The NEW PushTracker App provides even more information and individualization of the revolutionary SmartDrive MX2 + PushTracker—the award-winning power assist device for any wheelchair.
With close to 75% of manual wheelchair users experiencing shoulder pain on a daily basis due to the repetitive nature of pushing, the SmartDrive is designed to reduce the number of pushes performed every day to a "safe" level while allowing people to go further than they have ever gone before.
Now with the added features of the PushTracker and this App, SmartDrive users are able to track day-to-day propulsion metrics—including pushes, coast time and more. They all seamlessly connect with one another to give a complete picture of mobility activity, helping to monitor daily habits, reduce risk for injury and improve quality of life.
With the PushTracker App, wirelessly sync & send your daily data via Bluetooth from your PushTracker wristband for an in-depth look. Within the App you are easily able to:
- Swipe between the three different PushTracker dashboards to check how you are doing at a glance and see how it compares to your daily averages.
- View your past performance, see just how much your SmartDrive helps and compare against other users.
- Track your journey as you explore a park or city and share it with all your friends.
- Quickly tweak the functionality / performance characteristics of your SmartDrive and test for what you like best.
- Wirelessly update PushTracker and SmartDrive Firmware as new software-centric features and improvements are released.
** May not work on older Android devices, as it requires Bluetooth peripheral mode (advertisement) support.
Visit the PushTracker website at http://www.pushtracker.com for complete details on the SmartDrive + PushTracker.