What is hidden in the mysterious jungle, do you know all the animal names, fun animal facts or the animal sounds that they make? It's time to find out with this FREE educational game for preschool children. Work on your matching motor skills, learn your words & phonics and practice your pronunciation while playing with this fun zoo puzzle. The simple game-play, rich graphics and hilarious animations make this game a true match for your baby, toddler, preschool children and is also helpful for children with autism.
Want to go on a true Savannah adventure and explore the grassland habitat? This fun free game is the one for you. Discover the amazing animals and master your matching skills, speech and pronunciation while playing with the cutest hand-drawn animals. And we know that your baby won't get bored ever, because we have a surprise for him, animated animal flips & turns, animal sounds as well as real animal pictures and videos are just some of them :)
Gameplay & Features:
- 52 hand-drawn animals from the Jungle and Savannah.
- creative game play where each animal puzzle piece is broken very intuitively.
- theme specific ambient music and cute sounds in the entire game to make it more interesting for your young ones.
- tons of animations & maximized interaction with all objects & puzzles for lots of giggles and laughs.
- applause, cheer and balloons on successfully completing each animal puzzle.
- animals come to life and play the animal name and audio sounds.
- select the image icon to see real animal pictures, the video icon to see the animal in motion and read the unique facts of each animal which are presented with the images.
- 27 different languages and pronunciations - English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain sharing links to social networks
• Does not collect personal data
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.