A free, secure and complete WebDAV Server! The app supports adding multiple users, has WebDAV over SSL/TLS (HTTPS) support and can be set to automatically start a WebDAV Server when your device is connected to a specific WIFI network!
In this version you can add two servers (WebDAV, or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three users and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy WebDAV Server Ultimate Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
NOTE. Some WebDAV clients cannot handle users, if you have trouble connecting to the WebDAV server try to remove all users which will disable the authentication. If you still have problems please contact us so we can try to help you.
And that's not all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Secure the server by using WebDAV HTTPS (SSL/TLS) with your own certificate or our certificate
- Set the root for the WebDAV using a browse function
- Start/Stop a WebDAV server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network or when the device boots
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a WebDAV Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Start/Stop a Dynamic DNS Updater automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI, on a timeout, or when the connectivity changes
- The WebDAV Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple WebDAV Servers
- For every WebDAV Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, enable logging, only log errors, use HTTP Digest Authentication as well, allow directory listing for the web version, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost
- If you enable WebDAV HTTPS: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple users to every WebDAV Server or none to allow anonymous login
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address
- Start a Dynamic DNS Updater when the device boots or when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive)
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
Is there any client besides the built-in support in Windows?
Yes, you can use BitKinex which supports WebDAV and WebDAV over SSL/TLS.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: https://www.icecoldapps.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps