BlackBox Digital Witness sends your audio, video, and GPS information to our secure cloud where it becomes a permanent record of threatening situations. Videos cannot be deleted from your device, preventing an assailant from forcing you to delete an incident against your will. Use BlackBox Digital Witness to prevent an attack from escalating by holding up your iPhone and stating “I have you on ICE!”
• One-button streaming of audio, video, and GPS – Our simplified camera interface is designed to be easy to use in stressful situations. Press record, and your video and GPS location are automatically uploaded to our server.
• ***NEW FEATURE*** Just added, you are now able to Report Animal Abuse directly to a team sponsored by the Humane Society of the United States who will act on behalf of the animal. Local law enforcement, Humane Society, Animal Control and even local district attorney are provided the evidence. This information is used to rescue the animal and bring animal abusers to justice.
• In-app 911 dialing, with auto-notification to your emergency contacts – If you need to contact 911, this app does more than just dial, it sends your video and location to your emergency contacts by text or email, automatically.
• Review and Share Videos – If the recording is not a 911 emergency but you still wish to send it to someone like law enforcement or school officials, you can easily send the links by text or email.
• Videos cannot be deleted within the app – This is to protect you from being forced to delete the video during an incident. Remember, this is like having a silent witness that won’t back out.
• Report Suspicious Activity
• Fight Hate Crime
• Defend Against Assault
• Prevent Child Abuse
• Report Animal Abuse Evidence Directly to Law Enforcement
• Document Workplace Harassment
• Document Traffic Incidents
• Record Law-Enforcement Stops
• Safeguard Walks at Night
• When You Travel
• Whenever you feel unsafe or threatened
ICE BlackBox is in partnership with the National Sheriffs Association and the National Neighborhood Watch. The Humane Society of the United States has endorsed this application for the use of reporting animal abuse.