JAMB CBT App for Nigerian Scholars is a Computer Based Testing (CBT) and learning application that enables students sitting for their JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) practice authentic JAMB past questions and ensure they are ready for their JAMB exam. It works offline and there is no need of downloading any other content after installing the app.
Using the JAMB CBT app, you can practice about 16,000 JAMB past questions offline with detailed explanations on your mobile phone. You can practice more than one question at a time and view corrections. You can also bookmark questions for later viewing. The application has text-to-speech technology, voice control and a personal virtual assistant.
See Key Features:
16,000 Questions Available Offline:
Practice authentic JAMB past questions from 23 subjects with explanations.
Practice By Topics:
Gain mastery of any topic by practicing questions from any topic of interest
Practice One Or More Subjects At Once:
You can easily take more than one subject at a time.
Revise the recommended literature with over 350 likely questions
You can listen to questions and explanation in an interesting way.
Control next button, previous button, submit button and so on with your voice.
Intelligent Personal Assistant:
Get real-time advise on what topic to improve upon after each practice by voice.
Built-In Calculator :
Use the built-in calculator to crunch numbers without leaving the exam interface.
Get detailed analysis on how you perform on any exam.
Bbookmark any question that you wish to view later.
Use School Finder to make smarter decision on what school or course to enroll.
All Subject Dictionary:
Get definition of terms from all major subjects with 92,000 terms offline.
Easily change the number of questions, exam year, exam time, exam mode and username.
No Subscription Fee:
Once activated, forever activated for all subjects!
Access to Website Updates:
One-click access to latest updates from our website and interesting website exam prep tools.
• Users can choose to shuffle question, shuffle options and set exam time.
• Users can practice more than one subject at a time.
• Users can select exam year and number of questions.
• Users can practice specific topics of interest in each subject.
• Has simple to use and cool user interface.
• Shows number of attempted questions.
• Users can easily switch from one question number to another.
• Users can view at a glance all correctly answered questions and those not answered correctly.
• Shows summarized and detailed result after practice in Tables and Charts.
Disclaimer: Nigerian Scholars is NOT in affiliation with JAMB. The questions are simply past questions and are meant to help you practice for the real exam.