Now you can get the experience without the nagging of ads.
Tired of waiting for your friend to come online on Facebook?
Well, here's an app to track your selected Facebook friends, it keeps you notifying about their online status without signing into Facebook chat.
You will be invisible(offline) to your friends and it will also keep you giving the 'Last Seen' timestamp of your selected friends.
You can also add personalized ringtone to each of your friends to distinguish between them whenever you get any notification.
Now this app comes up with an added feature of "Crush List". You can now also add your selected buddy to a 'Crush List', if that person is your crush. Now whenever your crush will add you to their 'Crush List'. Both you and your 'Crush' will be notified of the activity. ;)
Online Friends Notify for Facebook Pro (Clique Notifier Pro) helps you to track Facebook chat status of selected friends.
It keeps you notifying whenever friends present in your "Tracking List" comes online or goes offline, so that you don't have to waste your time on Facebook just waiting for someone to come online ;).
How to use:
1. Login in.
2. Add Friends you want to track.
3. Minimize App [ we've got your back!! ]
• Easy Facebook friend access with search bar and fast scroll.
• Easy and secure Facebook login.
• Last Seen time stamps for every selected friends.
• Personalized ringtones for each selected friend.
• Customizable 'Tracking Interval' for friends.
• Notifications for both 'online coming' and 'offline going' for each selected friends.
• Flexible maintenance of Tracking List.
• Easy deletion of friends from Tracking List.
• Customize the tracking interval.
• No additional fees, 100% free, it only uses your internet data connection or WiFi.
• Quick notification.
• Minimize App
• Customize notification
• If you want to avoid getting notifications very frequently, then you can update the tracking interval to 2, 5, 10, 30 or even 1 hour.
• Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/CliqueNotifier
• If you are having some problem using this app then please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (firstname.lastname@example.org; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (email@example.com; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (email@example.com)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
Black is a dark style social application which lets you stay connected with your friends on the Facebook community. This theme was created to match the theme of HTC Sense phones and widgets.
* Follow us on Twitter to know about the newest releases & more! Follow us @mjrandroid
* PLEASE rate & comment on the app when you have a free moment.
- WAY FASTER then regular Facebook!!!
- Share updates
- Remove posts "long press post"
- Tag friends "@friendsname"
- Birthdays show events
- Chat with friends
- Check out news
- Check upcoming events
- Upload photos
- Check messages
.... And much more!
* Check out more of our apps ....
Search the market for "MJRAndroid"
* If you have any questions or problems then please email me before posting negative comments or ratings. The problems are usually not app related and can be fixed with a simple email, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
* If you are having problems downloading from the market or your pictures are not showing up in the application then try connecting with a WiFi connection and trying again.
* This is a one time purchase and you will not be charged anything monthly.
* Black, Pink, Pink Cheetah, and Pink Zebra are in no way affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
* This is a theme and is intended as such.
This is a must have widget to accompany the official Facebook & Twitter Android applications. Designed to compliment Android 4.0 ICS.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) support!
- Two themes for the widget Stack or List
- Flick or scroll through your posts or tweets with a swipe up or down gesture
- Display posts relating to Facebook status/video/photo/linked news!
- View the latest tweets from your Twitter account
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets
- Displays news in a stack view like a rolodex
- Light and Dark themes
- Displays up to 40 recent items from your news feed
- News feed items open the official Facebook app or Twitter app when clicked on
- Re-sizable widgets
- Run's with or without the Official Facebook or Twitter app s installed
- Can launch a custom social application when clicking a news feed item.
- Automatic widget refresh that can be configured
- Large support for ICS Home launchers
- High-quality user profile and news images
- 4 line status display
- Stylish widget layout
- Posts with media show up as a watermark under the status text
- Conveniently jump to the latest item when using the Stack theme
This widget is a large improvement over most widgets offering Facebook news profile on your phone's homescreen.
Supported Home Launchers
- Stock Android 4.0 Launcher
- Cyanogen Trebuchet Launcher
- TouchWiz Launcher (ICS only)
- Nova Launcher
- Apex Launcher
For any issues or feature requests please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
If an issue with this widget cannot be resolved a refund may be offered at the discretion of Big Widgets.
- fixed crashes after selecting frequency interval
- clicking on a facebook post or twitter tweet will now open the corresponding post/tweet in the native apps
- fixed sign-in issues for facebook and twitter due to their API changes
- fixed other minor bugs
- reduced minimum size this widget can be re-sized to.
- Added Light and Dark themes
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets as requested
- minor ui changes
- Twitter integration!!!
- Two themes stack or list, colors coming soon...
- Improved UI look and feel
- Custom or default application launch support for both Twitter and Facebook
- Fixed the lag issue
- Added manual refresh option
- Better notification if any network issues occur
- Major download engine overhaul
- Reduced widget memory consumption considerably. All images are now dynamically loaded from the SD card cache only when needed.
Please email email@example.com if you have any issues before leaving low rated feedback thanks.
- added new navigation and refresh bar added! Two buttons added, one to return to the most recent stack post and the other is to refresh the widget. The last updated time is displayed in the middle.
- improved image layout for widget preview on xhdpi devices like Nexus/SGS3
- improved device compatibility
- improved device compatibility
- improved image loading efficiency
- huge speed improvement up to 2x less waiting
- added configurable refresh interval in options
- fixed issue when launcher redraws/restarts
Flip through channels with ease, and control playback! Just like the DIRECTV remote!
Simply connect to WiFi, enter the IP address of the receiver, and you are ready to go.
Requires DIRECTV PLUS HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 and H21, H23, H24) connected to a WiFi network.
--FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY--
If you would like to use over 3G or 4G, you must forward port 8080 to your DIRECTV receiver, and manually add your public IP address as a receiver. For now, only one receiver can be accessed via this method.
I am not affiliated with DIRECTV in any way. This app may stop working at any time at DIRECTV's discretion.
This easy to use app allows you to browse and search through artists, albums, and playlists; as well as control iTunes playback and volume, just as if you were at your PC or Mac!
The beautiful, clean interface of iTunes Remote allows you to easily advance songs and control playback. You can also put this app in your notification bar to control iTunes from anywhere!
• Control iTunes from anywhere in your home
• Adjust iTunes volume!
• Pause playback on calls!
• View album artwork
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Use gestures to advance songs
• Advance songs from notification bar
• Rate songs and view ratings from within app
• AirPlay speakers support!
Works with iTunes v10+
iTunes, AirPlay and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This app is no longer under active development, mainly because of the fact that Google is rumored to be moving Google Voice into Hangouts soon. There have been reports that this app also isn't working on Android 4.4 Kit Kat. This is also unsupported.
Tired of using the stock Google Voice app? This app will be perfect to help simplify your phone experience.
Using a tablet or phone without a texting plan? This app will allow you to text through your Google number on that device!
Send free text messages via Google Voice and use your carrier’s SMS capabilities in the modified stock messaging app.
Why this app?
• Integrates all of your SMS and MMS messages into one app
• Sends Google Voice messages over Mobile Data/WiFi
• Quick Reply notifications
• Simple / minimal setup required
• Uses the stock messaging database for easy backup
The same Messaging app you are used to has been rebuilt to include Google Voice support with the help of the Google Voice app. You can send and receive Google Voice texts as well as carrier messages all in the same app!
The Google Voice app still needs to be installed on your device.
If you are getting double notifications, first try to go into Android's settings, tap Apps, and find Google Voice. Right below the "Force Stop" button should be a checkbox to "Show notifications". Uncheck that. If there is no checkbox, try going into the settings of the Google Voice app and disable text notifications from there.
This app grabs the incoming notifications. If you are still receiving texts from a random number, then your messages are still going through your carrier.
You can enable/disable Google Voice support in the settings of the app.
Make sure to email me with any bugs you encounter after you check the help at the website!
SMS, GV, Google Voice, Integration, Messaging, Extension, App, SMS Notifications, Stock SMS