Esta actualización incluye:
-Generación de Inscripción.
-Inscripción en línea.
-Búsqueda asistida por voz.
- 2x2 matrices
- 3x3 matrices
- 4x4 matrices
- 5x5 matrices
- nxn matrices (with more than 5 rows and columns)
Best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn!
Note: In linear algebra, the determinant is a value associated with a square matrix. The determinant provides important information when the matrix is that of the coefficients of a system of linear equations, or when it corresponds to a linear transformation of a vector space.
- Calculate determinant
- Sum and diff of matrices
- Multiplication of matrices
- Multiplication of a matrix by number
- Calculate rank
- Find inverse
- Solve systems of linear equations (with Gauss algorithm) A*X=B.
Now, it's working only with the real numbers, but in the future we will add the complex numbers.
Please be patient, this is an RC version, and please report the bugs in emails!
Please donate us,
More info in our website!
1. Matrix Calculator: Calculate Determinant, Inverse, Product, Rank and more...
2. Function Plotter: Plot up to 3 mathematical functions at a time with a custom domain.
3. Number Converter: Convert numbers from one base to another.
4. Equation Solver: Solve any equation up to degree 10.
The application can calculate matrices up to 15x15. To avoid crashes derived from the hardware limitations of a smartphone.
When you enter a value in a matrix, you can use the following
Operations: * / - + ^
sqrt(x) Calculates the square root of x
exp(x) Calculates e^x (e = Euler’s number)
ln(x) Calculates the natural logarithm (base e) of x
log(x) Calculates the logarithm (base 10) of x
sin(x) Calculates the sine of x
cos(x) Calculates the cosine of x
tan(x) Calculates the tangent of x
asin(x) Calculates the arcsine of x
acos(x) Calculates the arccosine of x
atan(x) Calculates the arctangent of x
The argument x can be a function. Example: log(sin(pi))
The argument x of the trigonometric functions is in radians
pi 3.14159… Example: sin(2*pi)
e Euler number 2.71828… Example: 6e-5