To connect your device to your organization’s network, your administrator will need to provide you with a server URL, which you will enter during the enrollment process. This server URL, along with your email address, will be used to add your device to the organization’s mobile management system.
Once enrolled, your organization can make available recommended apps which you can install from the IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices companion app. Additionally, to protect the organizational data on your device, the companion app checks to ensure your Android device hasn’t been compromised.
--- To Uninstall IBM Mobile Client
Before you uninstall the Mobile Client from Manage Applications, you must first perform the following steps:
1. Select Settings
2. Select Location and Security
3. Select Device Administrators
4. De-Select the check mark from IBM Endpoint Manager
5. Select Deactivate
6. Remove Mobile Client from Manage Applications
Machines can be added to a list kept on the mobile device simply by specifying the hostname of the management module along with the user credentials (userid and password). Once this information is entered, the app will connect to those systems and provide an intuitive, drill-down user interface used to monitor their health and configuration. The app can also be used to perform some management functions such as:
Powering systems on/off
Clearing the event logs
Changing ownership of the KVM or Media Tray
Toggling the system locator lights
Mobile security is a primary concern with business applications. All machine credentials are kept in a secur data store. The app also requires the user to specify an application password on startup. This password is used to avoid unintended access to your machines and as a confirmation step for any significant action that will alter your machines.
This app was developed by IBM Research as an exploration vehicle for using mobile devices to manage IBM servers. Please provide feedback on our website or via email, so we can continue to adapt this app to better meet your needs.
See http://www.ibmremote.com for a walk-through description of the different views and features.
• Automatic updates for the latest IBM Systems and Storage® information
• Product highlights, descriptions, and specifications
• Client success stories
• Ability to create list of "favorites"
• Access to core content while offline
• One-touch communication with IBM
• Access to relevant social media venues and IBM experts
• Links to more information on the Web
• Ability to sign up for additional exciting updates via e-mail or SMS
IBM Business Analytics software helps organizations better understand, anticipate and shape business outcomes. You, too, can achieve breakthrough results and outperform your competition.
The IBM Flex System Manager for Android provides access to the following types of IBM Flex System information:
*Monitor health problems and check the status of managed resources
*View the event history for chassis, compute nodes, and network devices
*Check the front and rear graphical hardware views for a chassis
*Overlay the graphical views with Power and Error LEDs
*View a list of the hardware components installed in a chassis
*See the Vital Product Data (VPD) and Firmware Levels for a managed resource (for example, serial number or IP address)
*Perform actions on Compute Nodes such as Power On, Power Off, Restart, Shut down and Power Off, LED Flash, LED On, and LED Off
*Perform actions on Chassis Management Module (CMM) such as Virtual Reseat and Restart Primary CMM
*View a list of the most recent jobs scheduled from mobile or desktop
*Manage multiple chassis and multiple management nodes from a single application
Note: Requires Android 2.3, 4.0 or 4.1
For more information about IBM Flex System Manager for Android visit:
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires an IBM Flex System Manager management node running software version 1.2.0 or later.
For more information about IBM Flex System Manager visit:
You will be able to connect with peers and experts, build your own personal page, capture all (social) media channels in one news feed, view event calendar, share & discuss!
Welcome to IBM Connect Benelux!
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library
• Start and stop content and screen sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Android 2.3.4 (or later)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy S3/S4
• Google Nexus 7
• Motorola Atrix
• Motorola Xoom
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
Selecting the event you are attending gives you the opportunity to view the agenda, browse speakers and exhibitors, view maps and read the latest news and social media updates.
You can participate in live polling and live Q&A, organise meetings and message other app users, provide session and event feedback, and download resources.
Create your own 'My Event' widget, which includes your own personal agenda, favourite speakers, exhibitors and visitors, downloads, notes and QR codes. Once the event has finished, you can easily send all this information to yourself via email.
Core features include:
• Event Schedule including grid and list views
• Speaker profiles
• Exhibitor directory
• Create favourite lists, a personalized agenda and user profile
• Note-taking throughout app
• Downloadable resource documents
• Event maps and floor plans
• Information pages
• Push notifications
• News and social media feeds
• Surveys and session evaluations
• QR code reader
Advanced features include:
• Peer-to-peer messaging
• Request and schedule meetings
• Live polling
• Live Q&A
• POI and product directory
* Some features may not be available at all events.
Now also available for Android !!!
Storage administrators may use this application to securely check on their XIV systems health status, their current capacity utilization of the system, and gain an immediate access to real time performance metrics, including IOPs, bandwidth and latency. Performance data is available for the entire system, as well as its hosts and volumes, allowing for a greater real time visibility into how system resources are being utilized.
To access the IBM XIV System monitoring data, simply login over Wi-Fi or 3G to your system using your storage administration credentials. Swipe between the various app screens to monitor overall system performance and capacity utilization, as well as Volumes or Hosts live performance metrics. Expand the data for a Volume or a Host by tapping on its line, to see detailed performance graph for this individual element.
Key features of the IBM XIV Mobile Dashboard app include:
★ Secure access to the IBM XIV Storage system using an SSL connection over Wi-Fi or 3G connectivity
★ Monitoring XIV system overall health status (Full Redundancy, Rebuilding, Maintenance, etc.)
★ Monitoring system capacity utilization (Soft, Hard, Used)
★ Multi-System dashboard - Monitor multiple XIV systems
★ Multi-System aggregation - IOPs/Bandwidth/Capacity and multi-system views
★ Overall system performance metrics, including IOPs, bandwidth and latency
★ Granular data showing performance metrics for individual volumes or hosts
★ Live graphs showing any performance metric over recent time, for either the entire system or for an individual volume or host
★ Live performance table for either volumes or hosts, sortable by any metric for easy detection of top performers
Software license agreement: https://ibm.biz/BdxQyR
a.Bar code facility for high speed registration
b.Social media feeds for community integration
c.Resources for downloading event collaterals
d.My Agenda – A personalized events agenda
e.Venue maps that help locate the event venue and help navigation around the event itself
f.Questions facility that allow participants to ask questions and answer speaker questions during the conference
g.Feedback forms that allow delegates to provide feedback on speakers and the event itself
h.Token mechanism that allow delegates to collect and redeem tokens for prizes among other things
i.QR reader for scanning and downloading information at various points during the event
The IBM Event Application delivers a new dimension to event organization and participation ensuing a higher level of engagement and participation.
The IBM Content Zone mobile app gives you access to:
• Resources organized by industry to help you find the most relevant solutions quickly
• Thought leadership assets and reports that discuss today’s biggest business challenges, strategies to address them, and related ECM strategies, solutions and approaches
• Unique perspectives from IBM executives and industry leaders
• Videos featuring real-world examples, demos and discussions of leading-edge topics like big data, content analytics and more
• Case studies and use cases showing how your peers are using IBM ECM solutions to boost efficiency, cut costs and avoid risk
• Registration links for upcoming events in your industry
Available for Android mobile phones and tablets. Please note: OS Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher required
* NOTE: Your DVR may require a software update for CEC Connect to work.
SonicWALL® Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other Android applications.
SonicWALL Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWALL solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWALL Aventail E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA) appliances running 10.5.4 or higher.
• SonicWALL SRA appliances running 5.5 or higher.
• SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, E-Class NSA running SonicOS 126.96.36.199 or higher.
For more information on SonicWALL SSL VPN and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
More from developer
IBM Notes Traveler includes a server component deployed on your company intranet or the IBM SmartCloud. This IBM Notes Traveler client for
Android™ provides access to mail, calendar, contacts and To Dos on your Android phone or tablet device.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
- Read, compose, reply, forward, file,
- Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
- Manage mail folders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Agenda, day, week, month views
- Management of invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, reminders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Synchronize contacts with Android OS contacts app
- Lookup contacts from the server
- To Dos*
- View by due date, priority, and completed status
- Create custom categories
- Add a widget to your home screen
- Configure how much data to sync and how often
- Use SMS notification to save battery life
- Security policy management
- Offline support
- Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 188.8.131.52 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/xpDocViewer.xsp?lookupName=Using IBM Notes Traveler 9#action=openDocument&res_title=Using_an_Android_device_FAQ_U9&content=pdcontent
If you need to uninstall for any reason, such as you don't have a Traveler environment:
- Launch the Notes Traveler icon and press menu/tools/uninstall and follow the prompts.
- If that doesn't work, then use the OS settings app to remove the device administrator, then use the OS settings app to uninstall the application.
IBM Sametime Mobile for Android is designed to leverage the IBM Sametime Proxy's highly scalable, secure and robust next-generation communications framework. Starting with version 9, IBM Sametime Mobile for Android brings to market new and exciting capabilities to help you take your people networks with you when you go on the road. It gives you access to their insight and expertise right from your smartphone or tablet to accelerate your business processes, improve decision-making and efficiency and, ultimately, energize your life's work like never before.
- Rich presence including geographic location
- One-to-one and group chat
- Chat history
- Broadcast announcements
- Search corporate directory for individual contacts
- Send and receive photos
- Support for multiple communities
- URL-based, one-click configuration
IBM Sametime Mobile for Android supports both the IBM Sametime 8.5.2 IFR 1 Proxy, and the new IBM Sametime 9 Proxy. However, the new voice and video capabilities are only available when connecting to an IBM Sametime 9 Proxy instance.
A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web as http://www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. All references to names in the images refer to fictitious company and ficitious persons, designed for illustration purposes only.
IBM Sametime Meetings for Android lets' you start and join meetings right from your smartphone or tablet. Starting with version 9, IBM Sametime Meetings for Android brings to market new and exciting capabilities to help you stay fully engaged with your colleagues, customers and partners when you're on the go. IBM Sametime Meetings for Android is a next-generation universal app designed to make your meetings experience smarter. It's innovative capabilities allow you to optimize the time you spend in meetings by enhancing your situational and informational awareness prior, during and after a meeting. All this is intended to help you accelerate your business processes, improve decision-making and efficiency and, ultimately, energize your life's work like never before.
- View scheduled meetings from your IBM Notes or Microsoft Outlook calendar
- Group chat
- Connect to multiple on-premises Sametime Meetings
- Join meetings as a named user or as a guest when applicable
- Manage meeting rooms, meeting room permissions and meeting room libraries
- Participate and respond to instant polls
- Search meeting rooms by room name or room owner
- My Meeting Room and Favorite Meeting Rooms views
- Support for IBM SmartCloud Meetings
- Server-side recordings
- Creation of meeting reports
- Lecture-style meetings
- Waiting room for participants
IBM Sametime Meetings for Android supports both, the IBM Sametime 8.5.2 IFR 1 Meetings Server, and the new IBM Sametime 9 Meetings Server. However, the new voice and video capabilities are only available when connecting to the IBM Sametime 9 Meetings Server associated with an IBM Sametime 9 Proxy instance.
IBM SmartCloud Meetings is a full-featured online meetings service, designed for businesses of all sizes. IBM SmartCloud Meetings enables you to quickly and confidently share information, give presentations, and demonstrate software in a security-rich environment. Think of IBM SmartCloud Meetings as your personal conference room – always ready when you need it. Practical and affordable for today's businesses, IBM SmartCloud Meetings helps enhance team productivity, shorten sales cycles, and contain travel costs.
With the IBM SmartCloud Meetings app, you can join IBM SmartCloud online meetings directly from your mobile device, view shared content, view the meeting participants list, and chat with other meeting attendees.
-View live shared desktop content, presentations, and documents.
-View the list of meeting participants.
-Participate in group and individual chats.
-Get the presenter's attention by virtually raising your hand in a meeting.
Joining a meeting:
1. Dial into the audio conference before joining the meeting.
2. Launch the application.
3. Enter the meeting ID from your meeting invitation. (This can be found in the last numbers of the web address. For example: https://apps.lotuslive.com/meetings/join?id=111-111 the meeting ID is 111-111.)
4. Press the “Join Meeting” button.
5. Alternately, select the “Recent” tab and press a previously joined meeting.
For more information about IBM SmartCloud, visit the product web site: www.ibmcloud.com/social