The ultimate health and fitness package to measure 10 leading health and fitness indicators including BMI, BMR, Hydration Levels, Muscle Mass, Fat Content and even your Body Age. Perfect for any age from babies right through to the elderly. Monitor your health and fitness and stay on track to reach your goals and lose weight.
Instantly track over 10 health indicators:
1. Body Protein Rate: Proteins are essential components of the muscle, skin, and bones. This measurement calculates your bodies total protein content.
2. Body Age: Body Age is a measurement of how old you are biologically based upon your health and fitness level. This is a great measurement to test your overall health.
3. Bone Mass: The Bone Mass measurement calculates the total Bone Tissue Weight.
4. Subcutaneous Fat: Subcutaneous Fat is found directly under the skin. It's the fat that's measured to estimate your total body fat. Essentially this is the fat you can grab on underneath your skin.
5. Visceral Mass: Visceral Fat is body fat that is stored within the abdominal cavity. The fat is stored around a number of important organs including the liver, pancreas and intestines.
6. Weight: Your bodies total weight. Can be shown in kg, lb, st.
7. Hydration Level: Water content or Moisture is the percentage of water content weight in the body. The correct amount is essential to keep fit and hydrated.
8. Muscle Mass: Muscle Mass or Lean Body Mass, is measured using body fat percentages, total weight and height.
9. BMI: Body Mass Index (BMI) is obtained by weight in kilograms divided by height in metres squared. It is a measurement that quantifies the amount of tissue mass (muscle, fat and bone) in an individual.
10. BFP: Body Fat Percentage (BFP) is measured by the total mass of fat divided by total body mass. Body fat includes essential body fat and storage body fat. Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the amount of energy expended when the human body is awake and in a quiet state. Essentially this measures the speed of your metabolism.