-Watch the latest news video
-Read the latest headlines
-Weather forecast & live radar
WFTV offers 8 hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday on WFTV Eyewitness News for mobile and 6+ hours on the weekends. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from WFTV’s award winning staff of reporters and photographers.
Central Florida news and weather is delivered as a major part of this free service. It includes the 5-Day Forecast from Severe Weather Center 9 and also features Doppler 9 HD Radar, along with regional microclimate radar views for the surrounding counties. WFTV’s team of meteorologists has the most accurate weather technology and delivers fresh and updated weather forecasts for Central Florida.
Live Drive Time Traffic is a key component of WFTV Eyewitness News for mobile, offering commuters the latest technology for pinpointing traffic trouble spots, showing real-time speed and traffic data, point-to-point drive times and live interactive traffic maps.
WFTV’s coverage of Central Florida sports teams include the many local high school and college sports teams in Central Florida, along with the Orlando Magic, Orlando Predators, Orlando Solar Bears, Orlando City Soccer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Rays, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, Miami Marlins, Miami Heat and Florida Panthers and of course the PGA Tour and NASCAR.
This WFTV Eyewitness News app platform connects with our active and engaged social media community using Twitter and Facebook and allows for submission of user generated photos, videos and commenting. We have a wealth of slideshows and photo galleries for viewers to enjoy.
WFTV Eyewitness News promises to deliver 24/7 updated coverage that is complete and in-depth on the major stories of the day. We uncover and investigate important Central Florida news stories --- bringing unique coverage angles that connect with our viewers.
Strong enterprise journalism is the foundation of the WFTV Eyewitness News team --- delivering issue-oriented news that is meaningful and important.
This app is optimized for Android OS 4.0+. For users with OS versions below 4.0 we encourage you to update your OS to enjoy the benefits of our application.
With our Orlando local news app, you can:
- Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications.
- Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens and get live updates from our reporters.
- Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Comment on local news stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- Check out current Orlando weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
- See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more.
No matter where you are in the Orlando local area, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the WESH 2 News app.
Get the top local headlines for the Philadelphia area, as well as news from around the U.S. and the world. The app also features the latest entertainment news, as well as more offbeat stories.
Best of all, the app is free and gives you unlimited access to a wealth of content you can then easily share with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and more.
ALERTS & VIDEO:
-Breaking news alerts pushed to your home screen
-Live breaking news video (with closed captioning)
-Live video streams of your local newscasts (when available)
-On-demand video clips
-Latest weather data wherever you are
-Set and track weather for multiple locations
-Latest video forecast from the station
-7-Day & hourly forecasts
LOCAL NEWS AND TRAFFIC:
-Local and state news headlines
-Interactive traffic map
MORE NEWS THAN EVER:
-Sports headlines from ESPN
-National and world headlines from ABC News
-Celebrity news from OnTheRedCarpet.com
This app is ad supported.
Get instant access to breaking news and more right from the WPSD Local 6 app.
• Get Orlando news, politics, sports, business, entertainment as it happens
• Keep up with the ever-changing Orlando dining and nightlife scene
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Twitter, Facebook or email.
Download NBC 6 South Florida’s Android app today and stay connected!
• Breaking news and severe weather alerts
• Complete news and video coverage from NBC 6 South Florida
• Up-to-the-minute weather information, including maps and radar images and severe weather
• Live Positive, a series of stories always about news that will inspire you
• Sharing articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
- Live news stream
- Current weather and traffic
- Personalized news feed
- Audio Playlist
- Breaking news, weather, and school closing alerts
The WFTV Wake Up App helps you start your day with constantly updated news headlines and live, streaming newscasts right on your mobile device.
Get the latest Orlando and Central Florida weather forecasts from Severe Weather Center 9 plus hourly and extended forecasts to help plan your day. View up-to-the-minute traffic maps for Central Florida all with the Channel 9 Eyewitness News Daybreak team.
Summary of Wake Up App Features:
-Live streaming newscasts
-Latest news headlines as you wake up
-Current time and temperature for your location
-Hourly and extended forecasts to plan your day
-Traffic maps and incidents
-Interact and get headlines on social media
-Customizable alarm clock settings
-Wake up to an alarm featuring members of the Channel 9 Eyewitness News team
For live radar, aquifer levels, current temperatures and tomorrow’s forecast, depend on Your Weather Authority: Adam Caskey, Steve Browne, Katie Vossler, Mike Osterhage and Justin Horne.
- Live Radar
- Current Temperature
- Daypart Forecast
- 7 Day Forecast
- Aquifer Levels
- Alerts and Warnings
KSAT12, Your Weather Authority: Keeping you and your family safe from the storm.
The KPRC 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts location-enabled
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• School Closings
• AND MORE
Powered by WDIV Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com
KSAT 12 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
KSAT 12 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows KSAT and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Local 4 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 4 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
KPRC StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
KPRC StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows KPRC and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
• Projected Hurricane Paths and Tracking Charts
• Survival Checklists to plan and prepare for storms
• Evacuation Routes and live interactive traffic maps
• Local Emergency numbers and shelters
• Breaking Weather Alerts and push notifications of storm updates
• Current Radar and Satellite Images
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
Local 6 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 6 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 6 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Check your Orlando forecast hour by hour, track storms with our dynamic interactive radar, get live video forecasts and up-to-the-minute live weather updates from trusted WKMG Chief Meteorologist Tom Sorrells right on your phone. Never get caught in a storm again!
• Dynamic Interactive Radar for where you live
• Trusted Meteorologist Tom Sorrells helps you plan your day with accurate, up to the minute weather alerts
• Detailed, Accurate Forecasts
• Hour by Hour forecasts to plan your day
• Plan out your day for week with accurate forecasts
• Local Video Forecasts
• Weather News
From WKMG Local 6 and ClickOrlando.com!