Use Socks Server Ultimate Pro to allow users to connect to the internet through your device! The server supports users, allowed IP’s, socks4 and socks5 for TCP and UDP. And to make the socks server really anonymous there is also support for proxy chaining. This means that you can optionally add proxies to the socks server and when a user will connect to your socks server the server itself will connect to the internet through all listed proxies!
No root is required!
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run a SOCKS server (socks4 and socks5 support)
- Add proxies to make your proxy give you anonymous access to the internet
- Only allow certain users / IP’s to access your socks server
- Run the socks server over SSL/TLS with our built-in SSL certificate or use your own
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Socks Servers
- For every Socks Server you can set a name, port, only allow access from certain IP’s, use proxies, enable SSL, set idle/accept/UDP timeout, set datagram size, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, respawn, set authentication type (ident authenticator or username/password authenticator)
- For every proxy you can set the host name, port, username and password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Fact: SOCKS stands for SOCKet Secure
Visit us on: https://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps