- Cool Flat style flat style UI.
- Support latest kitkat android 4.4
- Support all emojis, send and receive emoji with your friend.
- Custom ringtones support.
- Beautiful popup message dialog, support more pages popup dialog.
- Blink LED when new message arrived.
- Support custom notification icon.
- Internal snapshot support.
- Manage all SMS message conveniently.
- Group message support.
- LED support.
- Custom any color for bubble.
- Press the menu and select "Insert Smile", Or press the attach button.
- Emoji message will block by network carrier when across network carriers, pls try ask your friend to send emoji message to you by mms type message, if your friend can't see. pls try to send mms type.
Out order of message problem:
- If you don't need to see duplicate notifications, please try to enable "Setting - Receive settings - Block Sms Notification", Maybe it will cause two duplicate message on some devices.
- If your message is out of order, please try to select "Block Sms Notification" option in settings.
- Added the new Blue theme bubble.
- Design an new beautiful app icon.
- Support display one more receiver on the Titlebar.
- Fixed an crash bug when press contact info.
- Fixed the bug of black color text in bubble.
- Fixed an bug that is very hard to popup keyboard when press edit box on some devices.
- Fixed an bug that can't send message when press send button sometime.
- Fixed the blue theme bubble can't save problem.
- Changed the date color in the conversation list to gray.
- Added the keyboard auto popup option when open conversation thread.
- Added the keyboard auto close option after sending message.
- Changed some options in setting UI.
- Added quick reply on popup message dialog.
- Added round contact photo support.
- Added first version for french/italian language support.
- Enhanced the support of input contact in recipient editbox.
- Fixed an bug of timestamp disappear.
- Fixed an bug signature, if signature is empty, it will add an blank line ago.
- Changed some error tip info, like title and edit box.
- Changed the font size of timestamp.
- Changed the font size of edit message box.
- Other little bugs.
- Fixed the bug that can't compose new message on some devices.
- Fixed an crash bug when open an conversation thread with mms pictures.
- Fixed an crash bug when open Timestamp settings.
- Fixed an bug that can't edit Slideshow picture message.
- Fixed the size is too small under landscape.
- Fixed an bug that can't share picture by this app.
- Fixed an bug that can't forward message sometime.
- Fixed an bug that will popup message dialog when you are in this app.
1. Fixed an crash bug on some devices on v1.9.
2. Custom color bubble and text color, you can select any color for bubble now, Bubble Settings -- Custom Bubble Color.
3. iOS7 style mms picture bubble.
4. Led support.
5. Make the popup UI more beautiful.
6. Fixed the crash bug when add slideshow picture.
7. Change the picture size of slideshow.
8. Change the sending bar sync with real sending process.
9. Fixed some other little bugs.
Google has taken the stance that 3rd party applications for the Voice platform will no longer be available beyond May 15th, 2014. I do not have any further information as to whether there will be a way to replace the functionality lost (via
a new API, or what not), so SynerGV may stop working at that point in time. If a new method is made available to
developers to access the information that we access now via SynerGV, then I will update the application at that time
to make use of that. Until then, this app may (or may not) stop working on May 15th or some later point in time, and
it may never work again. I simply do not have the information to determine that.
Voice users, please demand of Google to provide a legit API for 3rd party applications to be able to access the information that we use for this application!
SynerGV is an application that connects your Android phone or tablet to your Google Voice™ account, presenting a tablet-optimized and phone-capable interface to SMS and the most common Google Voice™ functions for calling and account management.
SynerGV is primarily built as a SMS text-messaging application, for which it continuously receives high regards amongst it's users on several platforms.
While it does have the ability to place calls using the standard Google Voice™ call forwarding schemes, that
is not it's primary purpose - but it does do it well, allowing you to use any phone configured in your Google Voice™ account settings.
Quickly and easily navigate to any of the various message boxes that Google Voice™ provides-- all 13 of them -- and choose a range of messages to see, even going years back, if you would like, without having to scroll to the bottom of the list and get it to continuously load 10 more items every time it reaches the bottom.
Quickly search your entire Google Voice™ archive, by tapping the "Search" box above the list of messages, and entering in a search term. Pages containing all messages that contain that search term will appear.
SynerGV does not provide an interface that is obviously just a telephone sized old-school list re-scaled to fit your tablet. It does provide a modern touch-screen, tablet-optimized and phone-capable interface.
Virtually anything that you see on your screen with SynerGV running can be either tapped or held (long pressed) to generate some kind of an action. For example: Tapping on a message text, or holding on that message's header in the message list, will bring up a menu of available actions.
When there's a message in the default Overview display, just tap it to bring up a menu of things you can do with / to that particular message. Same thing goes for your contacts, and virtually everything else on the display.
SynerGV does NOT provide a way to make telephone calls via WiFi for free. If you need to be able to do that, go look up GrooVeIP, GVoice, or any other app that allows you to connect with Google Talk.
SynerGV is not intended to be the greatest looking Google Voice™ app in the market, but it is intended to do what it does very well. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I have writing it :)
Things that are not quite working properly yet:
Tapping notifications does not do anything. I hope to have this solved in the near future.
We want to be able to download voicemail files to the device for direct playback, rather than going through a proxy to load them via Flash.
Google Chrome users -- Also look for SynerGV in the Chrome App Store!!
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like IpKall) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. www.megavoip.com)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.ipkall.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and add SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list.
Why you should choose Mo+:
- Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe!
- Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go.
- High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face.
- Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
While by itself Google Voice defaults an incoming call to ring all numbers that have been connected with it, the addition of Google Voice Locations ensures that only numbers you’ve associated with your present location ring for incoming calls. If your lack of control over Google Voice’s calling preferences has been holding you back from enjoying the opportunities it offers, then Google Voice Locations is the app for you!
* Have incoming calls ring where you are and nowhere else
* Never worry about missing calls because of accidental call interception
* Choose the number you want to call from with the Callback Dialer
* Quick Ring settings allow you to instantly view and update Google Voice call settings on the go
Source Code available at
This application automatically replies to incoming SMS text messages that go to your cell phone. It replies with a message instructing them to use your Google Voice number for texts instead of your cell phone number. Using GVoice for text messaging is free and maintains an archive for you online.
To use the app, start is up and enter your Google Voice number and click "Done". Then press "Home" (not "Back"). To use a custom message, click the checkbox for custom messages and type whatever message you wish.
If you reboot your phone, you will need to start this app again. Pressing "Back" instead of "Home" will exit the application and auto-replies to SMS's will not be sent.
This is my first application and it was developed with Google App Inventor.
All applicable text messaging charges still apply. (maybe in a later version, I'll call a gv activity to send the msg)
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
SMS & Messaging Glossary is an application containing over 2000 terms and abbreviations frequently used in SMS & instant messaging. It is an excellent reference tool for people who text messages a lot, or those who joined the group recently.
The application is optimized for Android 1.6+ devices.
This application has the following features:
- User friendly interface to preview all glossary terms in one view
- Ability to bookmark selected glossary for easier reference
- Cross-referencing links to other glossary
- A glossary search engine
- Offline browsing
138App.com is one of the leaders in developing Android applications. Check out our other Apps on Android market by searching for "138app.com" on the search box
1) Install Google Voice Android app
2) In Google Voice Android app, select "Use Google Voice for all calls"
3) In Voice Choice select phone numbers to be called with your cell number(or Google Voice)
4) Make calls as usual and let Voice Choice take care of the rest
So what can Voice Choice do for you?
Well, you love using Google Voice, but you have certain numbers you want to always call with your cell phone number. No problem, save those numbers to your Direct Call List, and all other calls will be made via Google Voice. Or, make your Voice Choice List a "Google Voice List" and put in numbers which will use Google Voice; then all others will be called directly. (You'll need to select the "Use Google Voice for all calls" option within Google Voice for Voice Choice to work.)
So call those in-network cell phones with your cell line and save on minutes. Or call only your business clients with your Google Voice number. And have you ever noticed Google Voice can't reliably send dial tones to those automated menus? Call your bank, phone company, or other 1-800 numbers directly with Voice Choice.
Most important of all, get rid of that extra dialog before each call!!
Questions, comments, suggestions?
-- Email us or check our website http://appsiom.com
-- Comment in our Google Group http://groups.google.com/group/voicechoice
-- Google+ beta testers community https://plus.google.com/communities/114991649246459493945
Extra Features in version 2.0:
-Filter by Gmail group - Set it and forget it (NEW!)
-Filter by number patterns (area codes, conference bridge numbers, etc.) (NEW!)
-SMS (text messaging - may not be compatible with 4.4 KitKat)
-Toggle Voice Choice on and off
-Free calls: add your Google Voice number to your provider's free call list(Verizon F&F, myFaves, etc) and use Voice Choice to make all calls through your GV number. Can toggle on/off in settings
-Quick dial: Make a quick one time call to a number as though it is on your Voice Choice list. Simply add a '+' at the end of the number before dialing. Feature is off by default, see settings screen to turn it on.
-Enable/disable/customize notifications which are displayed when making calls
-Select/Deselect all numbers of particular type(Home, Mobile, Work) - Even works with custom types(could create type "Voice Choice" for example or "Call Direct")
You can write cheaper/free messages with the help of some internet-providers like sms-kaufen, innosend, fullsms.de.
!!! Android 4.4 not supported !!!
There's a PRO-Version with additional features.
* Remove spaces for saving characters
* Toggle-Button to avoid sending messages by mistake
* Messages up to 800 characters
* Text modules
Features (up to Android 4.3):
* SMS Popup
* Change font-size
* Notifikation in status-bar (New Messages, received messages)
* individual ringtones (for special numbers, too)
* Vibration on/off
* TextToSpeech TTS
* Wifi, GPRS, UMTS, EDGE, …
Please report bugs via mail or http://www.gschickt.de/s/kontakt/problem+melden/1/gschickt.html and don't vote with 0 stars when getting errors :-).
Allows you to set rules for which number dialed will use your Google Voice number. Specify rules based on area code or by contacts (using contact groups). No more annoyance of having to press another button when dialing to choose where to call from!
1.1.1:Fixed bug that required Area Codes to be enabled to work properly.
- Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
- Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
- Manage old messages with a single click
- Choose between 10 different themes or make your own from scratch
- Emoji support (1300+ to choose from)
- Google Voice support
- Quick reply popup
- Quick message templates
- Multi-window support for Galaxy Note
- Light Flow support
- Support for sending and viewing picture and group messages
- Option to choose background images for conversations menu and message list
- Custom animations
- Individual notification settings
- Contact blacklisting settings
- Security settings
- And so much more!
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
Please email me if you have issues before leaving a poor review and I will help you out with whatever it is.
- Aaron Klinker for the icon
- Jeremy Feinstein for his SlidingMenu on GitHub
- Google for their stock messaging app off of which this app is visually based
- Alexey Slavutsky for Russian translation
- Felix Hopfer for German translation
- Spadewalk for French translation
- Antonio Porcelli and Enrico Speranza for Italian translation
- Tobias Prahl for Swedish translation
- Alireza Afkar for Persian translation
- Kamil Wojtczyk for Polish translation
- Yusuf Rende for Turkish translation
- Cyanogenmod and Google for emoji icons
- And everyone else who's contributed
NOTE: Due to limitations of the Android System starting in Android 4.4, you will not be able to use your tablet for Google Voice support. It will only be possible to use Google Voice on a device that has SMS functionality. This is due to the new SMS API's included with KitKat and setting up a default SMS application, which can't be done on a tablet.
Most of phone manufacturers, for example Samsung, LG, Sony and HTC, build their own messaging apps with different user experience, Message Classic brings you the native taste with Google design.
In Nexus 5, Google Hangouts is the default messaging app, while the original messaging app is gone. Message Classic gives you a chance to bring it back.
Remember to disable your other third party SMS apps' notifications or you may get duplicated notifications for each message.
-- Totally free. No Ads.
-- Fully support Android 4.4.
-- Fully support MMS for all Android versions.
In Android 4.4, an SMS app can not update SMS/MMS data if it's not the default SMS app. So please set Message Classic as your default SMS app.
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
The latest and best from Android and CyanogenMod.
No bloat. No fuss.
Just a better stock app.
8sms is a port of the Android stock messaging (sms and mms) app with a few extra useful features then added on. The current version is ported from Android 4.4.2 and CyanogenMod 10.2 M1.
• Quick reply pop-ups
• Gesture based templates
• Emoji support
• Optional dark theme
• Clean and no bloat
Install this app if you want to use features from the latest Android messaging app without having to wait for a full phone software update.
Usage (Android 4.3 and earlier)
8sms has two modes: default and Stand-alone mode.
In default mode, please do not disable or remove the messaging app that came with your device as that is still required to receive sms and mms messages. Instead, Turn off notifications for the messaging app that came with your device. Then you won't get two sets of notifications.
In Stand-alone mode, please disable or remove the messaging app that came with your device otherwise every new message will be stored twice.
Usage (Android 4.4 and later)
Please install and make 8sms your default sms app.
If you have a lot of old sms messages, it may take a few minutes for 8sms to load conversations the first time.
If you have issues using this app, please see http://8s.ms/info for helpful information and possible solutions. Sample topics include, for example:
Duplicate notifications or messages: http://8s.ms/duplicate-notifications-or-messages
Missing notifications or messages: http://8s.ms/missing-notifications-or-messages
MMS Settings: http://8s.ms/mms-settings
Can't send or receive mms: http://8s.ms/cant-send-or-receive-mms
Group messaging: http://8s.ms/group-messaging
SMS disabled on Nexus tablets (KitKat): http://8s.ms/sms-disabled-nexus-tablets-kitkat
Battery usage: http://8s.ms/high-battery-usage
Samsung Contacts app crashing: http://8s.ms/samsung-contacts-app-crash
Facebook contact photos not showing: http://8s.ms/facebook-contact-photos-not-showing
Settings crash: http://8s.ms/settings-crash
Dual SIM support: http://8s.ms/dual-sim-support
Then, if you still have issues, please ask for help.
Please DO NOT give the app a low rating without first asking for help. You should give me a chance to fix your problem, otherwise it is not fair.
If you are rude to me or swear at me in a review, I will just ignore you. If you cannot be polite, don't use this app.
Forum di supporto italiano (Italian language support)
This app requires a wide range of permissions because it is a port of a system app. System apps use a lot of permissions. Full network access is required in order to send (or download) mms using your phone's cellular data (mms) connection.
The in-app billing permission is used for in-app donations.
Compatibility and Feedback
If you install this app on your phone and it does not work, please try the links above. If they don't help, then please let us know. Please be sure to specify your phone model and software version number, and the version of 8sms you have installed.
To let us know whether this app works on your phone, or if you have bugs or suggestions, you can email us via the registered email address of this app.
(Note: This app was originally called 88sms but was later renamed to 8sms.)
- Fully edit 18 different themeable items in the Classic, Cards, and Hangouts UI
- Fully editable popup reply
- Choose from any color in the rainbow for each item or select one of the holo presets
- Apply custom fonts from your SD card to the Sliding Messaging UI
- Change transparency of messages to allow for viewing of backgrounds behind the message list without the previous performance hit
- Easily save and share your themes with others online
Once installed, begin creating new themes and editing old ones by going into Sliding Messaging -> Settings -> Custom Theme Settings and click the menu button to display your options or get help getting started.
More from developer
Flip through channels with ease, and control playback! Just like the DIRECTV remote!
Simply connect to WiFi, enter the IP address of the receiver, and you are ready to go.
Requires DIRECTV PLUS HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 and H21, H23, H24) connected to a WiFi network.
--FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY--
If you would like to use over 3G or 4G, you must forward port 8080 to your DIRECTV receiver, and manually add your public IP address as a receiver. For now, only one receiver can be accessed via this method.
I am not affiliated with DIRECTV in any way. This app may stop working at any time at DIRECTV's discretion.
This easy to use app allows you to browse and search through artists, albums, and playlists; as well as control iTunes playback and volume, just as if you were at your PC or Mac!
The beautiful, clean interface of iTunes Remote allows you to easily advance songs and control playback. You can also put this app in your notification bar to control iTunes from anywhere!
• Control iTunes from anywhere in your home
• Adjust iTunes volume!
• Pause playback on calls!
• View album artwork
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Use gestures to advance songs
• Advance songs from notification bar
• Rate songs and view ratings from within app
• AirPlay speakers support!
Works with iTunes v10+
iTunes, AirPlay and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
No need to open up the app or scroll to a widget to create a status update, simply tap the icon in your notifications.
This app creates a notification on boot, and is easily enabled and disabled.
The application is not designed for sharing on multiple social networks simultaneously, but to share on each social network in a quick and intuitive way!