The UBS Mobile Banking app keeps your bank within reach at all times. Whether you want to check account and credit card transactions, analyze your expenses, make payments, get updated on financial markets or make trades, you can take care of all of your banking business whenever you have time, no matter where you are.
Content and functions in detail:
• Directly execute payments with the payment wizard and the payment slip scanner and approve e-bills
• Know where your money is going – thanks to the Personal Financial Assistant. The app will allow you to analyze your categorized expenses, manually categorize your expenses while on the go and display your budgets and savings goals.
• Account balances and the most recent credits and debits, along with all booking details
• All spending with UBS credit cards, the available balance and the last statement
• Portfolio with the market value of your net assets, performance, detailed positions and transactions
• Quotes with information on financial market trends and details on specific financial instruments; create and manage virtual portfolios
• Buy and sell securities
• Activate UBS Mobile Banking and set up accounts, cards, custody accounts and portfolios directly in the app
• Banking relationship with UBS in Switzerland
• Domicile in one of the countries listed under www.ubs.com/mobile
• Valid "Declaration for UBS Online Services" and "Regulation of Access Authorization for UBS Online Services" (UBS e-banking agreement)
• Mobile phone with Android OS, version 2.1 and up
Activation and login:
1. When using the service for the first time, you can activate UBS Mobile Banking directly in the app. Alternatively, you can also activate it in UBS e-banking by going to "Settings > Mobile Services > Mobile Banking".
2. The following options are also available for login: Access Card with NFC for wireless exchange of access data, Access Card Display with built-in card reader function, and Access Card with card reader. Private individuals can order Access Cards for convenient, on-the-go access to UBS Mobile Banking by going to "Products" in UBS e-banking. Businesses and institutions should contact Support.
3. If you just want information about your accounts, portfolios and cards and do not effect payments or securities transactions, you can simply log in with your password (which can be set in UBS e-banking under "Settings > User profile > Password").
The UBS Mobile Banking app offers you the same level of security familiar to you from UBS e-banking. Log in with your personal Access Card, which stores your access data securely, along with your personal PIN. Still, be sure to follow the security tips below:
1. Protect your mobile phone from unauthorized access with a password/PIN.
2. Only use the UBS security features (such as agreement number, PIN, etc.) to log in to the UBS Mobile Banking app, never for a third-party app.
3. Never disclose personal information, particularly security details, to anyone who asks for such unsolicited information by phone, e-mail, SMS, letter or fax – even if the requesting party might appear to be UBS.
We wish to point out that by downloading, installing and/or utilizing this application and, in connection therewith, through points of reference to third parties (e.g. App Stores, network operators, device manufacturers) it may be possible to deduce a client relationship with UBS. Bank/client confidentiality can no longer be guaranteed in the event of the possible disclosure of the banking relationship and, where applicable, of client information to third parties (e.g. in the event that the end device is lost).
Downloading or using this app may incur charges from the respective mobile telecommunications provider.
- Analyst's recommendations from top analyst firms (FBR Capital, UBS, Wunderlich, Cowen, Stifel, Imperial Capital, Oppenheimer, Aegis Capital, CRT Capital, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, City, RBC Capital Mkts ...)
- Economic calendar agenda and results
- Economic News about economy, stocks, currencies, results....
- Live World index streaming prices
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
This Mortgage Calculator lets you compare 3 scenarios side by side with default values as 30 years, 20 years and 15 years.
If you are looking for a house or a real state Agent or a lending Agent, this is a must have tool.
The important feature of the tool is that it calculates the Mortgage Amount / EMI on the real time basis (the value changes as you change the parameter).
This Home Loan Calculator also lets you know how much you will save in interest payments by just paying 10-20% extra.
This Calculator is a very user friendly calculator requiring minimum clicks from the user.
Overall a very handy tool for your day to day needs.
The Tool can also be used to calculate the monthly payments for other loans like
Housing Loan, Car Loan, Personal Loan, House Loan, EMI, Instalment, Down Payment, Loan Calculator, loan, Bike loan, bike loan calculator, vehicle loan calculator, emi calculator, simple loan calculator,Financial Calculator, Car Loan Calculator, auto loan , housing loan calculator india, Homeloan/EMI Calculator, loan calculator, financial calculator, calculator, calculation, free calculator, free emi calculator, Loan emi calculator, emi loan calculator, emi after budget, down payment. Latest emi calculator
The updated version of Mortgage Calculator / Home Loan Calculator has the slider for the home value. The Home value changes in increments by 5000. Also, the layout has been changed to be more interactive and helpful for users...
INTERNET : For adverts in the app
¿Quieres saber cuanto realmente vas a pagar de intereses a tu banco o entidad financiera al final de la Hipoteca a parte del capital prestado?
¿Te gustaría saber si te conviene más reducir cuota o tiempo de la Hipoteca al amortizar parcialmente?
Con Mi Hipoteca puedes saberlo.
MiHipoteca incluye Cuadro de Amortización configurable.
También calcula el número de pagos pendientes en función de la cuota, capital pendiente e interés en el caso de que por ejemplo amortices capital y quieras saber en cuanto tiempo reduces tu Hipoteca.
Puedes realizar el cálculo por Amortización de Capital para ver si te conviene más reducir cuota o tiempo de la Hipoteca al amortizar.
Dispones de la posibilidad de actualizar el euribor diario para el cálculo del interes variable.
Puedes enviar por e-mail el resultado de los cálculos realizados.
From amotization schedule view you can export to excel all the payment , the schedule file will be saved in the folder BravawareMortgageCalc.
Is typically amortizing loan amortization schedule in some banks and financial loan principal during the term of the loan to pay down loans and interest as part of the loan payment equal payments.Each be configured with some of the principal. Amortizing loans mortgage loans generally. for amortizing loans calculate pension who is using the time value of money formulas. Amortization schedule calculator is often a monthly payment to fit comfortably in your budget until you are used to adjust the amount of the loan, interest rates can make the difference in the kind of speed one can afford a better home or car may vary. Also can not reveal the exact amount of each payment goes towards principal out the exact amount going towards interest and amortization calculator. These figures are in chronological order throughout the term of the loan amortization payment schedule delineating the table.
Important: the free version of ibiScan masks reference numbers during WiFi or email transmissions. The activation must be purchased in order to transmit full reference numbers. All the other functions of ibiScan can be freely tested.
★ Key Features ★
✔ Lightning fast scanning of payslips through the device’s camera
✔ Transmission of the code line through WiFi, Email or the device's clipboard
✔ Supports orange and red payslips in Swiss Francs and Euros
✔ Supports payslips with IBAN
✔ Automatic detection of your computer for WiFi transmissions
✔ Cheaper and more practical than USB scanners
★ ibiScan supports most Swiss banks including ★
✔ Credit Suisse
★ ibiScan can also be used with various financial applications including ★
✔ MacPay (http://www.macpay.ch)
✔ UBS Pay
Configuring and using ibiScan is extremely easy. Just download and install the companion software for PC and Mac at www.ibiscan.ch. ibiScan will then automatically discover your computer on the WiFi network without any need for complex configuration.
In the case you are having trouble while using ibiScan, please contact support at email@example.com. We can help!
If you are a financial institution or a developer of financial software in need for a payslip scanning solution, don't hesitate to contact us about our technology licensing opportunities.