Was the best but now...not so much. I used this app all the time. It's extremely useful. But now they have it loaded with ads. And they're the ones that load late so as soon as you start scrolling it forces you into the ad. And there are force pop up ads as well. A great useful app completely ruined by the worst kind of ads.
Very useful, well worth the storage space. I work irregular days and hours, so this app is very helpful to me. It takes a lot of guesswork out of when to fall asleep. It functions and looks great, too. Good job, devs.
Very useful Have been using the website and when my daughter told me about the app, I downloaded it and find it to be very useful. I wake up feeling more refreshed.
I always used to look at the website to help me plan for sleeping with my classes, babysitting and work. I love that it's an app now that sets different alarms when you need it.
Huge help to my life It's untangled lots of bad stuff for me. Bad sleep and lack of sleep got me on a really bad road. Huge thank yous to the creators.
Can't stop Ever since I've started to use this app, I've been always using it since. Always helps me to plan ahead, further of the estimated times.
- Material design for the preferences screen
- Ability to upgrade to SleepyTime Plus as an In-App purchase
- Added code for upcoming promo
- Fixed bug for some users where rating dialog would show up every time
- Updated Spanish and Italian translations!
- Remembers your last picked option and improved app rater look
2.4.1 - 2.4.2:
- Fixed bugs with the app and widget
- New! Light and Dark theme. Also adjusted ads in the app.