NetLink is an Android-based communications client that enables discovery of and access to data on a variety of remote server devices. Using NetLink, technicians and maintenance personnel have the ability to conveniently interact with building automation systems and factory controls from on-site or around the globe with any Android smartphone or tablet.
Individual network drivers are installed as plugins to the NetLink Application, thereby allowing expandable access to a variety of popular networking protocols, such as Modbus and BACnet. This commonality provides a uniform interface, configuration and application experience, thereby reducing the user's learning curve and commissioning time.
NetLink is a free download and comes packaged with a demo mode plugin that generates random data values for evaluation purposes.
• Multiprotocol support via independently-installed plugins
• Select desired protocol and configure data access definitions
• Add data access definitions from discovered objects on the network
• Monitor and command data values
• Import and Export configuration settings
• Supports three types of user-configurable graphs for data visualization
• Bar graph
• Line graph
• Step graph
• Supports organizing data items into commandable groups
• Allows a variety of data item sorting options
• Supports configuration of an unlimited number of data items
• Supports data value scaling, units text, and decimal or hexadecimal values
• Real-time connection status feedback for all objects
• Supports localization for German language
• Free download, includes demo mode plugin
Android Developer and OEM Customer Features:
• 3rd-party project-specific licensing options available
• Ability to embed application screens as components of other Android applications
• Access plugin services independent of the NetLink application via standard Android APIs
The user's manual as well as documentation for Android developers is available here: http://www.iccdesigns.com/netlink.html