- Culinary Dictionary - for use in your Kitchen.
- Cooking Converter - with great user-friendly interface.
- Learn the fundamentals of the culinary arts, including knife skills, basic cooking methods, making sauces and emulsions, and the essentials of food safety.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
Enjoy and keep cooking!
- Voice navigation - e.g. say "Apple Pie" or whatever you're craving for and find thousands of original recipes.
- Recipe navigation - say "Ingredients" or "Next/Previous" while cooking the recipe, it will guide you step by step.
- Thousands of original recipes from real foodies from around the world - every day more & more!
- Recipes available through categories or via search by title or ingredients.
- Cook’d button – let the world know what's cooking in your home :)
- Fav’d button – save the recipes in favorites.
- Want’d buton – collect inspirations in one place.
- Sleek design and countless food ideas.
- International community activities stream.
- Follow foodies and be followed by others.
- Languages: English, Polish.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
ChefSteps exists to inspire creativity and encourage expertise in the kitchen. Drawing on our years of combined culinary experience, we create hands-on online classes and original recipes that are helpful, informative, and entertaining. We don’t tell you how to sharpen your knife, butcher a halibut, or make macarons from scratch, we show you.
Whether you’re a home cook, a professional chef, or just love watching cooks work, ChefSteps will help you cook smarter.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app
My CookBook also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Earn Kiip Rewards by adding new recipes
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
My CookBook is also available on your desktop: http://www.mycookbook-online.net
Create a free account on our online version My CookBook Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
• Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on My CookBook Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/pro/
The creation of an account on My CookBook Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/siterequests/
My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of My CookBook : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/
Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager, meal planner
Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Egg, Rice
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
**Use Code WELCOME50 to get Rs 50 cashback on your first payment (min Rs 50) using credit/debit card**
MobiKwik is India's Fastest and Simplest App for Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge and Bill Payments. This App accepts all Credit Cards, Debit Cards and NetBanking. Prepaid recharge is guaranteed to happen in 5 seconds if you have money in your MobiKwik Wallet !
MobiKwik App supports all telecom operators in India like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea and allows you to find operator plans for 2G packs, 3G packs, full talk time etc.
What you can do using MobiKwik mobile wallet:
• Recharge mobile & DTH and Pay Bills. ( support BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone and others.)
• Online shopping on various websites and apps and avail exclusive offers.
• Online Money transfer to your friends and family.
- The app is small size, fast and light on your mobile phone and network. Works very well on 3G as well as 2G connections.
- Load money into your MobiKwik wallet and make simple, fast, hassle free payments without hopping between websites, payment gateways, banks, then back, then back. Pay in one click! Money can be loaded using any VISA/MasterCard credit or debit card and internet banking. Support all major banks like ICICI, HDFC and SBI etc.
- Lots of payment options including credit card, debit card, Internet banking or Cash.
- Save connections for repeat use. Use Nicknames to tag your connections.
- View Transaction History of old transactions
- Transfer Money to anyone with an email or mobile number
- Directly pick contacts from contact list to recharge.
- Browse Plans of all major mobile operators
Try the MobiKwik App now !
For any queries or help, please file a support ticket from the app itself by visiting "Help". We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS APP WAS INITIALLY RELEASED IN MAY 2012 AS PROOF-OF-CONCEPT TO PROVIDE A GLIMPSE INTO YIZRI'S VISION OF NAVIGATING THE WEB AND ANY WEBSITE HANDS-FREE & EYES-FREE, BACKED BY 2 PATENTS (3RD ON THE WAY...). SINCE THEN, GOOGLE APPEARS TO HAVE CHANGED ITS SPEECH RECOGNITION SERVICE IN A WAY THAT INTERFERES WITH THE ORIGINAL IMPLEMENTATION. WE ARE WORKING ON A SOLUTION & MANY OTHER IMPROVEMENTS. UNTIL THEN, PLEASE CONSIDER THIS APP EXPERIMENTAL. THANK YOU.
Utilizing the latest state-of-the-art text-to-speech and speech-recognition technologies, VoiceSee™ Culinary Pal is the world's first hands-free *and* eyes-free recipes web browser for your Android mobile phone or tablet.
The joy of cooking and baking has risen to new levels, now that you can listen to the ingredients and instructions through self-paced voice commands.
No more printing off recipes, trying to prop open your favorite cookbook, trying to follow a cooking demonstration or risking your computer in the kitchen. No more dirty fingers touching the keypad or transferring bacteria and germs from food to device.
It’s easy – use your voice to tell Culinary Pal™ what recipe you are searching for. Then listen back to Sadie guiding you, step by step. Speak to navigate through the reviews, preparation time and more, via voice only – no need to use your eyes either, because Sadie (the voice of VoiceSee) will be reading you what you need. All you have to do is listen.
You control the pace – you don’t have to scramble to measure two cups of flour and sift three times. You take your time, perform the action and then say, “go!” when you are ready to go to the next step.
Culinary Pal is a cutting-edge aid for cooks and bakers at all levels. It helps you keep your focus on the food by guiding you through the preparation to plating.
Enjoy the "Dick Tracy" access to recipes - HANDS-FREE, EYES-FREE. This is unlike anything you have seen before: Siri doesn't read you websites. VoiceSee does! Screen readers don't listen. VoiceSee does!
There are also usage FAQs at:
1. When prompted to speak, always wait one or two seconds after the low tone double-beep.
2. Sometimes, you may need to repeat the answer in order to be heard.
3. To interrupt Sadie in the middle of her speech, touch the Search button or SHAKE your phone.
(note: only interrupts if web page load is NOT in progress)
4. To disable pause-by-shaking, say: "Disable Shake!"
5. When paused, resume speech by saying "continue!"
6. Adjust "Shake Sensitivity" via Settings.
7. Remember the magic word “Sesame!” – If Sadie seems to be ignoring your commands, sounding only double-beep signals, Culinary Pal is most likely in “Sesame mode”. Just say “Sesame!” to re-open the whole set of commands.
8. To disable scrolling & link opening via touch, say: "Disable Touch!". To re-enable, say: "Enable Touch!"
9. To make Sadie speak faster (or slower) say: "Speak faster!" (or "Speak more slowly!").
10. To reset to default speech rate say: "Speak normal!"
11. To accurately spell a search term or phrase, enter SPELL mode by saying: "Let me spell it for you!" (or just "Let me spell!"). Then, spell each letter only after Sadie has acknowledged the recognition of the previous letter.
12. To exit SPELL mode, say: "finish spelling", "end spelling" or "spelling complete".
13. If you're not sure what to say, just say: “Help!”
To use a headset with PAUSE/PLAY, NEXT & PREV buttons, press:
1. PAUSE/PLAY (middle) to pause. Press it again to continue.
2. NEXT (bottom) to immediately skip to the next item in the list.
3. PREV (top) to immediately go back to the previous item in the list.
*Pressing headset buttons while NOT reading an item is not recommended (yet).
In the culinary category there are also two basic classes of people as I see it: the Bakers and the Cooks. Baking is a very precise science. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, soda, milk, buttermilk, flavorings, shortening, oil, butter or other ingredients are used in a variety of ways in baked goods recipes, but they interact with each other in very specific ways. Measurements have to be precise or it's disasterville in the kitchen.
Commercial bakers even weigh their ingredients to assure they're using just the right amount. Cookbooks have recipes that are tested and re-tested until the directions shown, if followed, will result in a tasty dish. There is very little room for personal variations unless the baker has a great deal of experience. When we see a famous chef on TV appearing to simply mix in this and that in a somewhat carefree manner, it's just because he or she has put in a great deal of time learning basic measurements and techniques that yield that mouth-watering masterpiece.
When you're looking for something quick, easy, and yummy to prepare as a breakfast treat you can never go wrong with a quick bread. A quick bread doesn't require yeast. Instead it uses other leaveners such as baking...
While various baking powders were sold in the first half of the 19th century, our modern variants were discovered by Alfred Bird in 184August Oetker, a German pharmacist, made baking powder very popular when he began selling his mixture to housewives. The recipe he created in 1891 is still sold as Backin in Germany. Oetker started the mass production of baking powder in 1898 and patented his technique in 1903.
It takes a lot of stuff to bake. There are all of the ingredients that make up the dishes. There are also all of the pots and pans and bowls that are necessary for different stages of baking. Lastly, there are the mixers and food processors and other technology that are either necessary or extremely helpful.
For those who aren’t sure what is needed, websites such as the one for the Food Network as well as other sites can tell you all the essential items. And finding baking supplies has never been easier. Many areas have large kitchen stores that stock all kinds of equipment and accessories. For everything else, websites like amazon.com and a few others will help you fill in the gaps. Even the local supermarket often has a lot of the baking supplies that are commonly used. Once you get all of the supplies, the baking can commence.
Highlights of our app:
Ø General Cooking Tips - This section has spicy tips on how to make your cooking totally yummy.
Ø Sauces and Seasonings - Ensure that your food is more nutritious! Make your gravies thicker and more nutritious! Eat fit to be fit.
Ø Meat and Poultry - Best cooking instructions and ideas when meat & poultry are two ingredients in shopping list.
Ø Barbecuing - Learn how to barbecue food at various cooking temperatures with unit convertors and cooking tips to serve delicious outdoors.
Ø Fruits and Vegetables - Help on tips to cook healthy fruits & veggies for vegan cooking.
Ø Pasta, Rice and Potatoes - How to get delicious budget friendly breakfast meals on the table. Also learn how to add healthy food with nutrition in Kid's Diet.
Ø Baking - How to make bread and all baking tips can be found here.
Ø Managing Leftovers - Don't let all that good food go to waste. Here are some interesting ideas for recycling food leftover from breakfast, lunch & dinner, and making it taste brand new!
We have consulted top chefs across the county for their best advice and brought to you this user guide. Its Offline & FREE to download!!
Because your time is precious, we simplifying your life, with the pleasure of taste.
The most exclusive cooking calculator, with all the tools you need. For those with a taste for quality.
-Featured in the April 2014 in store magazine of Picard Surgelés, specialising in gourmet frozen foods. France's largest frozen food chain store.
-Student Life magazine "Top Banana" award for essential apps.
-Featured on Channel 5's Cooking with Confidence series.
* easy fast converter
One touch conversion, for the chef in a hurry, one click instant cook book conversion.
* volume and weight multi view
Conversion results across multiple weight and volume measurements at the same time.
* Universal Unit Converter. 120 weight and volume measurements.
Convert any recipe into the measurement of your choice. Select the original unit of measure. Then the new unit to convert into. Convert weight, or volume. Is the recipe for more? Or less servings than you require? You can scale the result. Change the original serving size, and your desired serving size up or down. The universal calculator, will calculate the result for you.
* substance density calculation
Density calculator converts between weight and volume depending on the density of the substance.
* oven temperature calculator
Covert multiple measurements across Gas Mark, Fahrenheit and Celsius.
* meat cooking guide
Meat recipes made simple, your one stop guide for those in a hurry.
* meat chef master
With our instruction tool, you get perfect meat, served at the table, on time.
Pick the meat to be cooked. The weight. The serving time. And the calculator does the rest. Telling you what to do, at every time interval, every step from start to serving. On time to the table. Nothing can go wrong. Cooking meat, to, perfection.
* vegetable cooking guide,
Make your selection from the fully extensive vegetable list and our interactive program displays every cooking option and guide for your vegetable meals.
… And the list just keeps growing, this in the only cooking course of action you need to take.
Instant & Everywhere: You can create and fund your wallet instantly and it is available everywhere you go, right in your pocket
Personalize: Express yourself with colour themes and card images
Pay Anyone: With Pockets you can send money to bank accounts, mobile numbers and email ids. What’s more you can also request money from friends!
One World One App: There’s so much more you can do with Pockets - recharge your phone, book movie tickets, pay bills, send gifts and split expenses with friends
Shop Anywhere: The Pockets pre-paid wallet is a VISA card which can be used on any website in India. You can even get a physical card for use in shops too!
Social: Add friends to Favourites and send and request money from them, recharge their phones and send them gifts in a snap
Awesome Deals: A bundle of specially chosen deals are available right inside the app
Save with Ease: You can “unlock” higher level banking features such as Fixed and Recurring Deposits and iWish Goals by opening the Pockets zero balance savings account
Help at Hand: With chat built into the app, support is just a tap away. You can also always call us or email us
Go ahead, download the newest and coolest digital wallet!
1.Download application on registered mobile phone.
2.Login to your ICICI Bank account, select i-Safe Tab, type of your device, Set PIN on Internet Banking and receive activation URL on your registered mobile number.
3.Click on the URL received in the SMS or paste the URL received in the SMS on the i-safe mobile application and submit, this will activate the application on your handset.
4.Use Six digit PIN set in step 2 to generate OTP on your device and Log in to ICICI bank account and verify the the OTP.
* Generate OTP/URN without registered mobile number being active on the network.
* Easy access to internet banking account for frequent travellers since OTP can be generated without registered mobile number being on the network.
* Generate OTP/URN instantly on your device eliminating the dependency on SMS.
1. This facility is available only for ICICI Bank Resident account holders.
2. The app generates OTP/URN on entry of the wrong PIN. But the same will not be accepted by the system while using your net banking account. Only the OTP/URN generated using the PIN which has been set in the step 2 of registration process will be valid.
3. Please complete the activation of this application before you travel to a location where your registered mobile number will not be active.
4.GPRS connectivity is required for the activation process.
- All the mobile applications by ICICI Group can be launched from a single window
- All the utility applications developed by ICICI Group at one place
- All safe, all secure, virus and malware clean
- It categorizes your mobile applications according to Retail, Corporate and NRI relationships with the Bank
- App Launcher automatically searches new versions of your favorite mobile banking apps and helps you update them.
- Any new utility application developed by ICICI Group is automatically added to the list of applications.
For more information, please visit: www.icicibank.com
Contact Us: Please send email to: email@example.com
Terms of Service- http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
Why use mPassbook?
•Get your latest transactions - All your latest transactions get fetched at a frequency set by you. You can change this frequency under settings tab in the app
•Add Remarks – Select a transaction and add additional remarks to remember this transaction. You can anytime search a transaction basis the remarks which you have entered.
•Search – Search across From- to Date, Remarks or Debit/Credit
•Security – Set your PIN to login into the app.
•Offline Transactions – View your transactions even when you are without an internet connection.
Terms of Service: http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
Easy and convenient to use, "iTrack" lets you know the status of deliverables dispatched to you by ICICI Bank like Statements, letters, cheque book etc.
Status of deliverables sent for your Savings, Current, Loan and Demat accounts are covered in ICICI Bank "iTrack".
iTrack Features :
Account number or Airwaybill number based search provided to track the status
Facility to add a deliverable as Favourite to track the status in future
Facility provided to view previously searched deliverables through History option
Direct access to ICICI Bank call center numbers
ICICI Bank "iTrack" mobile application helps you track the status anywhere, anytime, on the go.
For more details on ICICI Bank "iTrack" please visit www.icicibank.com
Through this application, the customers can resolve most of their day-to-day banking queries, seek product related information or information related to product offers, etc.
Pre-requisite for using this Application:
Device with Android or iOS platform with front camera
Android version 4.x.x and above or iOS version 6 and above
Internet (3G and above) / Wi-Fi Connection
Applicable for Voice Over Internet Protocol(VOIP) enabled locations/countries only
Successful debit card and PIN authentication
Basic Terms and Conditions:
All transactions executed through the video banking application / call center would be termed as valid when done in adherence and in compliance with ICICI Bank’s terms and conditions for such transactions. Authentication of customers is purely on Debit Card & PIN and does not include authenticating of customer by face on video.
By downloading the application, you are agreeing to the ICICI Bank’s Terms and Conditions governing the use of ICICI Bank’s Video Banking for Privilege, Wealth and NRI Customers.(“Terms”). On successful authentication customers will be connected to ICICI Bank 24-hour Video Call center. For our detailed terms and conditions, visit http://icicibank.com/nri-banking/all_tnc/Tnc-Pages/video-banking.html
ICICI Bank iBizz is a mobile application where Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) user can avail various banking services on mobile.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iBizz offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you. iBizz lets you inquire online balances, last 10 transactions on your linked operative accounts, details of Deposits & Loan accounts and approve financial transactions like fund transfers while on the go.
ICICI Bank offers Corporate Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers without needing to register for this service. All existing CIB customers can use their existing credentials to access Corporate Mobile Banking. Download Corporate Mobile Banking, that lets you do more on the move. For more details on ICICI Bank Corporate Mobile Banking visit www.icicibank.com
Step 1 - Customer will enter mobile number in application to request for OTP
Step 2 - Customer will enter received OTP on customers registered mobile number
Step 3 - On successful verification -
1. If customer is not registered - Customer will get registered for Reminder Service
2. If customer is registered and current status is activated - Customer will have the option to deactivate the Reminder Service
3. If customer is registered and current status is deactivated - Customer will have the option to activate the Reminder Service
iBizz HD is an easy, convenient and secure avenue to view Operative, Deposit and Loan account balances in real-time, last 10 transactions, mark favourite accounts for balance inquiry, approve and reject financial transactions namely - Own account, External account transfers, NEFT, RTGS, Bills and NSDL Tax payments as defined in corporates' workflow.
Furthermore, iBizz HD is packaged with a comprehensive array of features such as - interactive search facility for approval records, market news to keep you abreast of latest developments in the financial sector and videos.
iBizz HD is a rich client based application that downloads instantly onto your Tablet and functions like any other mobile application. Its smart and intuitive user interface enables quicker navigation and offers unparalleled user experience, while its intricately crafted features will make your banking experience a pleasurable one.
After downloading iBizz HD, you can use the application with your existing Corporate Internet Banking credentials.