IAmEars is your safe space where your you can share anything you want no matter how big or small your problem is, we are here to support you. Our community is all about peer support and will be there to listen to you and support you at a time when you need someone the most. IAmEars is a community where people have real conversations about how they feel- sad, angry, happy, confused or stressed.
IAmEars is an anonymous community which allows you to vent without the fear of being judged.
You may be struggling or having bad times, but you're not alone, and there are good times ahead. As someone said- Bad times don’t last but strong people do. Talking about your struggles to others can really lift you. Download Iamears and get started.
Through IAmEars you can safely talk about any struggles and reach support across many areas including, anxiety, stress, depression, loneliness, PTSD, bipolar, Insomnia, relationship problems, sexual health and many more.
- Feed: You can post your problems anonymously and seek peer support from users who have gone through something similar
- Vent: This is our champion feature where users can join the group sessions and discuss their problems with a psychologist anonymously. 97% of our users felt better after using this feature and we are constantly adding more therapists for this service.
- Mental health assessment: Here, you can assess your mental health with a few simple questions and see where you stand on various aspects of it.
- Activities: Breathing exercises to get your mind off anxiety, Mood ball game to uplift your mood and make you feel positive, Worksheets to learn more about yourself, Sleep music to help you sleep better, Guided meditation to help you relax and many more.
- Blogs: The content is curated by our therapists and whole idea of this section is to educate you and give you hope that your not alone in this world
Remember your not alone in this world and we are here to support 🙂