- 10 x More Cute Cats!
- Accurate weather conditions for your current location including daily and four day forecast.
- A cute widget that you can install on your desktop to get the weather at a glance without opening the app.
- Settings allow you to view the temperature in F or C
- Weather data supplied by Accuweather and each forecast includes convenient links back to the Accuweather website for more details
See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.
- shows a different background color for temperature
- the temperature is automatically updated every 30min
- toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- the location is automatically updated when you move more than 3 miles/5km
Ad supported freeware
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
Shows forecast for the next part of the day (morning, day, evening or night) and forecasts for the next 3 days.
4x1 and 4x2 layouts with selectable backgrounds and lock screen widget available.
Precise geo-positioning even without using gps, with 4 area sizes (local area, district, community and county) and adjustable position update frequency.
Touch the widget to show the meteogram, a detailed graphical display of the forecast for the next 2 days. Touch the update icon (2 arrows) to manually update position and forecast.
Optional calendar with clock, day, date and week number or more detailed forecast.
Optimized for minimum data and battery usage. Tips to even further optimize this:
- Use network positioning, low position update frequency and forecasts for larger areas (less updates when moving).
Forecasts shown in english or norwegian.
--> If you have problems getting it to start, please make sure you have location services enabled! Go to your phone settings, select "Location services" and make sure at least location with wireless networks are enabled. <--
Tip: If the place you get when using "my position" is incorrect, try to search for the correct place, and choose this. When you select "use my position" the next time, it remembers this place, and uses it when you are nearby.
Ad free version available.
--> Many thanks to Jem for valuable testing and feedback!
GO Weather EX - To Be Your Best Weather Prophet Forever!
◆How to apply the theme?
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Weather EX
2. Open the GO Weather EX->Press the themes->Click the "Installed" Tab->Click the "Widget"
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Widget" and click to apply it.
4. GO to the launcher homescreen and add the goweatherex system widget
◆How to add a Systerm Widget?
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Weather EX
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic weather update
- Re-sizable widgets
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OWM and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
These are required for getting your local weather using networking & WIFI location services.
Used to set the alarm when you press on the clock.
Used for in app payments
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: email@example.com
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
► Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology forecasts and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
Using data from the Bureau of Meteorology, our team of Meteorologists review this data to ensure you get the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
► Now with Snow & Ski forecast, reports and snow cams!
► What features are exclusive to Weatherzone?
✓ Exclusive 3 hourly temperature, icon, wind and rain probability forecasts for the next 48 hours for all major Australian locations from Opticast®
✓ 7 day forecasts for 2000+ Australian locations for minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
✓ National Radar and Lightning Tracker
✓ Weather news stories from our meteorologist's
✓ National Video forecast
✓ 1000+ international location forecasts and observations
✓ Exclusive Australian synoptic map with rain areas and amounts for 7 days (drawn by Weatherzone meteorologist every 12 hours)
► What are other features of Weatherzone?
✓ Real-time observations of temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
✓ Sunrise and Sunset times
✓ Max UV rating
✓ Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
✓ Fire Danger Rating (where available)
✓ Navigation Drawer
✓ GPS search for current location
✓ Past 24hours observations
✓ Month to Date and Almanac
✓ Dynamic animated backgrounds that change as the weather does
✓ Real-time weather warnings
✓ Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia
✓ Animated National and State composite radars
✓ Animated satellite of Australia
✓ Can store and display UNLIMITED favourite locations
✓ Three widgets
- 4x2 Large w/ Clock
- 4x1 Medium
- 2x1 Small
► Snow & Ski
✓ Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
✓ Snow Reports
✓ Snow Cams
✓ Lift Status
✓ Road Conditions
► How do we make 3 hour forecasts?
Opticast® uses real time observations and up to 10 global weather prediction models that are intelligently combined to build the most accurate high resolution short term forecasts available to the Australian public.
► How do we provide more forecasts than the others?
We source data from the Bureau of Meteorology and then fill the gaps with our own team of professional meteorologists and in-house high resolution forecasting models.
► Who is Weatherzone?
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation supplying most of Australia's media, electricity companies and other weather sensitive industries. Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology resources and unique internally developed computer modeling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia. We are a team of meteorologists and developers that are dedicated to providing innovative weather services.
## If you are having problems accessing the widgets please make sure the app is installed to the phone and not the SD Card. ##
Australian weather, Aussie weather, Sydney Weather, Melbourne Weather.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, email us at email@example.com
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
* BOM Observations and forecasts
* Widgets (JB+ lockscreenenabled):
-4x1 widget with 3 day forecast, pressure, wind and UV (where available)
-4x2 widget with 3 day forecast
-4x2 clock widget
* Multiple location widgets
* Temperature in status bar (black,white, boxed or colour via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop (current station where available)
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24 hours (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Update frequency setting
* Weather warnings (from details menu)
* Android Wear notification (Android 4.3+ only via widget)
* Free, ad supported version (ad-free, paid version also available)
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
IMPORTANT: This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location or email support.
* This app only displays weather for Australian BOM weather stations!
* Custom ROMs are not supported (but mostly work) - adblocking will result in annoying message.
If you experience issues with the app, please
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu) or
b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
Made in Australia: Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated.
Email email@example.com with for support -> feedback and suggestions welcome.
User comments are not reviewed. However, every email sent to support is read.
Feature graphic adapted from the original by Bidgee (Own work) [CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With severe weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 100,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
This app provides forecasts, animated radar, hourly forecast, and current conditions, all in an intuitive and easy to use interface. Just the information you need, provided accurately, quickly, and for your exact location.
★ "A no-nonsense approach to show weather data on your phone, but done well and great looking" - Android Central
This app uses NOAA point forecasts from your GPS location to get the most localized weather available. Point forecasts are great for climbing, hiking, skiing, or any outdoor activity where weather from a nearby city isn't accurate enough.
GPS on the phone will provide the most accurate location, but usually isn't needed. Nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi networks can also provide this information, and will be checked first to save time and battery. You can also enter a location manually.
To provided highly localized forecasting, this app uses point forecasts from the National Weather Service (NOAA/NWS), and is therefore only available in the US.
If there is severe weather you will see a red warning icon in the corner of the current conditions icon. You can press this icon for more details. This app currently does NOT support severe weather alerts or notifications. NOAA is providing this service directly through cell carriers. You can read more about the service at http://www.noaa.gov/features/03_protecting/wireless_emergency_alerts.html.
There are also several differently sized widgets available which can be placed on your homescreen to provide some basic weather information, without the need to open the app.
Forecast discussion is available through the menu button.
This app requires your location to provide you with the most accurate weather. This is fundamental to how the app works. You can still add manual locations as well if you prefer.
This permission is required by Google Maps so that it can cache map tiles for faster loading. It sounds like the app is doing something with your photos or media, but it is not. The permission means that the app has permission to access your files (which includes photos and media), but does not mean they are actually being accessed. It is a subtle but important distinction. Contact me if you have further questions about this.
These are the non-simplified permissions as listed in the Android manifest:
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" (location access listed above)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" (check for network connection)
android.permission.INTERNET" (download weather)
android.permission.VIBRATE" (for zoom feedback on old radar)
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" (this is Photos/Media/Files listed above)
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES" (required by google maps)
FAQ (Frequently asked questions):
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or problems.
This is the ad supported free version of NOAA Weather. You are also limited to 3 saved locations. Upgrade to remove ads and this restriction.
NOAA Weather on Facebook
Beta Channel (for newest features)
Simple Material Design
Overview lets you view the current forecast with a weekly forecast
View detailed info about forecasts a week in the future
Hourly forecasts lets you plan your day with ease
Remind yourself about bad weather or good weather (whatever floats your goat)
Add unlimited cities to view the weather for
Widgets that fit your personal needs
Your search for the perfect weather app ends here!
Rainy Days shows you weather radar doppler images from buienradar, meteox, vaderradar, eumetsat and nws using Google Maps. You can zoom in, pan and search for locations.
Be your own weather man with Rainy Days: see how storms are moving to see if they are heading for you.
Coverage: Europe, Iceland, Scandinavia, USA incl Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Africa, Australia
Note: shows rain (radar reflectivity), not clouds!
If something is not working on your device, please send me an email, adding a comment doesn't give me enough information to fix any bugs!
Join the Rainy Days Beta community on Google Plus to try out the latest updates before they go out: https://plus.google.com/communities/104490717855236434740
Permissions that you are prompted for:
* Photos/Media/Files - for storing map data on external storage
* Location - To show your location on the map
* In-app purchases - for upgrading without advertisements if you like
Forecast data provided by Foreca Ltd.
80000 locations all over the world.
Current conditions, 24-hour (with an interval of 1 hour) and 10-day (with an interval of 3 hours) forecasts.
Forecast Charts: barometric pressure, temperature, probability of precipitation, precipitation, wind, humidity.
3 beautiful home screen widgets.
Possibility to configure widget without removing it.
Location slideshow on widget (OS 2.1 and later).
Automatically tracking current location using GPS.
Temperature at the status bar.
Flexible auto update preferences.
Option to not waking up device for weather update while it is asleep.
Application is ads supported.
Currently the app supports English and Russian languages.
Say goodbye to the Stone Age.
Should I Wear Pants? is an app that will tell you, at a glance, what you should wear. It does this based on your current location, current weather, and preferences as far as temperature tolerances for assorted garments.
We currently have support for the following garments:
* Hat vs. no hat
* Sunglasses vs. no sunglasses
* Jacket vs. shirt
* Pants vs. shorts
* Shoes vs. sandals/flip-flops
* Umbrella vs. no umbrella
* Gloves vs. no gloves
And we currently support the following preferences:
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for a hat
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for a jacket
* Temperature at which it's warm enough for shorts
* Temperature at which it's warm enough for sandals/flip-flops
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for gloves
Finally, we intend to add the following features:
* Widgets for the home screen - one per garment
* Live wallpapers that include weather and wardrobe information
* Moisture preferences for open footwear - it can be quite uncomfortable to walk through wet grass in a pair of flip-flops
* Additional clothing images and/or the capability to upload one's own clothing images