편저자 이병철 목사
* 성경 - 성경전서개역개정판을 사용하였으며, 예배용으로 찾기 편하게 구성하였습니다. 단어(성구사전) 검색, 복사, 메모 등의 기능이 있습니다.
* 주제별성경사전 - 제목검색, 즐겨찾기, 복사, 메모, 이메일 보내기 기능이 있습니다.
주제별성경대사전은 성구들을 주제별로 체계적으로 분류한 것입니다. 일반 성구사전은 단지 성경에서 선택한 주제와 동일하게 표기된 단어만을 제공함으로써 독자들이 그 해당 성구를 찾아 참고할 수 있게 하였습니다.
그러나 주제별성경사전은 다수의 주제에 따라 성경에 나와 있는 주제와 동일하게 표기된 단어 뿐만 아니라 동일한 뜻이나 내용이면 모두 취급하여 체계적으로 분류이며, 성경에 언급되지 않은 주제도 제시하여 관련성구들을 찾을 수 있게 하였습니다.
이 주제별성경대사전은 각종 주제별성경사전, 각종 성경사전, 각종 성구사전, 각종 성경주적, 성경원어 및 신학사전 등 수 많은 참고자료를 사용하여 완벽한 주제별성경사전을 만들려고 노력하였습니다.
(1) 약 7,000 이상의 대주제 아래 100,000 소주제로 분류, 300,000 성구를 수록했습니다.
(2) 성경에 나타난 모든 인명, 지명, 사물, 사건, 역사, 지리, 기후, 사회제도, 제사의식, 동물, 식물, 광물 등 그 해당 성구를 제시하여 체계적으로 정리한 것으로, 성경이 각 주제의 내용을 해석해 주는 주제별성경사전의 역할을 합니다.
(3) 목회자와 성경교사들은 수 많은 주제에 관한 유용한 설교의 윤곽과 초교를 그대로 얻을 수 있을 뿐만 아니라 설교를 위한 풍부한 자료를 포함하고 있어서 주제별설교준비사전의 역할을 하며, 모든 기독교인들의 신앙지침서로 활용할 수 있습니다. 특히 가정예배, 심방예배, 수요예배를 위한 설교사전으로 적합합니다.
(4) 또한 많은 예증을 제시하여 설교의 예화자료로 사용하도록 함으로서 성경이 제시하는 예화사전의 역할를 합니다.
(5) 선택한 주제에 대한 성경의 전체의 내용을 거의 파악할 수 있기 때문에 설교는 물론, 기독교 저술가의 집필자료, 성경교사의 성경교재 작성을 위한 자료, 신학논문 작성을 위한 자료, 성경학도의 성경연구서로 활용할 수 있습니다.
(6) 주제별성경대전은 4x6배판(800p 기준) 약10권가량의 분량입니다.
*본 제품에 사용한 '성경전서 개역개정판'의 저작권은 재단법인 대한성서공회 소유이며 재단법인 대한성서공회의 허락을 받고 사용하였음.
개발자 연락처 :
* 브니엘성경연구소 http//www.bniel.net 전화 02-2683-3596
Keywords: Empowered, Bible, Study, Inspirational, Video, Audio, Articles, encouragement, Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, Lord, life, choices, faith
Commentaries on the Whole Bible
Wesley’s Explanatory Notes on the Old and New Testaments will give every reader essential information about the Bible. The cardinal doctrines of the Christian life are set forth by Mr. Wesley in plain and simple language. The scholar, the preacher, the teacher or the student will find a wealth of fresh and invigorating material in this rare set of books.
John Wesley was a Church of England cleric and Christian theologian. Wesley is largely credited, along with his brother Charles Wesley, as founding the Methodist movement which began when he took to open-air preaching in a similar manner to George Whitefield. In contrast to George Whitefield's Calvinism, Wesley embraced the Arminian doctrines that were dominant in the 18th-century Church of England. Methodism in both forms was a highly successful evangelical movement in the United Kingdom, which encouraged people to experience Jesus Christ personally.
Wesley's writing and preachings provided the seeds for both the modern Methodist movement and the Holiness movement, which encompass numerous denominations across the world. In addition, he refined Arminianism with a strong evangelical emphasis on the Reformed doctrine of justification by faith.
Wesley was a logical thinker and expressed himself clearly, concisely and forcefully in writing. His written sermons are characterised by spiritual earnestness and simplicity. They are doctrinal but not dogmatic. His Notes on the New Testament (1755) are enlightening. Both the Sermons (about 140) and the Notes are doctrinal standards. Wesley was a fluent, powerful and effective preacher. He usually preached spontaneously and briefly, though occasionally at great length.
Reading and understanding the Bible on your own can be tough, but it doesn't have to be. The Bible Study app makes it easier by giving you lots of great resources from your favorite preachers and authors, and also lets you add in your own insights and discoveries right alongside the text.
- Helpful Bible study resources right alongside the text
- Cross references that link to the passage
- Footnotes that are brief and clear
- Sermons from your favorite preachers
- Insights from friends and others knowledgeable in the Bible
- Insights right next to verse(s) so they'll be there next time you read them
--> Include links to other Bible passages
--> Include links to Youtube videos of related songs, sermons, and articles
--> Include links to websites you'll want to reference later or share with your followers
- Conversations that engage you and others in the deeper meaning of the Bible
- Don't just read the Bible, understand the Bible like never before
- Whether by yourself or with others, learn from existing resources, engage in dynamic discussions and share your own insights with our Bible Study community
FOR CHURCHES AND ORGANIZATIONS...
- Connect with your members throughout the week through Bible study
- Share cross references, discussion questions, and helpful resources related to each weekend's services
Summary of features include:
- Browse, search, and stream audio sermons!
- Browse, search, and stream video sermons!
- Browse, search, and read PDF transcripts!
- Download sermons for offline listening.
- Browse sermons by DATE preached.
- Browse sermons by sermon SERIES.
- Browse sermons by BIBLE reference.
- Browse sermons by the SPEAKER name.
- Browse sermons by EVENT category.
- Browse through recommended sermon PICKS.
- Read and post user COMMENTS on sermons.
- Read Spurgeon’s Morning & Evening devotional.
- Interactive MAP with geolocation.
- Play sermons in natively in background!
- VIDEO streaming or downloading!
- Live video WEBCASTING w/ multi-bitrate!
- View newest PHOTOS.
- View our BLOG and add comments.
- View our upcoming EVENTS.
- TWITTER feed integration.
A WiFi or 3G/4G internet connection is required. This app was created by SermonAudio.com.
Study Bible functionality includes:
- Navigating between adjacent chapters or jumping to any chapter and verse by giving the reference (e.g. Rev 14:6)
-A nice and easy to use selection panel (you long press on a verse to activate it). It provides the ability to copy, highlight or chain a reference to the verse.
--Once in selection mode, to highlight another verse you simply tap on the interested verse, and do the same to deselect it.
--If you would like to select a long passage simply long press on a verse again, and all the verse between the last selection and the current long pressed verse will be selected.
-As can be expected; Study Bible also has a search feature that one can use to find passages with similar wording to the search query.
-A history action to show all the chapters one has been to, and you can tap on the list to go back to that chapter.
-The ability to share Scriptures you like
-Now one can keep notes of thoughts they have one certain verses
-One can now show as to which are their favourite verses. Start placing them, for soon there shall be a means of uses those verses to keep the word of God ever before you.
-Also what has now been added is the ability to back up one's study info, so if somehow the app's data is cleared, or a new install is made, it will be a small process to restore you study info.
-There are also what are known as Active notes, which help one take notes in a dynamic manner; they also provide easy reading of verses referenced in the note.
-One can also change the theme of the app to a colouring you more comfortable with.
Godbey's Commentary on the New Testament
William B. Godbey was one of the most influential evangelists of the Wesleyan-holiness movement in its formative period (1880-1920). Thousands of people experienced conversion or entire sanctification under his ministry, and Godbey gained a reputation for having revivals everywhere he went.
A prolific author, he dictated over 230 books and pamphlets and wrote numerous articles for holiness periodicals. He produced a new translation of the New Testament in 1901, and published a seven-volume Commentary on the New Testament (1896-1900).
Godbey's publications, along with his preaching and "Bible lessons" at camp meetings, earned for the evangelist a widespread reputation among "holiness people" as the "Greek scholar" and "Bible commentator."
Through his publications and sermons, Godbey joined a limited number of other ministers who introduced premillennialism into the holiness movement.
Godbey was also one of the principal agents responsible for keeping the "tongues movement" out of the rest of the holiness movement.
Godbey encouraged large numbers of people to join the new holiness denominations, and through his preaching and publications shaped popular opinion on holiness and millenarian doctrines.
If You liked this book you can find version without advertisement in my applications: "Calvin Bible Commentary Pro"
A classic commentary on the Old and New Testaments, complete and unabridged. Written in a clear, lucid style, it combines a profound reverence for the Bible with a rare objectivity in its exegesis.
One of the most influential bible scholars of all time, John Calvin, although controversial, is a force to be reckoned with. His commentaries reflect an incredible command of the Scriptures, as he sought to integrate the entirety of its teaching by combining a solid exegetical method with a pastoral insight that is often neglected in commentaries today.
Calvin strikes a balance between passion and restraint, often infusing his writing with a distinct quality of controlled intensity. Scholars now recognize Calvin as above all else a teacher. He sought to open the Word of God in scripture to the common people from whom, he believed, the Bible had been withheld by the scholastics, monks and priests of the Roman church. By recapturing scripture's simple, genuine and natural sense, Calvin returned scripture to its rightful place in the church. His sole object as a teacher was "to lay down a pathway to the reading of sacred Scripture for the simple and uneducated."
John Calvin (Middle French: Jean Cauvin; 10 July 1509 -- 27 May 1564) was an influential French theologian and pastor during the Protestant Reformation. He was a principal figure in the development of the system of Christian theology later called Calvinism. Originally trained as a humanist lawyer, he broke from the Roman Catholic Church around 1530. After religious tensions provoked a violent uprising against Protestants in France, Calvin fled to Basel, Switzerland, where in 1536 he published the first edition of his seminal work Institutes of the Christian Religion.
Calvin was a tireless polemic and apologetic writer who generated much controversy. He also exchanged cordial and supportive letters with many reformers including Philipp Melanchthon and Heinrich Bullinger. In addition to the Institutes, he wrote commentaries on most books of the Bible as well as theological treatises and confessional documents, and he regularly gave sermons throughout the week in Geneva. Calvin was influenced by the Augustinian tradition, which led him to expound the doctrine of predestination and the absolute sovereignty of God in salvation.
Calvin's writing and preachings provided the seeds for the branch of theology that bears his name. The Presbyterian and other Reformed churches, which look to Calvin as a chief expositor of their beliefs, have spread throughout the world. Calvin's thought exerted considerable influence over major religious figures and entire religious movements, such as Puritanism, and some political historians have argued that his ideas have contributed to the rise of capitalism, individualism, and representative democracy in the West.
* Add your own notes and photos
* Preview all terms in one view
* Full history of your browsing
* Cross-referencing links to other terms
* Full Search Engine
* Offline browsing
Updated as new Ridvan messages are released or translated. Created by bahaivink.
All energy projections are covered for the major energy sources.
As a bonus it includes CO2 projects as well for the near term.
All reports are live updated and are auto refreshed. Simply run the app and choose your forecast visualization.
World Crude Oil and Liquid Fuels
U.S. Crude Oil and Liquid Fuels