Now you can get the experience without the nagging of ads.
Tired of waiting for your friend to come online on Facebook?
Well, here's an app to track your selected Facebook friends, it keeps you notifying about their online status without signing into Facebook chat.
You will be invisible(offline) to your friends and it will also keep you giving the 'Last Seen' timestamp of your selected friends.
You can also add personalized ringtone to each of your friends to distinguish between them whenever you get any notification.
Now this app comes up with an added feature of "Crush List". You can now also add your selected buddy to a 'Crush List', if that person is your crush. Now whenever your crush will add you to their 'Crush List'. Both you and your 'Crush' will be notified of the activity. ;)
Online Friends Notify for Facebook Pro (Clique Notifier Pro) helps you to track Facebook chat status of selected friends.
It keeps you notifying whenever friends present in your "Tracking List" comes online or goes offline, so that you don't have to waste your time on Facebook just waiting for someone to come online ;).
How to use:
1. Login in.
2. Add Friends you want to track.
3. Minimize App [ we've got your back!! ]
• Easy Facebook friend access with search bar and fast scroll.
• Easy and secure Facebook login.
• Last Seen time stamps for every selected friends.
• Personalized ringtones for each selected friend.
• Customizable 'Tracking Interval' for friends.
• Notifications for both 'online coming' and 'offline going' for each selected friends.
• Flexible maintenance of Tracking List.
• Easy deletion of friends from Tracking List.
• Customize the tracking interval.
• No additional fees, 100% free, it only uses your internet data connection or WiFi.
• Quick notification.
• Minimize App
• Customize notification
• If you want to avoid getting notifications very frequently, then you can update the tracking interval to 2, 5, 10, 30 or even 1 hour.
• Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/CliqueNotifier
• If you are having some problem using this app then please feel free to email us at email@example.com
-Always-on notification to quickly share your thoughts from anywhere
-Post directly to Twitter, without the need to open your Twitter client
-Share with any app you have that can handle text
-Shorten links with bit.ly (you can even short the link without sharing it!)
-Send DM's by typing "D username" and your message (replace username with the user who will receive the DM, not need for the @, and take the quotation marks out!)
-Option to send a tweet again if it fails to send in the first time
-Option to hide the notification icon
-Runs on Twitter API 1.1
-Option to auto-start the app when the system boots
-DashClock Extension (4.2)
-Option to add location to your tweet (geolocation)
-Upload a photo directly from the application
-Expandable notification to quicly close/open the app (Android 4.1+)
How often have you been in a situation where you've been waiting all day for a friend to come online so that you can chat with him/her? Or a colleague/relative in a different time zone? Whatever the reason, logging online 50 times a day to check isn't really the most viable option.
For this purpose, we bring you Onliner. You can mark friends on your friend list and immediately get a notification on your android phone when any of those friends come online!
You will be invisible and your friends will never know that you're tracking them.
- Track multiple friends at a given time.
- Stay invisible while tracking.
- Change frequency of checking. Currently, Onliner checks every minute to see if your friends are online.
Onliner requires internet access to work.
Onliner requires specific permissions to be fully functional. Please grant these permissions when asked during installation.
To start a photo based poll, users enter their question and select from one (1) to four (4) photos/images/selfies to include as answer choices. Users can select pre existing photos/images from their camera roll or snap photos/images/selfies within the app, to include with their poll.
Snap, Ask, Vote!
- Choose the length of time the vote stays live (from 15 minutes up to 1 month)
- Customize the list of people that can view your question and vote - full privacy control
- Share your poll with friends on all popular social media platforms and let them join in the fun
- Get feedback on your selfies/photos before you upload them to Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr or Snapchat
- Get fast opinions from friends or the crowd while out shopping using the 15 minute flash vote feature
- Enjoy 5 different feed types; public, following, friends, trending and most active - you decide what interests you
- Anonymous voting allows you to get answers from your friends they might not be comfortable giving you face to face - you can see that they voted but not what their choice was
What is Votify?
Votify is a free photo based social voting app that allows you to snap pictures, ask a question and crowdsource votes from your friends, followers or the Votify community to help you make an important life decision.
Votify is set up to allow you total control over who can see and vote on your polls. Open your question up to the entire Votify community or create a private question that only a select group of your friends can view and vote on.
Vote durations can be configured to last from as little as 15 minutes up to a full month. Get a fast answer while out in a shop or allow votes to flood in to your poll over time so you can make a more measured decision.
Why use Votify?
Votify is incredibly addictive fun! Get anonymous answers from your friends! Votify does not disclose which option you selected when voting on others’ polls or questions. Your friend will know you voted but not which option you selected ensuring you never get in trouble for voting honestly.
Use the Votify “flash” vote feature and get answers in as little as 15 minutes to help you make a quick decision while you are out shopping. Set up your question so that only a select group of your friends can see it and they will get a push notification that you are in need of help… quick!
Simple Social Networking
Votify is totally plugged in to all of your favorite social networks. Add your polls automatically to your Facebook feed, invite your friends from social networks to join in your votes or send push notifications to your friends for fast answers to questions while you are out shopping. Votify was built with social media and real human interaction in mind.
Receive instant in app notifications when others follow you, vote on your questions or comment. Get updated instantly when your friends or people you follow submit a new question.
Flip through channels with ease, and control playback! Just like the DIRECTV remote!
Simply connect to WiFi, enter the IP address of the receiver, and you are ready to go.
Requires DIRECTV PLUS HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 and H21, H23, H24) connected to a WiFi network.
--FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY--
If you would like to use over 3G or 4G, you must forward port 8080 to your DIRECTV receiver, and manually add your public IP address as a receiver. For now, only one receiver can be accessed via this method.
I am not affiliated with DIRECTV in any way. This app may stop working at any time at DIRECTV's discretion.
This app is no longer under active development, mainly because of the fact that Google is rumored to be moving Google Voice into Hangouts soon. There have been reports that this app also isn't working on Android 4.4 Kit Kat. This is also unsupported.
Tired of using the stock Google Voice app? This app will be perfect to help simplify your phone experience.
Using a tablet or phone without a texting plan? This app will allow you to text through your Google number on that device!
Send free text messages via Google Voice and use your carrier’s SMS capabilities in the modified stock messaging app.
Why this app?
• Integrates all of your SMS and MMS messages into one app
• Sends Google Voice messages over Mobile Data/WiFi
• Quick Reply notifications
• Simple / minimal setup required
• Uses the stock messaging database for easy backup
The same Messaging app you are used to has been rebuilt to include Google Voice support with the help of the Google Voice app. You can send and receive Google Voice texts as well as carrier messages all in the same app!
The Google Voice app still needs to be installed on your device.
If you are getting double notifications, first try to go into Android's settings, tap Apps, and find Google Voice. Right below the "Force Stop" button should be a checkbox to "Show notifications". Uncheck that. If there is no checkbox, try going into the settings of the Google Voice app and disable text notifications from there.
This app grabs the incoming notifications. If you are still receiving texts from a random number, then your messages are still going through your carrier.
You can enable/disable Google Voice support in the settings of the app.
Make sure to email me with any bugs you encounter after you check the help at the website!
SMS, GV, Google Voice, Integration, Messaging, Extension, App, SMS Notifications, Stock SMS
This easy to use app allows you to browse and search through artists, albums, and playlists; as well as control iTunes playback and volume, just as if you were at your PC or Mac!
The beautiful, clean interface of iTunes Remote allows you to easily advance songs and control playback. You can also put this app in your notification bar to control iTunes from anywhere!
• Control iTunes from anywhere in your home
• Adjust iTunes volume!
• Pause playback on calls!
• View album artwork
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Use gestures to advance songs
• Advance songs from notification bar
• Rate songs and view ratings from within app
• AirPlay speakers support!
Works with iTunes v10+
iTunes, AirPlay and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.