* Editor's Choice on Google Play!!! :-)
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
UNLIMITED TURNS: This game is free, but we need to earn a living somehow. So eventually, after playing for a while, you will run out of turns and will need to wait for them to refresh over time, or you can buy more turns with the free coins you earn in the game. OR, if you love the game and would like to support small independent game developers like us, you can purchase unlimited turns *forever* for a one-time fee. If you do, you can use them on *any* compatible Android device you own (that supports Google Play.) Just install the game on your other Android devices and select "restore unlimited turns" in the game's options menu.
Please note that while Triple Town may work with devices that have been modded and are running custom ROMs, we cannot guarantee that it will work. If you have modded your devices, please be aware that you are using Triple Town at your own risk.
Questions? Comments? Visit http://www.spryfox.com
- Beautiful and clean minimalist design
- Hint button to help you when you get stuck
- Four levels of difficulty to ensure that you have fun!
- Ability to take notes
- Highlights of active numbers on the game board
- Smart keyboard that helps you along the way
- Soothing music to help your brain relax and stay focused
- Fun and interesting Sudoku facts
- Over 100 puzzles and more coming with every update
Simply Sudoku is a game for your Android device that is simply about solving Sudoku and having fun. If you love Sudoku, you will love this application. And best of all its FREE to play.
Solve every level by putting all colored 2- and 3-squared figures into one big gray quad. Some figures can be rotated.
Remember, there is only one solution.
724 levels. The game can also be played in a browser on Android or PC.
The first player who solved all 724 levels played 100 days.
The game is inspired by Tangram, Polyomino, Tetris and Block Puzzle.
Play offline or online.
Create your account on http://www.quadpuzzle.ru/forum if you want to save your progress and/or play on several devices.
You can play all together with one account (user: any-password, password: any)
It's simple. It's fun. It's space. Airlock.
- Replay levels to gain gold stars
- Race against others for 100% completion on the global online leaderboards
- Hundreds of levels in 6 difficulty levels
- Everything is free, including level packs!