Loss of timer in update This used to be a great app I would play all the time but with the update and the addition of a back arrow the timer can no longer be seen on the extreme or medium levels making them useless. Additionally the screen no longer turns meaning the problem can't be fixed by rotating to increase the width. Please fix this I want to play extreme again!
Why i gave this rating I love the game although it only works when the wifi is connected but saying that i love the fact that you can get autofill and then hints to see where you have gone wrong. I also love the fact that it saves how long you do each 1 in and how many you have completed
Sudoku I play this game for hours at a time. You never get the same puzzle trice, it's always a new game, and it keeps my brain active.
Great game This sudoku game is easy to use. I'm not going to give it 5 starts because I was a little confused at first by the "cell/digit first option", but once I figured that out there were no more issues. Can be used without internet, and I like the reverse option.
Really easy suduko Plenty of levels, easy to 'pencil' in values, and keeps times so you can see just how well you are doing. Haven't tried challenge mode, I like to see how fast I can finish a puzzle, but play mainly to try to keep my brain thinking... not always successfully!!
Can choose how hard I want to think Lots of levels of difficulty, so I can decide if I want to have a little distraction or a big challenge. A timer tracks progress of I want to know my speed but stays out of the way and does not interfere with play. I like "penciling in" spots where I think numbers will go.
- menu options are now accessible in a uniform way across all Android devices
- support for Nexus 9 and other devices of similar form factor
- uploads are now done over HTTPS
- fixed lagging on ad change
- now you are able to choose the type of ads you will experience: in-game Banners or post-game Full screen (see Settings->Ad style)
- fixed the screen rotation bug
- now there is a way to reset high scores / history (see Settings->Reset scores)
- bug fixes
One of the most addictive and fun puzzles that will get your brain working daily