Get notified when specific friends come online!
How often have you been in a situation where you've been waiting all day for a friend to come online so that you can chat with him/her? Or a colleague/relative in a different time zone? Whatever the reason, logging online 50 times a day to check isn't really the most viable option.
For this purpose, we bring you Onliner. You can mark friends on your friend list and immediately get a notification on your android phone when any of those friends come online!
You will be invisible and your friends will never know that you're tracking them.
- Track multiple friends at a given time.
- Stay invisible while tracking.
- Change frequency of checking. Currently, Onliner checks every minute to see if your friends are online.
Onliner requires internet access to work.
Onliner requires specific permissions to be fully functional. Please grant these permissions when asked during installation.
The paid version of GeoXMPP works with any public jabber server. This allows you to be independent of the developers infrastructure and keeps your location data private. You are also free to deploy your own private XMPP server and use it for location sharing.
Your friends are registered at another jabber server than you are? Never mind. Similar to e-mail, XMPP has a decentralized architecture that allows you to add and communicate to friends from other servers.
To share your location, you need to add the username of a friend to your contact list first. Then activate the checkbox on the left to enable sharing.
To view locations, you may use the build in map or use the browser map:
For further details see g+ community:
CosmoShare is an Android application developed for the social geeks who love to share their cool, senti, crazy and freaking status with their groups in their social network. CosmoShare will allow you to share Facebook updates with any of your contacts.
Key Applications/Features of CosmoShare:
-> Share your Facebook updates with WhatsApp contacts and groups
-> Copy any post or feed from your Facebook to your clipboard and paste it anywhere you wish to
-> Share your thoughts with your friends
-> Explore your liked pages
CosmoShare will take your social experience on another level. Now you can swing your thoughts and share it with both important social networks, Facebook and WhatsApp. Experience the difference, Get social!!
-The widget is updated every time you tap on it.
-You can add every different widgets you want.
-You can customize every widget color and size.
** No login required! just type your username and enjoy. **
- 2 widget sizes on HomeScreen (3 x 2 and 3 x 3 blocks)
- display 4 SMS per page (3x2) and 5 SMS per page (3x3)
- display contact image (you can turn off this feature)
- there are 3 images you can select for default contact image, the images are : Smiley Face, Android and Anonymous
- view SMS in Threading Mode (grouped by phone number)
- you can make a phone call by press at contact image in thread viewer
- support delete individual message or all messages (by long touch at sender name in thread viewer)
- quick button to launch a "New SMS Window" (you can select phone number from contacts book)
- new coming SMS notification on widget
- option to limit number of SMS per thread in thread viewer
- option to adjust size of texts on widget
- option to switch hour format (12 or 24 hour format)
Recent Changes :
- minor change to User Interface
- fix some bugs
- remove ads in New SMS Window
Thank you all very much, :)
★★★ "Best Android Apps for tablets" - Android Police ★★★
★★★ "2013 Best of Best Apps Collection" - Samsung Apps ★★★
★★★ "부모님 스마트폰에 이 앱 깔아주세요" - ZDNet Korea ★★★
No more digital photo frame with an outdated photos!
What is it?
• A digital photo frame app that automatically updates new photos from Facebook & Twitter
• While photo slideshow is playing, you can read Twitter posts and RSS feeds
Who needs it?
• People who love photos (Don't take photos and keep them in your storage. Enjoy them!)
• People who want to see photos of their family members (e.g. Photos of children or grandchildren)
• People who want an awesome photo frame on their wall. Do you want a photo frame on your wall that changes photos and be able to check time and weather?
• People who don't know what to do with an old Android device. Use it as a digital photo frame!
• Workers: Dock your device on your desk. Enjoy photos while you work and show co-workers photos of your family. When you need a break from work, update yourself with what your friends are up to by reading Twitter feeds or read RSS feeds
What does it do?
• Show photos in the slideshow with 50+ animations
• Automatically update and show photos from Facebook & Twitter
• Read/write Twitter posts
• Read RSS feeds
• Show professional photos from 500px
• Show 5 days of weather forecast
• Plug-and-play: As soon as you plug a power cable to charge, this app will launch and show photos while you charge your device
Note: Free version will display ads
Add multiple widgets to track your friends and followers. Updates of multple widgets are grouped together to save on battery usage.
Currently contains 2 widget types are particular widgets you are interested in.
- Small 1x1 - displays current klout score, twitter name, last updates date
- Med 2x1 Delta - displays current klout score, scorce deltas (i.e daily, weekly, monthly change), twitter name,
Encase you see differences in the data on the klout website and widget, please note the data comes from the Klout API and so the widget can only be as up-to-date as the API.
This is beta release, I’m working on a few other widget designs. Drop me an email/tweet if there more info you want to see.
Widget supports Google cast and hence you can cast your momentous events to public screens using a Chromecast device.
If you're concerned about privacy and sensitive family information then SquareHub is the perfect solution for you. SquareHub is family first, and protects you kids, your teens, and your family’s privacy. SquareHub addresses the need for privacy and boundaries that you're looking for and offers a safe, private social networking experience for your kids and teenagers.
SquareHub is the only social network that allows families to keep a shared calendar, exchange messages, share photos, coordinate schedules, manage shared to-dos and tasks, organize lists, and share location information seamlessly between your Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. Whether you’re a family with young kids, mobile teenagers, kids away at college, or you’re a family living in multiple locations, SquareHub makes it easy for everyone to stay connected!
Why will you love SquareHub?
In an era where family interaction often suffers because of technology, SquareHub offers your family members new togetherness using the devices of their choice.
- Your family can feel confident that daily stuff is under control in a private, real-time, one-to-one and group messaging environment for just your family.
- Your family can use SquareHub’s locator function to share check-ins and location details, that give you peace of mind and your kids more freedom.
- Your family can have a central shared calendar and to-do list in one place so that everyone can comment and get updates.
- Your family can keep track of shopping lists and family activities such restaurants to visit, movies to see, gifts to buy or activities to do together.
- Your family can store your personal notes and reminders so important family activities and to dos are not forgotten.
- Your family can share private photos and with SquareHubs photo editing tools, everybody can have fun with the built-in memes, filters, and digital rewards for recognizing good behavior.
- Your family can integrate all the ways your family communicates whether they’re using an Android phone or tablet; or whether they prefer email or text messaging.
"SquareHub Reinvents The Family Calendar As A Private Social Network".---Fast Company
"Great app - Beats Cozi."---user Ctray
"I usually use cozi family calendar but my boss had me download this app for her appointments, and I love it it's so easy and the reminders are much more accurate!"---user Ebturner86
"Our family loves this app! It helps us organize our lives, privately. We also have a lot of fun with the picture stickers, shout outs, teasing each other, etc. Picking then up from school, letting them know what the plan is, even figuring out dinner has been a snap."---user Friendtotheolive
Got questions or comments?
We’d be happy to hear from you at email@example.com
or tweet us @squarehub
or find us on Facebook
Pathshare is a beautiful app that helps you share your path in realtime. It was designed to be simple to use and make realtime location sharing a safe experience. With Pathshare, you can easily setup a session with your friends and share your location for a defined period of time. You and only you are in control of for how long you want to be seen by other participants! And there is more: Pathshare will automatically stop sharing your location when the defined time expires. That’s safe and easy!
** Best New App on Android Police **
** Featured on CNN and many Tech Blogs **
** Received Quality Label Swiss Made Software **
WHEN TO USE PATHSHARE
Share your realtime location the next time you are
• on a night out with friends
• stuck in a traffic jam and late for dinner
• on your way home: no texting while driving!
• heading to a professional meeting and want to make your business partner aware of your arrival
• want to know your kids are safe at school
• shopping with the girls and lost them in the mall
• skiing or snowboarding in a group and want to join on the other slopes
• in an emergency situation and want to let help find the exact location
PATHSHARE IS REALTIME LOCATION SHARING
• It's fast, it's realtime
• It's safe
• It's exceptionally easy to use
• You control how long you're sharing and when Pathshare stops automatically
• Pathshare runs on your Android device, your iPhone and your web browser
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Enter your name or nickname and you're ready to start sharing your location. No sign up or user accounts required.
• Tap on the round button to start sharing your location. It's as simple as that!
• To actually share your location, you need to enable your phone's location services and allow Pathshare to use them.
• Please allow Pathshare to read your address book so that you can share your location with your friends from within the app.
• Choose a time duration you want to share your location for. Pathshare will automatically stop sharing your location after this time expires.
• Send the invitation as a link via your favourite messaging app.
• Join a session by accepting the invitation you received from your friends. Simply tap on the link within the text message.
• Watch your friends move on the map in real time. See their speed. See their motion activity.
• Select a session participant from a session list to zoom to their location.
• Switch to satellite view.
• Zoom to all participants.
• Read notifications about nearby participants, session joins and leaves.
• Realtime location sharing: Let your friends see you moving on the map in realtime.
• Group sessions: Share your path with an entire group from your address book.
• Device independent: Run Pathshare on iOS or Android - or in a web browser on any phone or computer and watch your friends even if you don't have the app installed.
• Safety included with active duration control: No location sharing after you left the session or it has expired.
• Security enabled: All data is transmitted over SSL, which is the same protocol as your bank uses for its e-banking services.
• Simple usage: Easy to set up with no accounts required. Automatically runs in background.
• Notifications: You get notified when other participants join or leave a session, and when they are nearby.
• Global availability: Pathshare can be used at any location with GPS and data connection. People all over the globe use it since it is available in all app stores. The app already features English and German with many more languages to come.
• Location services: To let you share your location with your friends.
• Access network and internet: To connect to our servers.
• Storage access: To save user and current locations of participants on phone.
• Activity recognition: To show participants your motion activity type.
• Identity, notifications, vibrations, wake lock: To let you know about nearby participants via notifications.
Flip through channels with ease, and control playback! Just like the DIRECTV remote!
Simply connect to WiFi, enter the IP address of the receiver, and you are ready to go.
Requires DIRECTV PLUS HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 and H21, H23, H24) connected to a WiFi network.
--FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY--
If you would like to use over 3G or 4G, you must forward port 8080 to your DIRECTV receiver, and manually add your public IP address as a receiver. For now, only one receiver can be accessed via this method.
I am not affiliated with DIRECTV in any way. This app may stop working at any time at DIRECTV's discretion.
This app is no longer under active development, mainly because of the fact that Google is rumored to be moving Google Voice into Hangouts soon. There have been reports that this app also isn't working on Android 4.4 Kit Kat. This is also unsupported.
Tired of using the stock Google Voice app? This app will be perfect to help simplify your phone experience.
Using a tablet or phone without a texting plan? This app will allow you to text through your Google number on that device!
Send free text messages via Google Voice and use your carrier’s SMS capabilities in the modified stock messaging app.
Why this app?
• Integrates all of your SMS and MMS messages into one app
• Sends Google Voice messages over Mobile Data/WiFi
• Quick Reply notifications
• Simple / minimal setup required
• Uses the stock messaging database for easy backup
The same Messaging app you are used to has been rebuilt to include Google Voice support with the help of the Google Voice app. You can send and receive Google Voice texts as well as carrier messages all in the same app!
The Google Voice app still needs to be installed on your device.
If you are getting double notifications, first try to go into Android's settings, tap Apps, and find Google Voice. Right below the "Force Stop" button should be a checkbox to "Show notifications". Uncheck that. If there is no checkbox, try going into the settings of the Google Voice app and disable text notifications from there.
This app grabs the incoming notifications. If you are still receiving texts from a random number, then your messages are still going through your carrier.
You can enable/disable Google Voice support in the settings of the app.
Make sure to email me with any bugs you encounter after you check the help at the website!
SMS, GV, Google Voice, Integration, Messaging, Extension, App, SMS Notifications, Stock SMS
This easy to use app allows you to browse and search through artists, albums, and playlists; as well as control iTunes playback and volume, just as if you were at your PC or Mac!
The beautiful, clean interface of iTunes Remote allows you to easily advance songs and control playback. You can also put this app in your notification bar to control iTunes from anywhere!
• Control iTunes from anywhere in your home
• Adjust iTunes volume!
• Pause playback on calls!
• View album artwork
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Use gestures to advance songs
• Advance songs from notification bar
• Rate songs and view ratings from within app
• AirPlay speakers support!
Works with iTunes v10+
iTunes, AirPlay and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.