Weather services are boring and not interesting. If you regularly use the services of the weather, you just need to add some fun to your weather diet.
As has become clear, this resource shows the weather not only temperature and sky conditions for the week ahead in your chosen city.
It offers and clothes that can be worn depending on the weather.
Offered the choice of clothing is both for girls and for boys.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
Keywords: WEAR TV WEATHER, ABC 3, FIRST WARNING WEATHER, PENSACOLA WEATHER, MOBILE WEATHER, INTERACTIVE RADAR
Simply let the app know what time you're planning on getting home, and you'll see a picture of "Weather Walter" wearing the warmest/hottest clothes for the time you'l be out, as well as whether it will rain or snow.
This beta only works with US zipcodes and Farenheit, and lets you modify the clothing temperature levels. Please e-mail if you have any bugs or feature requests.
Upcoming features include:
- Android Widget (always see a picture of what Weather Walter is wearing)
- Female Clothing Options (Weather Wendy is more into sundresses than shorts)
- Location Support (find where you are instead of typing a zipcode)
- Support for Non-US Countries and Celsius
Great for hikers! Better than checking the weather because you can tell what the weather will do where you stand, and when it will do it.
Great for Cloudspotting!
Please email any bugs and suggestions to developer!
More from developer
Say goodbye to the Stone Age.
Should I Wear Pants? is an app that will tell you, at a glance, what you should wear. It does this based on your current location, current weather, and preferences as far as temperature tolerances for assorted garments.
We currently have support for the following garments:
* Hat vs. no hat
* Sunglasses vs. no sunglasses
* Jacket vs. shirt
* Pants vs. shorts
* Shoes vs. sandals/flip-flops
* Umbrella vs. no umbrella
* Gloves vs. no gloves
And we currently support the following preferences:
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for a hat
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for a jacket
* Temperature at which it's warm enough for shorts
* Temperature at which it's warm enough for sandals/flip-flops
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for gloves
Finally, we intend to add the following features:
* Widgets for the home screen - one per garment
* Live wallpapers that include weather and wardrobe information
* Moisture preferences for open footwear - it can be quite uncomfortable to walk through wet grass in a pair of flip-flops
* Additional clothing images and/or the capability to upload one's own clothing images