Send a Wheryoo…
- When you are worry for someone.
- Just because you're curious.
- When a friend you are missing.
- To find people in a festival.
- To locate the friend who ski faster than you.
- To get news from your child.
- When you expect someone.
- When you are bored.
- To say hello…
- When you have to explain where you are, without knowing it.
How does it work?
1. Send a Wheryoo to the contact of your choice.
2. The contact will receive a notification with the request or a message if he doesn’t have the app yet.
3. The contact chooses to send you his localization or a picture.