IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
It will not work with a VoIP provider or any other PBX
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System is an Android SIP client for 3CX Phone System V12 that allows you to make and receive office calls on your Android Smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunication costs by making internal office calls free of charge. Keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss an important call by answering office calls from anywhere.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System requires 3CX Phone System v12. Make sure you install the latest 3CX Phone System from http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe or update to the latest 3CX Version 12 update. More information is available at http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/unparalleled-mobility-with-3cxphone-for-android
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System 12 gives you the following features:
-Make and receive calls via 3CX Phone System Version 12
-Hide your Mobile Phone Number
-Use a Single Number - Calls made to your desk phone will ring on your smartphone, either directly, after a delay or based on your status.
-Telephone bill savings – use company infrastructure to save on call costs. Call colleagues via an internal call rather than via the mobile network
-Seamless out of office or in office detection
-Integrated 3CX Tunnel bypasses remote firewall or provider issues
-Transfer & Hold calls
-Easily change your status
-Provision extension details via email
-Ability to take multiple calls simultaneously
-3CX Push notifications from within 3CX Phone System
-Ability to see presence of colleagues
-View call history
-Company phone book
-Easily setup conference calls
-HTTPS and HTTP connections to 3CX Phone System IP PBX
-Auto provisioning via Plug and Play or Email Attachment
-Configure your call forwarding
-View recorded calls
Define what happens on short or long click. Choose between instant call, sending a text message or just viewing the contact.
Use the animated grouping feature for friends, famliy or co-workers.
The easiest and best looking speed dialer you can get!
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. If you have problems please contact me first instead of giving a bad rating.
If you consider to buy the full version of SpeedDial, please try the free version first! Android 3.x (Honeycomb) is not officially supported but may work.
*** Features ***
- 120 contact shortcuts (full version only)
- 4 animated contact groups (full version only)
- Swipe/Fling through the groups (full version only)
- Customizable click actions
- Fullscreen mode
- Different layouts (small, medium, large)
- Portrait and landscape support
- Multiple contact phone number support
- Quick and simple dialer
- Open phone's call log, contacts and dialer
*** FAQ ***
Q: How can I add a new shortcut from my phone's contact list?
A: Long click the 'plus icon' on the main screen. The contact picker will come up to choose a contact.
Q: Something is not working properly. What can I do?
A: If the FAQ does not help, contact me using the 'Feedback' function in "Settings" view or 'Contact Developer' in the Android Market. I will try to support you as soon as possible. If you like this app, please rate it!
Q: What is the difference between the full and the lite version?
A: The lite version has the same features like the full version, except that it is limited to 12 shortcuts and that it does not have the grouping functionality. NO Ads! So please install the lite version first and check if it is running properly on your device!
Q: My contacts do not have caller pictures. Can I nevertheless use SpeedDial?
A: Yes, you can. But having caller pictures is the whole purpose of SpeedDial. If no picture is available, the Android logo and the name of the contact will be displayed.
Q: Settings: What are the 'Shortcuts Group' sliders for?
A: Define the number of visible shortcuts. If you have a set of shortcuts and reduce the number of buttons, the shortcuts will not be deleted, only hidden. After increasing the shortcut count, the shortcuts will be visible again. If the count is set to '0', the view will be skipped if you cycle through your groups.
Q: Settings: Functionality of 'Short/Long Click Action'?
A: If you have set up your contact shortcuts, two main actions can be performed. A short or a long click. By default a short click calls the number stored in the shortcut and a long click opens the context menu to start different actions like call number, send text message, view the contact, send a WhatsApp message, show the contact's address in Google Maps, send Email and also replace, remove or move a shortcut. Short and long click actions can be overwritten with other actions. Please note, if you change the 'Long Click Action', the context menu will not be available anymore. Instead you can use 'Actions' from the main menu.
Q: What is the 'Actions' menu item?
A: Lets you quickly replace, move, rename or remove a shortcut.
Q: What does the Media scanner do?
A: Use the integrated media scanner to scan for files on your phone without unplugging the SD Card. E.g. if you cannot see new pictures in the picture gallery.
Q: Is this the final version of SpeedDial?
A: No, SpeedDial is still in development. Further updates are coming soon...
*** About Permissions ***
- Read Contacts: For adding a new contact and read the phone number
- Call Phone: For calling a number using the phone's dialer app
Najpopularniejszy polski komunikator.
Nowa wersja na komórkę pozwala Ci być zawsze w kontakcie z przyjaciółmi i znajomymi.
Nieważne, gdzie jesteś - w domu, w pracy, w podróży – po prostu rozmawiasz z kim chcesz i gdzie chcesz.
Zawsze masz dostęp do tej samej listy kontaktów i archiwum rozmów. Szyfrowane połączenia gwarantują bezpieczeństwo i poufność Twoich rozmów.
Zainstaluj i nie przegap żadnej wiadomości.
Aby testować wersję beta GG:
1. Dołącz do społeczności "GG Android Beta" na Google+: http://goo.gl/6bRrgZ.
2. Wejdź na stronę "Testy aplikacji GG" http://goo.gl/j1W9uT i kliknij "Zostań testerem".
3. Poczekaj na aktualizację aplikacji przez Google Play. Może minąć do kilku godzin zanim Google zorientuje się, żeby wysłać Ci aktualizację.
Informacje o zmianach, opinie i zgłoszenia błędów w wątku na forum pomocy GG: http://goo.gl/NWYqY7
EasyTether shares Internet connection from your smartphone with your computer, tablet and router.
It supports USB tethering for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or FreeBSD computers, Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets and OpenWRT-based routers.
It supports Bluetooth tethering for Windows computers and Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets.
It does not require root access or special tethering plans.
If Sprint or another carrier has made the app invisible in Google Play, you can download EasyTether apk from our website
EasyTether uses only official APIs ensuring your phone's security.
Unlike many tethering widgets, EasyTether implements its own tethering mechanism completely from scratch.
THE LITE VERSION BLOCKS HTTPS, INSTANT MESSENGERS AND GAME CONSOLE TETHERING. IF YOU WANT FULL FEATURES, PURCHASE THE FULL VERSION.
Full app allows https - access to secure sites such as facebook, gmail, online banking etc.
Full app supports PS3, Xbox and Wii tethering by means of Internet connection sharing feature on Windows or Mac.
Full app is $9.99, one-time fee only.
All updates are free for registered users, simply re-type the activation code from your purchase confirmation e-mail.
"EasyTether Pro takes your hand and walks you gently into Tetherland. You'll be tethering with this app for years to come, as long as your carrier still offers unlimited data.While the setup prcoess may be a bit tricky for the least tech savvy, most users will be up and tethering in no time. Tether on my friends. 9.5/10" - Ben Freed, App Rundown
"While EasyTether involves a bit more work than rooted tether apps, it is a nice solution for people that can't or don't want to root their phones." - Ed Clark, Androinica
"Overall, EasyTether is a great app to have. It is very useful and since it is USB enabled it will not drain your battery. The speed is excellent even though it is coming from a smartphone. I suggest that you go Pro for $9.99 just because it will allow you to access websites that you will probably need to access anyway (HTTPS)." - The Good Find
R.I.V.K.A is the amazing Artificial Intelligence chatbot with which you can create your own unleash virtual personalities.