Machines can be added to a list kept on the mobile device simply by specifying the hostname of the management module along with the user credentials (userid and password). Once this information is entered, the app will connect to those systems and provide an intuitive, drill-down user interface used to monitor their health and configuration. The app can also be used to perform some management functions such as:
Powering systems on/off
Clearing the event logs
Changing ownership of the KVM or Media Tray
Toggling the system locator lights
Mobile security is a primary concern with business applications. All machine credentials are kept in a secur data store. The app also requires the user to specify an application password on startup. This password is used to avoid unintended access to your machines and as a confirmation step for any significant action that will alter your machines.
This app was developed by IBM Research as an exploration vehicle for using mobile devices to manage IBM servers. Please provide feedback on our website or via email, so we can continue to adapt this app to better meet your needs.
See http://www.ibmremote.com for a walk-through description of the different views and features.
To connect your device to your organization’s network, your administrator will need to provide you with a server URL, which you will enter during the enrollment process. This server URL, along with your email address, will be used to add your device to the organization’s mobile management system.
Once enrolled, your organization can make available recommended apps which you can install from the IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices companion app. Additionally, to protect the organizational data on your device, the companion app checks to ensure your Android device hasn’t been compromised.
--- To Uninstall IBM Mobile Client
Before you uninstall the Mobile Client from Manage Applications, you must first perform the following steps:
1. Select Settings
2. Select Location and Security
3. Select Device Administrators
4. De-Select the check mark from IBM Endpoint Manager
5. Select Deactivate
6. Remove Mobile Client from Manage Applications
- Chat with your customers anywhere, anytime and impress them with your service
- Stay on top of incoming chats and messages with event notifications
- Provide real-time support to customers on the go
The highly-anticipated Android app for Zopim is entering its last phase of testing.
- See who's online on your site in real-time.
- Provide customer support and live chat from the comfort of your couch.
- Be more productive with our shortcuts feature.
- Don't worry about missing messages while chatting with our in-app notifications.
- Notifications remain active even when the app is running in the background.
- Receive the same great audio alerts as our online dashboard.
- Chats will remain updated even when you switch between our online dashboard and the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Zopim for Android support Push Notifications?
We will support push notifications in later releases. Currently, to support notifications, the app runs as a service in the background.
- How do I stay logged in to Zopim for Android?
The app will attempt in the background even if it is closed. It will only log out from the app, if you explicitly do so or if you login from the web dashboard.
- My visitor list is no longer being synchronized?
If this happens, log out and log back in to refresh your visitor list.
- I'm having issues with Zopim for Android. Where can I get support?
Zopim for Android has an in-app feedback system for users to report any bugs or errors. The feedback button can be found under Settings and Feedback. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com. We appreciate all feedback and will do our best to reply to your concerns.
You can use the app to:
-Expedite troubleshooting by searching for, viewing, and bookmarking technical support content like technotes, APARs, documentation, and Redbooks.
-View and update your software and hardware Service Request tickets whenever and wherever you need to.
-Discover the best fixes for your system and email the fix orders using the Fix Level Recommendation Tool.
-Look up warranty information for hardware systems by scanning the bar code or entering the Machine Type/Serial Number.
-View Customer Support Plans for your products.
-Contact IBM, with geo-location assistance and click-to-call.
-Provide feedback about the app through its Feedback form.
Use the IBM Technical Support mobile app for quick, effective product technical support assistance from IBM.
IBM Business Analytics software helps organizations better understand, anticipate and shape business outcomes. You, too, can achieve breakthrough results and outperform your competition.
If you're looking for a live chat option, but just aren't ready for a paid edition then My Live Chat Free version is the perfect way to go. With inserting a simple piece of HTML code, a floating chat button that doesn't interfere with your website design, and key features to help you do chat right, you'll be chatting to your website visitors without any cost.
Why it is free?
At My Live Chat, we use the most effective technologies to provide highest quality at minimum price. This is why we are able to offer you totally free edition of live chat software and low-priced premium version.
* Out-of-Office notifications can now be sent in various different date formats.
Sep 9, 2013
September 9, 2013
Monday, September 9, 2013
* Query other OOO status
** Note: This application requires that a server component to be installed on a Lotus Domino server. Please follow the link below for the setup instructions.
For technical support, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IBM Flex System Manager for Android provides access to the following types of IBM Flex System information:
*Monitor health problems and check the status of managed resources
*View the event history for chassis, compute nodes, and network devices
*Check the front and rear graphical hardware views for a chassis
*Overlay the graphical views with Power and Error LEDs
*View a list of the hardware components installed in a chassis
*See the Vital Product Data (VPD) and Firmware Levels for a managed resource (for example, serial number or IP address)
*Perform actions on Compute Nodes such as Power On, Power Off, Restart, Shut down and Power Off, LED Flash, LED On, and LED Off
*Perform actions on Chassis Management Module (CMM) such as Virtual Reseat and Restart Primary CMM
*View a list of the most recent jobs scheduled from mobile or desktop
*Manage multiple chassis and multiple management nodes from a single application
Note: Requires Android 2.3, 4.0 or 4.1
For more information about IBM Flex System Manager for Android visit:
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires an IBM Flex System Manager management node running software version 1.2.0 or later.
For more information about IBM Flex System Manager visit:
MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices is the first cloud-based MDM solution that supports Android devices.
Key features include:
> Visibility — View hardware and software inventory, network details, and security status
> Control — Enforce passcode policies, restrict device features and applications
> Security — Lock, locate and wipe devices, and reset passcodes
> Resilience — If a user opts out, MaaS360 alerts the Administrator so that IT can take appropriate action
> Dashboards — Graphical reports highlight key real-time compliance metrics as well as asset and network details
> My Watch List Alerts — Point out potential problems and other key details
> Support for corporate and personal devices — Users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
For more details, visit http://maas360.com/.
Note: To activate Fiberlink's MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices, you must have an enterprise account with MaaS360. If you do not, ask your IT department to contact us at http://www.maas360.com/about/contact-us/
Stay connected to your co-workers wherever you go with a user-friendly, intuitive user interface and its rich functionality!
Lotus Andy Chat uses your existing data connection to connect directly to your Lotus Sametime server without any extra server software.
The client includes the following features:
- Managing your buddy list, including adding and removing buddies and groups.
- Hiding off-line contacts.
- Partner business card.
- Easily switching between active conversations using tabs.
- Background message notification.
- Possibility to make a call (using default dialer) to your partner directly from the Lotus Andy Chat.
- Possibility to compose an e-mail (using default e-mail client) to partner from a person info window.
- Seting your status and a custom status message.
- Viewing real-time updates on the status of your buddies.
- Tracking partner status using alerts on the status updates.
- Multi chating.
- Easily accessing and managing your conversation history.
* Saving chat history on SD card or internal memory option.
* Viewing chat history without server connection
* Rolling-up grouping chat history by date
- Two widgets (one for unread messages and one for all incomming messages)
WHY USE WECHAT:
• ALWAYS FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for life.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• GROUP CHAT: Create group chats with up to 100 people.
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• ADDICTIVE GAMES: Compete with your friends on some of the hottest games.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
With Video Meeting, attend Open Videopresence meetings wherever your working life takes you through 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connection.
Data sharing review - View presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference. Review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Video Meeting data sharing slider feature just by dragging.
Meeting control - View the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply end the meeting.
Change video and presentation layouts including rearranging participants.
Please use our new app instead, located here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ibm.cio.technicalsupportmobileapp&hl=en
Key Features in Release 1
-Search and View Client Support Plans: Overview of IBM's depth of support experience and expertise
-Planetwide: Global directory of IBM Support, Shopping and General Contact information
-Warranty Look-up: Check the Status, Expiration Date and Description for a Machine Type / Serial Number
-Service Request Status: View the latest details, Status and History by Service Request Number. Requires a IBM Web ID and Password
-Access to additional Support Sites
-Quick reference guide to other IBM Technical Support Applications
If you have comments or questions, please use the feedback feature in the "More" section in the Application
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
•Read, compose, reply, forward, and file
•Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
•Widgets for your home screens
•Agenda, day, week, and month views
•Manage invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, and reminders
•Widgets for your home screens
•View Notes address book contacts
•Share contacts with the Android OS contacts app
•Lookup contacts from the server
•View by due date, priority, and completion status
•Create custom categories
•Widgets for your home screens
•Configure how much data to sync and how often
•Use SMS notification to save battery life
•Security policy management
•Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 22.214.171.124 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com.
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals through Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise through Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 4.0 CR1 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.5 CR2 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 126.96.36.199 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren't experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM Cloud Engage using the app:
- When you start the app tap IBM Connections Social for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you do not have IBM Connections deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, just log into IBM Greenhouse, which is an IBM product trial site.
- Using your web browser go to http://greenhouse.lotus.com
- Tap on Sign up Today to create your userid and password.
- Download this app. When you start the app tap IBM Greenhouse for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password that were created when you registered.
It is that simple to get started!
You can use the Connections app for accessing IBM tradeshow events. You can update your attendee schedule, network with colleagues, and share feedback about sessions too. Just look for the access link at the IBM events this year.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about IBM Connections, go to the official product web site:
For details about IBM Connections on IBM Greenhouse, go to: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/lotus+greenhouse/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+lotus+connections.
For details about Connections Files on IBM Cloud Engage, go to:
IBM Connections Meetings gives you the power to leave your desktop behind and run and attend meetings with colleagues, customers, and business partners from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet from anywhere you happen to be. IBM Connections Meetings is a next-generation universal app designed for the new way to work. Its innovative capabilities allow you to optimize the time you spend in meetings by enhancing your situational awareness prior to, during, and after a meeting. All to help you accelerate your business processes and improve decision making and efficiency. IBM Connections Meetings works with your IBM Sametime 9 infrastructure and features built-in integration with IBM's Connections Cloud family of offerings.
- Calendar integration with IBM Notes and Microsoft Outlook
- Secure group chat
- Instant polls
- Private thumbnail document preview
- Integration with IBM Connections Social Files including built-in integration with IBM Connections Social Cloud
- Continuous-presence audio and video (on-premises)
IBM SmartCloud Meetings is a full-featured online meetings service, designed for businesses of all sizes. IBM SmartCloud Meetings enables you to quickly and confidently share information, give presentations, and demonstrate software in a security-rich environment. Think of IBM SmartCloud Meetings as your personal conference room – always ready when you need it. Practical and affordable for today's businesses, IBM SmartCloud Meetings helps enhance team productivity, shorten sales cycles, and contain travel costs.
With the IBM SmartCloud Meetings app, you can join IBM SmartCloud online meetings directly from your mobile device, view shared content, view the meeting participants list, and chat with other meeting attendees.
-View live shared desktop content, presentations, and documents.
-View the list of meeting participants.
-Participate in group and individual chats.
-Get the presenter's attention by virtually raising your hand in a meeting.
Joining a meeting:
1. Dial into the audio conference before joining the meeting.
2. Launch the application.
3. Enter the meeting ID from your meeting invitation. (This can be found in the last numbers of the web address. For example: https://apps.lotuslive.com/meetings/join?id=111-111 the meeting ID is 111-111.)
4. Press the “Join Meeting” button.
5. Alternately, select the “Recent” tab and press a previously joined meeting.
For more information about IBM SmartCloud, visit the product web site: www.ibmcloud.com/social
The IBM Event Connect Center is the mobile companion for the major IBM North America conferences. It provides the power of IBM Social and Mobile technology to make your event experience extraordinary.
Use the Event Connect app to quickly find and schedule conference sessions and activities. Interact with other attendees and speakers - before the conference starts and after it ends - all from your iPad or iPhone! Staying up-to-date is easy with automatic notifications of Conference news, updates and highlights. All the conference information and content is updated and maintained in the app. You'll know where to be. You won't miss a thing.
The IBM Event Connect app also maintains your information for multiple IBM conferences in one place. It allows easy access to past and present conference information - and most importantly to your network contacts. The information is always available from your iPad or iPhone.
The following conferences, and more, will be accessible to registered attendees:
IBM ConnectED 2015
IBM PartnerWorld Leadership Conference (PWLC)
IBM InterConnect 2015
IBM Digital Experience 2014
IBM Insight 2014
Use the Event Connect Global app to quickly find and schedule conference sessions and activities. Interact with other attendees and speakers - before the conference starts and after it ends - all from your Android phone or tablet! Staying up-to-date is easy with automatic notifications of Conference news, updates and highlights. All the conference information and content is updated and maintained in the app. You'll know where to be. You won't miss a thing.
The IBM Event Connect app also maintains your information for multiple IBM conferences in one place. It allows easy access to past and present conference information - and most importantly to your network contacts. The information is always available from your tablet or phone.