*** - ATTENTION - The MainManager app was designed as an addition to the full MainManager system and does therefore not work as a stand-alone application***
This app is designed with on-site employees in mind. Through the app, on-site employees can inspect their properties and submit incidents if the inspection reveals that the building needs maintenance. They can also record their energy meter readings, change the status of work orders and register the time spent on each task.
App features include:
- Customized user access.
- Building supervision, through pre-registered checklists
- Incident registration, through pre-registered checklists
- Work order management
- Time registration
- Registration of meter readings
- Off-line working mode
- Cloud synchronization to MainManager
- Data access is not subject to location
The MainManager software is a CAFM (Computer Aided Facility Management) system which has been in development for over 20 years. Its users include governments, municipalities, cities and larger corporations. The software‘s main focus is on maintenance through task planning (which minimizes cost), work orders (used to regulate labour on-site), monitoring energy usage (minimizing energy waste and expenditure) and inspections (through checklists).
- Vaxtarsprotinn (2nd place)
- The prize was awarded for being the second fastest growing company in the country, in its category. For further information: http://www.iceconsult.is/News.aspx?id=376
Awards for MainManager solutions
- Living labs Global (1st place for City Direct)
- Future internet summit award (2nd place for City Direct)
- Living lab Global (Top 5 for City Direct)