Supported all apps!
So you are instantly notified about Facebook or Whatsapp messages, Google Play updates and all other notifications!
Frist setting -> -> On
1. Send all notifications to your Sony Smartwatch
2. You can select apps. (Notification come, will be added automatically.)
3. Setting notification time .
4. Delete notification from SmartWatch.
5. Setting block notification keyword.
6. Setting notification time.
7. Launcher app from smartwatch.
8 . Setting Notification only screen on.
9 .Setting block keyword with app
Smart Connect ,notification, SmartWatch ,SmartWatch application,transportation,tools,
Sony, Xperia, SmartWatch,SmartWatch2 ,line,communication
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Chinese translation from . I will appreciate very much.
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you in the form of a notification next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, Renotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, Renotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
Renotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory. Material design is used on Android 5.0 and above. Please note that Android 4.0 and below are no longer supported, although the old version of the app is still available.
If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
• Large collection of beautiful looking icons
• Persistent or dismissible notifications
• Toggle notifications visibility
• Pick notifications priority
• Shortcuts to create notifications
• Quickly edit/delete visible notifications
• Load visible notifications on boot
• Tweak preferences according to your needs
• Elegant and user-friendly user interface
Support & Feedback
Feature requests, bug reports, planned features or general support/feedback:
Thank you for your support!
- Total Launcher beta10 or higher versions
- ssLauncher the Original v1.13.0 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Tablet v1.2.7 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Phone v1.4.0 or higher versions
- qLauncher v1.0.13 or higher versions
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
- Extreme customizability (everything can be turned on/off and customized to your liking)
- Up to 20 custom canned responses (4x more than Pebble's default 5)
- Enhanced notification filtering (regex, per-app ongoing toggle etc.)
- Voice reply (using phone's mic or attached headphones)
- Send notifications from Tasker and execute Tasker tasks from notification actions
- RTL support when paired with PebbleBits firmware
- Replace characters that Pebble cannot display with those that can.
- Modify all settings automatically using Tasker/AutoMagic/Locale
- And more
Functions enabled by using custom watchapp:
- Configurable notification timeout
- When notification is dismissed on phone, it gets dismissed on Pebble
- Up to 4x longer text than with native Pebble notifications
- Shake actions (shake to dismiss, shake to mark as read etc.)
- Per-App vibration pattern (know which app is notifying you without even looking)
- Type your replies from scratch on the Pebble (and paste in predefined phrases for improved typing speed)
- View currently active notifications and perform actions on them even if you already closed notification
- Spam filter
- And more
Permissions explanation, F.A.Q and general documentation: (READ BEFORE INSTALLING)
For each app, you can configure the ringtone, vibration, led color, number of repeats and interval of each notification.
Notifications are automatically cancelled if the monitored app removes the notification.
Also, for each monitorized app you can configure if you like to be notified when a ongoing or clearable notification was created or if the created notification contains a specific text (Jelly Bean or greater).
This app requires a special permission that needs to be activated after the install (go app settings in order to activate it).
This app is compatibile with Pebble Watch.
Please, contact if you have troubles or questions.
In App Billins allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one app
About english translation: English translation has been created using Google Translate. Don't blame for the translation errors, only for the app errors!
If you want a more complete App with reply options, use Notifications Plus for SmartWatch 2: http://goo.gl/25bFda
This App will send to your Sony Smartwatch these notifications:
- Gmail - Including notification content
- WhatsApp - Including notification content
- Line - Including notification content
- SpotBros - Including notification content
- Viber - Including notification content
- Hangouts - Including notification content
- BBM - Including notification content
- WeChat - Including notification content only first notification
- Telegram - Including notification content
**** WARNING ****
If you have problems with notification content, check your settings time to use 24 hours
In some cases voice feedback is activated. In that case try to disabling Google Text-to-speech and Samsung TTS in application manager
On the other hand, if you do not receive notifications, check that this App is the only one enabled at accessibility settings.
To delete all notifications on Smartwatch you can:
- Go settings
- Open a notification, tap menu button and tap Del All.
or you can Delete only one notification;
- Open a notification, tap menu button and tap Del.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
This app will convert the annoying USSD messages sent by the service provider into Notifications instead.
- Example of USSD messages are, "You have 0.00 left" or "You have used 100MB in the last session".
- Note, For your convenience, when you explicitly execute a USSD call, like *111# to check balance the result will be displayed normally and will not be blocked.
The app will also store the previous 25 USSD Messages in history.
Since Android doesn't provide an official API to deal with USSD notifications, This app uses a kind of a hack. So it WILL NOT work on all the devices. I'm sorry if it doesn't but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, unless Android provides an API.
This is the official Issue for requesting this feature.
Reference : Credit to commandus.com, for the android USSD Hack.
You can choose which applications you want to read notifications of, then you can enable some text filters that allows only the notifications you are interested in.
➨ The application must be enabled from Settings -> Accessibility -> Notification speaker
You want notifications from Tom Smith via Facebook? Enable Facebook from the list of allowed apps, then write "tom smith" in the active filter.
You want to enable all notifications except those from Tom Smith and Dave Brown? Write in passive filter "tom smith, dave brown", with commas between different filters.
This app is currently using an hack to work, so compatibility may vary depending on your rom.
If you have any advice or you have found a bug, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
MyScript Smart Note is the only note-taking application that turns handwritten words into interactive text, making it easy to edit, search, and take action on your notes. Words and sentences can be quickly moved, split, joined, and erased by simple gestures. Searching for a word or sentences is simple, allowing handwritten notes to be managed with the same ease as any digital document. You can easily interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
The FREE application includes one notebook (10 pages). Premium features allow users to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share with the most popular cloud applications such as email clients, social media, S-Note®, Evernote®, and Dropbox®.
• Enjoy handwritten note taking with robust tools to write, draw, erase and select.
• Edit notes quickly with simple gestures.
• Interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
• Search your handwritten text using InkSearch® technology.
• Typeset your text to create and export digital text document.
• Copy/paste or export converted text to any other text application.
• Create and insert sketches into your notes.
• Insert, resize and rotate images easily.
• Supports handwriting recognition in 59 languages. *
Premium Features (Available in app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages.
• UNLIMITED export of notebook pages or entire notebooks as PDF to e-mail, Dropbox®, and Evernote®.
• UNLIMITED image import capability.
• Archive your work (backup/restore).
• Drag and drop of pages from one notebook to another.
• Easily create, delete or categorize notebooks.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans – South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Armenian - Armenia, Azeri - Azerbaijan, Basque - Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian - Bulgaria, Catalan - Spain, Chinese (Simplified) - PRC, Chinese (Traditional) - Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) - Taiwan, Croatian - Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish - Denmark, Dutch - Netherlands, English - Canada, English - United Kingdom, English - United States, Estonian Estonia, Finnish - Finland, Flemish – Belgium, French - Canada, French - France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician - Spain, Georgian- Georgia, German - Austria, German – Germany, Greek - Greece, Hungarian - Hungary, Icelandic - Iceland, Indonesian – Indonesia, Italian - Italy, Japanese - Japan, Kazakh - Kazakhstan, Korean - Korea, Latvian - Latvia, Lithuanian - Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay - Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian - Norway, Polish - Poland, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Romanian - Romania, Russian - Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia, Serbian (Latin) - Serbia, Slovak - Slovakia, Slovenian - Slovenia, Spanish - Mexico, Spanish - Spain, Swedish - Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai - Thailand, Turkish - Turkey, Ukrainian- Ukraine, Vietnamese - Vietnam.
AcsNote notepad is an easy way to edit text notes and to create ToDo and checklist for shopping. It lets you easily, record voice or scan QR CODE as notes.
Use its powerful calendar to attach alarms to each note. One time, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly events are supported.
Protect all your sensitive notes with password. AcsNote notepad allows you to back up your notes automatically or manually and lets you retrieve them by date.
Use AcsNote Notepad to organize your notes by category (Work, Home, Family, Friends…). Each category is associated with a colour that you can customize.
-Text Note Editor (clickable Web Links and Phone number)
-ToDO list and checklist notes (You can move Items Up/Down just with your finger).
-Voice Note – Add comments to voice recording as a note
-Scan QR Code and store your web links as notes.
-Protect your notes by PIN Code (You can reset your PIN code when you lose it)
-Sticky Notes: use colours to put sticky notes on your desktop from the editor
-Note Widget (Follow your ideas and Reminder from your home screen)
-Calendar: Events Repetition (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
-Beep and Notifications on the status bar
-Quick access to your Notes By favorites, Protected, Reminder
-Associate a colour to each note
-Associate each color to a category (Work, Home, Family…)
-Backup your notes to SD storage (Automatic and Manual Backup)
-AcsNote notepad Share notes via SMS, email, Facebook
-Receive Shared Notes from other tools.
-Search your notes
- Sync with Dropbox
Use AcsNote notepad rich editor to highlight the most important points. Phone numbers, email addresses and web link are automatically detected. Dial a number, write an email or open the web browser by simple clicking on the links from your notes.
ToDo list or Checklist lets you add items very easily. You can change items, move them up and down just with your finger (drag and drop).
Add voice recordings to any note. Reminders, Alarm are also supported for Voice Notes.
[QR CODE Note]
Scan QR CODE and create notes with clickable hyperlink. Reminders, Alarm are also supported for QR CODE Notes.
Keywords : NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, , To do, To-do, , list maker, Calendar, Task, Task list, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, To do List, notes, notepad, sticky, editor, Notebook, Shopping, Note Pad, Dropbox, Synchronization
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
Configure LED color and its flashing frequency for notification as shown below:
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
One click freeze: the only tool for Android which allows you to disable those apps you dont need IN ONLY ONE CLICK!
To allow instantly enable/disable an application its recommended to create a widget. That way you will be able to enable/disable any application with ONLY ONE CLICK from the homescreen!!!
As newer devices comes with very high density screens those points will be insignificant to the user´s sight and will be offset by lower spending battery
-View pictures at full screen
-Save webcam as favourite
-Save image to storage
-Share image via Whatsapp, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc...
-Open webcam URL with an Internet browser
-Share webcam URL via Whatsapp, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc...
-Add resorts as favourites
With the new Material Design this app aims to be the best skatepark related app for Android, having a very elaborated UI.
With it, you are able to know the following info from each skate park:
-Whether its free or not
-If its indoor or outdoor
-Pricing details (if any)
-Additional details (if any)
-Its style (PARK, STREET or DIRT)
-Its rating based on user reviews
Also, as user, it lets you to upload more skateparks by providing its info or more photos from each park.
If you are a company and/or any skatepark owner and want to advertise your skatepark. Let me know by contacting the developer address below
Hope you really enjoy the app