This extension for the DashClock widget puts your friends list front and center, letting you know who's currently live and ready to play your favorite game.
This application requires Android 4.2 or higher, and the DashClock app to function: http://goo.gl/m5aUO
1. You have to have your Steam profile set to public, or the app will not be able to access your friends' current status. This app WILL NOT WORK if your profile is private.
2. Friends who have their profiles set to anything other than public will not be listed in the app.
3. If no one is online the extension will not show up on DashClock. This is normal, and you will see it again the next time it updates and you have friends online.
NOTE: All Steam trademarks are property of Valve, and are only used here descriptively. This app is in absolutely no way built, supported, endorsed, or reviewed by Valve.
Ice is still mostly in beta.
What it supports:
- Trading TF2 Items
- Viewing TF2 backpacks
- Crafting some TF2 Items
- Chatting with friends
- Adding/removing friends
- Changing display name / online status
What it doesn't support (yet!):
- Trading non-TF2 items
- Viewing non-TF2 backpacks
- Trade Offers
- Trading with people with private backpacks
- The modifications to SteamKit-Java for Android compatibility can be found here: https://github.com/ThePickleMan/SteamKit-Java
- The source code can be found here: https://github.com/ThePickleMan/SteamTrade/tree/master
Ice does require you to enter your Steam(tm) username and password. This information is sent only to official Steam(tm) servers.
Find nearby Steam gamers with the must have companion app for the Razer Nabu™!
Nabu Gamers displays the Steam profile of nearby Nabu users as well as their recently played games
Nabu Gamers makes use the Razer Nabu's unique features such as Pulse and the Private Message Screen. With Pulse we are able to locate nearby users, with a notification sent to your Nabu's Private Message Screen.
Support for High-Five coming soon.
Powered by Steam and developed with Razer Nabu open SDK.
-Android 4.0.3 - Android 5.0
-Forward, Backward, Refresh navigation
-Initiative Splash Screen
-Adobe Flash Enhancment
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* Name and Photo
* User ID, Custom URL and Nickname
* Online Status and the game currently being played
* Favorite and Most Played games (including hours played)
* Location and Website
* Summary and Headline messages
* Primary Group
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and Steam should appear in the list.
In order to read your friends, you will need to make sure your profile is viewable to the public. Similarly, only friends with public profiles will be added to your contacts,
Please note that your Steam contacts may take a few minutes to sync with your mobile device, depending on factors such as your internet speed and the number of friends you have. However, please be patient, as it's worth it.
To change how often your Steam contacts are updated from the server, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. Choose the "Steam" account, then choose the "Account Settings" option.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
•Configure days of the week and hours to display
•Easy to use interface! long-press to add/edit notes
•Custom color for each note. •3 skins!
•Import/export to SD Card
•Widget showing current and next 6 hours