4. No, 3. I just got a puzzle that's impossible to solve without brute forcing (guessing) numbers. Boo. -1. Also, this app really eats battery power like a fatty bombatty with a hand in the Halloween candy jar. -1.
Great game Would have given 4 stars because I couldn't access menu options on my new tablet. Then I read genina feedback about long pressing the recent apps button for full menu. Wish I had known about this earlier!
Non -flashy sudoko No issues on my Galaxy S6, except menu button over 6 button makes it hard to press 6 without getting menu by accident. However the menu button can be moved, so not a big deal.
Still love it...but Recently updated to the S6. Sadly, the menu button is directly over the number 6, so I'm always bringing up the menu instead. I wish there was another location for this button...
Layout is severely distorted on Samsung galaxy tab s2 running android 5.1 Layout doesn't leave enough space at bottom of page for number and editing tiles. Graphical components grey printed on to of each other
One thing I could use Great game, but I wish there was an undo button. I read the responding comment, but I don't see these buttons you speak of on my screen. How do I access them?
- fixed lagging on ad change
- now you are able to choose the type of ads you will experience: in-game Banners or post-game Full screen (see Settings->Ad style)
- fixed the screen rotation bug
- now there is a way to reset high scores / history (see Settings->Reset scores)
- bug fixes
One of the most addictive and fun puzzles that will get your brain working daily