"Heavy rain starting in 4 minutes, for the next 35 minutes".
Arcus uses the new Forecast.io API to get the most accurate, and most current weather information.
"Forecast.io is backed by a wide range of data sources, which are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible for a given location."
***** Included in AppStorms 10 Beautiful Weather Apps *****
"Arcus Weather’s style is simple, sleek and monochromatic. Temperature and rain are the main areas of focus in Arcus Weather, and the combination of simple icons and clear, text-based information makes for both a highly practical, and visually appealing design."
- Material Design
- Homescreen widget with customizable data points
- Fully usable without location services
- Notification Bar Weather
- Severe weather alerts
- Vibrate for precipitation
- Works great with Android Wear!
Pro Features available via In-App Purchases:
- No Ads
- Up to 10 Custom Locations (free version - 2)
- Widget Interval Options (free version ~ 4 hours)
- Touch to refresh from widget
- This is not an official port from the Dark Sky company. Please visit http://forecast.io for the official web version.
- Based on the concept and implementation of the service, this app works best with GPS enabled, or latitude/longitude for a particular location.
- Please note that 'up to the minute' weather conditions are only available in certain countries.
Questions, comments and suggestions? follow @arcusweather
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
The application "Local weather" gives you the overview of the weather data. You can select locations from all countries in the world. You can check out current weather information as well as a weakly weather forcast. The application gives you data about temperature, cloudiness, speed and direction of wind, and probability of precipitation. You can choose between °C and °F for temperature and mph and km/h for wind speed. Locations you are interested in can be added as bookmarks. For the application to work, a network connection is required.
A watch face app for your android wear smart watch that beautifully and simply displays current weather conditions along with the time and date.
Supported Smart Watches
• Motorola Moto 360
• LG G Watch
• LG G Watch R
• LG Watch Urbane
• Samsung Gear LIVE
• Sony SmartWatch 3
• ASUS ZenWatch
The watch face will automatically install to your android wear device after installing the companion app on your handheld device. It may take a couple minutes for it to appear on the watch due to the number of high resolution images. After the installation is complete, open the handheld app to customize the look of your watch face. Then set the Weather Time watch face on your watch.
Free Features and Options
• 3 different weather providers to choose from
• Weather data for current location or fixed location
• 7 fixed background images and colors
• Color picker to choose any background, foreground, and shadow color
• Color picker to choose any foreground color for ambient mode
• Display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Change units for wind speed and pressure
• 10 different clock formats (new options for seconds)
• 7 different date formats
• Change clock/date size
• Adjust top padding of the clock
• Option to display a black background in ambient mode to preserve watch battery life (recommended)
• Choice between 5 fonts and 3 font styles
• Choose between short and variable height notification cards
• Option for translucent notification cards
• Option to hide notification cards in ambient mode
• 5-10 day forecast (depending on chosen weather provider)
Premium Features and Options (Requires 1 time in app purchase)
• Set any image on your phone as your watch background
• Set how long the screen stays awake before dimming or entering ambient mode
• Background images that automatically change with the weather
• Change weather icon pack
• Set the weather refresh interval
• Option to display current phone battery level
• Option to display current watch battery level
• Option to vibrate watch on temperature change
• Option to vibrate watch on phone disconnect so you never forget your phone
• Option to vibrate watch on the hour
• Do not Disturb option to silence watch face vibrations during selected times
• Display current temp with location
• Display current temp with next calendar event
• Display current temp with wind, pressure, and humidity
• Display high/low, short term forecast, or upcoming forecast along with current temp
3 ways to open the weather forecast:
* Tap on the home screen and say "Ok, Google, start weather forecast"
* Tap on the home screen, scroll down to "Start..." and find the Weather Forecast icon
* Use a launcher app, such as "Wear Mini Launcher" to easily browse apps
If you would like to request a new feature or you are experiencing any issues, use the menu options in the handheld app to troubleshoot or contact us and we will respond promptly.
Aeris Wear brings weather and radar to your wrist:
- Instant access to current weather conditions, short-term and extended forecasts makes it easy to plan for this afternoon, tomorrow, or the weekend.
- Rain or snow boots? Be prepared with local and regional radar.
- Immediate severe weather advisories and alerts for your location sent straight to your device.
- Automatic weather and radar updates, right on the wear device!
Radar & Advisories are for the US only and satellite available globally. Be on the look out for new global layers and card options coming soon!
Upgrade to Pro!
Personalize your weather content with the Aeris Wear Pro upgrade! You'll have access to all 9 of our cards and the ability to customize your card order. The Pro upgrade features all cards offered in the free version plus makes satellite and advisory cards available. Upgrading can be conveniently done within Aeris Wear for only $0.99.
Featuring multiple Weather Watch Faces:
- TWO radar maps combinations including satellite view: visible and infrared
- 24h forecast with temperature, participation information
- minimalistic forecast in 2 versions - digital and analog
- stylish LCD + analog Watch Face
- smart forecast face
- ultra useful Meteogram Watch Face
Rain notifications - with configurable distance.
App includes also standalone Wear App with all features if for some reason you don't like our Watch Face.
Option to use special low power, low bit modes on all supported Android Wear devices.
You can check if rain is coming, directly on your wrist.
This App enables hidden ;) Weather Radar for your Android Wear Watch!
Weather Radar (rain and snow) works in US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark (southern part only), Switzerland
Satellite coverage (visible and infrared - everywhere else)
In US it includes HD Radar information from NOAA
supported watches: Sony SmartWatch 3, Motorola Moto 360, Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, Asus ZenWatch
If your App does not work displaying only "Wait please"
follow fixes from Android Wear help center
clearing App data will solve your problem
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
Get your time and local weather information presented together right on your Android home screen! Now you can view your local time along with detailed weather information, including today’s hi / lo, 4-day forecast and more. Plus, add even more widgets to your home screen for additional locations… as many as you like!
To add this widget to your Android home-screen, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that that half of the screen is free from icons - WeatherBug Time & Temp widget is large.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select "WeatherBug Time & Temp" to place on the home screen.
6. Click on and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The WeatherBug Time & Temp widget should appear on the home screen.
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
The application gives us data about temperature, humidity, speed and direction of wind. We can choose between different units. There are °F and °C for temperature and mph and km/h for wind speed. Locations we are interested in can be added as bookmarks. Aplication gets data from OpenWeatherMap.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
With this application you can design your own weather map for 5 days weather forecast. This application also uses geocoding for additional information about certain locations.
FEATURES: 1. current weather: sky, wind, temperature, pressure, humidity, visibility, cloud cover.
2. Five days weather forecast: sky, wind, min-max temperature, precipitations
3. Google map for selecting and presenting weather forecast
There's nothing like the uncertainty of knowing if you'll reach your destination. Instead of searching for weather forecasts city-by-city, get all the information you need all at the same time, in an easy to understand display.
* Check the current weather throughout your entire road trip and compare city forecasts side-by-side. See if there's snow in that high mountain pass, or flash flooding across that lonely desert, all at the same time.
* View the full route of your trip or individual legs with interactive Google Maps.
* Adjust the time of your trip to instantly see the extended forecast up to several days ahead.
* Toggle Fahrenheit and Celsius from the Settings.
* View highway camera images for your trip from nearby highway cameras in select areas of the United States (BETA feature). Look for the camera icon when holding your device in landscape mode.
This app is the free, ad-supported version of Weather Route. If you'd rather have the ad-free version, look for it in the other apps listed under "More from developer".
More than 10 million geographic locations are investigated and detailed weather forecasts are produced, updated twice daily.
Moreover, weather reports from all online stations of the world are presented in real time, in order to provide accurate information on local weather conditions.
— Modern design and beautiful icons
— Smart location search
— Automated location service
— Customized weather updates
— Choice of many languages
— Current weather conditions
— Weekly weather forecasts
— Detailed hourly forecasts
— This application runs on 2.3.4+
— The application is using location services to automatically locate your current position. The application runs even if your location services are disabled. You can disable location services from the application’s settings or your system’s settings.
— If you choose to use the application’s widget, then you cannot store this application on your SD card. This is according to the standards of the Android system. If you cannot find the Freemeteo widget on the list of available widgets (settings – applications manager), please check if the application is stored on your SD card. If so, please move the application back to your phone from your SD card and restart the application.
— All information collected by the application is anonymous. Freemeteo will keep this information secure and will not share them with any third parties according to our privacy and cookies policy available on: http://freemeteo.co.uk/weather/privacy-statement/?language=English&country=united-kingdom
You can get weather conditions quickly including daily and hourly forecasts for any location.
Your best weather app on home screen!
THIS IS A FREE WIDGET THEME FOR Amber Weather
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.8 or above to use this widget.
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature , wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Say goodbye to the Stone Age.
Should I Wear Pants? is an app that will tell you, at a glance, what you should wear. It does this based on your current location, current weather, and preferences as far as temperature tolerances for assorted garments.
We currently have support for the following garments:
* Hat vs. no hat
* Sunglasses vs. no sunglasses
* Jacket vs. shirt
* Pants vs. shorts
* Shoes vs. sandals/flip-flops
* Umbrella vs. no umbrella
* Gloves vs. no gloves
And we currently support the following preferences:
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for a hat
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for a jacket
* Temperature at which it's warm enough for shorts
* Temperature at which it's warm enough for sandals/flip-flops
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for gloves
Finally, we intend to add the following features:
* Widgets for the home screen - one per garment
* Live wallpapers that include weather and wardrobe information
* Moisture preferences for open footwear - it can be quite uncomfortable to walk through wet grass in a pair of flip-flops
* Additional clothing images and/or the capability to upload one's own clothing images