Caller Name Talker speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone. It can even read the SMS content for you. And the best thing is, it is totally FREE.
Please download Ad Free version of this app Talk Caller Name PRO (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pa.caller.donate) to donate developer.
Caller Name Talker uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. This program will not work if your phone doesn’t have text-to-speech data installed in your phone. No need to worry about that! Caller Name Talker will redirect you to Google play to install text-to-speech data into your phone if your phone doesn’t have it pre-installed.
There are a wide range of options to customize this application in the way you like. Some of them are:-
• Temporarily disable this feature without uninstalling application.
• Options to play caller name only if the caller name is in contacts list.
• Adjust Volume – Use ringer volume or use custom set volume.
• Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
• Configure time interval to repeat playing caller name.
• Flip phone to stop caller name alert while phone is ringing.
• Customize playing message by adding message before and after caller name. Eg:- John Doe Calling
• Alert SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Customize playing message when receiving SMS by adding message before and after SMS sender name. Eg:- SMS From John Doe
• Change voice speed and pitch settings.
• Option to test current voice speed and pitch by using custom message.
• Read SMS content.
• Option to switch between languages supported by Text-to-Speech Engine in your phone.
Thanks to Jiri Egermaier from the Czech Republic for help with the translation into Czech language.
Thank you Mayada Hassan for helping with Arabic translation.
Thank you Adriana Falotico for the Spanish translation.
Attention DUAL SIM users: - This application work only for the default SIM of your phone. It may not work well when you receive call or SMS in second SIM. Please excuse me for the inconvenience. I will update the application as soon as I find out a solution for this.
Please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help me to support your language. Any help will be much appreciated.
NOTE: - I am programmer who is passionate about android and interested in providing android users FREE access to premium features. If you found any problems using application, please mail me at email@example.com instead of giving bad feedback. You can also use the email id to send additional features you would like to have in this application. Thank you
*New: Mobile monitor to remotely monitor call, msg and app installs on a phone, great for parental control. Fake app name and icon. Check user's manual for details.
Download complete step-by-step guide at http://a0softus.com/documents/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
Try this App risk free. If it doesn't work on your phone and we can't fix it, we'll refund you, no time limit.
-- Password protected
-- Stealth mode: hide app icon from your app list, nobody can know the app is installed except you. To hide the app also from Play store download list, contact developer before download.
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
We continue improving the application to fit all type of flat rate of calls.
» Added month call list.
» Added italian translation.
» Added option to configure if available time message is shown in a new call.
» Added option to configure if time expressions are shown in hours, or in minutes.
» Added SMS vip numbers.
» Added the option of rounding call duration to minutes (useful for mexican users).
» Added graph of the sent sms by month.
Control Your Calls has three mechanisms to help you control your flat rate of calls:
- Every time you make a new call it will show you the available time you have.
- During a call, you will be informed by vibration warnings when you've spent 25, 50, 75, 98 and 100% of the time. This way, even if you're talking, you can control how much available time you have. (Note: In Android we can't control when the call you are doing has been pick up, only when you dialed. For this reason the warnings are approximate, and will have a gap of several seconds compared to real consumption. This gives you a small reaction time if you reach the limit.)
- If you have exceeded the limit of the flat rate, and try to make a new call, the application will ask you if you're sure to continue.
Lauching the application you have the current state of consumption, and some day and month graphics with the spent time.
"Fantastic phone manager app helps users save phone charges easily" - AppEggs.com
The permissions required are:
- Access to read contact details (for the call history).
- Intercept outgoing calls (warnings).
- Make phone calls (continue a call after the warning of limit reached).
- Read sms for having statistics of the sent sms.
The application doesn't have advertising, and no Internet connection is required. You can rest assured that no data will leave your phone.
Control Your Calls will remain free until it leaves the beta phase (testing).
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestion or error that you want to comment us, included translation issues.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any problems caused by improper operation of the application.
Keywords: saving, bill, phone, flat rate, calls, control, expense, mobile notifications
Operator: Name of the operator(In case of MNP ported numbers, the Original Operator's name will be displayed).
Circle Name: Name of the Mobile number's circle/area.
For LandLine numbers :
City Name: Name of the city
State Name: Name of the State.
+ Can be integrated with the incoming calls to display the details whenever your phone rings. (Trace incoming calls and have the power to know if the the call is from a telemarketer!)
+ Includes the STD code directory for India
+ Includes an ISD code directory
To close hide the information bubble anytime during incoming call(integrated mode), just press the back key once.
The information displayed is not guaranteed to be true every time, users are requested to use the application at their own discretion.
* Automatically turn on/off wifi if you lose mobile data because of a phone call.
*NOTE* The phone must recognize the wifi hotspot it will not connect to unknown unsecured hotspots.
*NOTE 2* This does not allow you to call through wifi.
How it works:
When you lose mobile data because of a phone call. This app will detect that and enable wifi. Once the phone call ends wifi is turned off and mobile data will be restored.
** This app does not allow you to make calls through Wifi. It just turns on Wifi while making a call so you can still talk and surf.
Keywords: wifi mobile data 2g 3g 4g talk surf talknsurf
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
Note: This app gives you a fifteen (15) day trial of Call + Voice Recorder. You will have to unlock the full app features with an In-app purchase to continue to record conversations after the trial is over.
*** Due to the differences in the implementation of recording API on varying Android devices, call recording does not work on some devices. If call recording does not work on your device, try different settings out. First, change "Audio Source (Calls)" to either "Voice Uplink" or "Voice Downlink" in settings. Some devices do not support call recording so no sources will work on those devices.***
If call recording does not work on your device, please do not rate this app down. Let us know which device you have, and we will try to make it work on your device.
Call + Voice Recorder starts up automatically when you make or receive a phone call and records discretely in the background even when your screen is turned off. You can turn off this feature to record calls when you choose to by pushing the record button. You can also specify which phone numbers you want to record calls for.
✮ Record all incoming and outgoing calls for selected phone numbers automatically.
✮ Automatic recording can be turned off so a user can choose to manually start or stop recordings mid call.
✮ Call service runs discretely in the background. App does not have to be running to record.
✮ Add number to record calls from your contacts, call log or enter phone numbers manually.
✮ Share your recordings by Email, Messaging (MMS), WhatsApp, Bluetooth and more.
✮ Saves recordings to external storage or SD card if available.
✮ Several audio recoding settings available including audio format and number of audio channels
RECORD_AUDIO - Record audio.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Detect when a phone call is being made or received.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - Used to start recording phone calls when calls are made.
READ_CALL_LOG - Allows user to add phone numbers to record from call log.
READ_CONTACTS - Allows user to add phone number to record from contact list.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save recorded audio to external storage
WAKE_LOCK - If recording is in progress and user hits the power button, keep recording while in the background, even if the screen is turned off.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save recorded audio to external storage.
CHECK_LICENSE - Check app license.
If you simply leave you smartphone turned on, you risk that anybody can wake you up, or... you use Call Filter Alarm!
Using this innovative app, you can define all the alarms you need with the possibility to specify, for every single alarm, who can call you, shutting up all other calls / sms notifications and intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode.
How it works:
- Define the alarm
- Choose who can call you (if needed)
- Before going to sleep, enable sleep mode
Your phone will ring only for who you decided. Other calls / sms will happen in silent mode and you will be able to see them as lost when you will wake up.
In addition to the particular call and sms filters feature, using Call Filter Alarm you can:
- Intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode, silent mode with a single button: the sleep mode
- Personalize sleep mode as you want
- Set tone, volume and vibration for allowed call and allowed sms
- Set volume, volume increment, snooze, tone (music or ringtone), vibration for every single alarm in addition to application level
- Daily alarm repetition
- Incremental alarm volume
- Multilanguage (English and Italian now available)
It's simple, immediate and extremely effective.
I'm working on the new features. Waiting...
- Let me you know if you like it rating it!
- Contact me for bugfixing or for suggest improvement
Follow Call Filter Alarm on Google+:
App of the day on TuttoAndroid.net - Voted 5/5
- Data network mode managing doesn't work on all Android versions. The feature is disabled on detected platforms.
- On Android Jelly Bean mr2 is no longer possible to enable / disable the offline mode. The functionality of this platform is therefore disabled
Building an Android application that works perfectly on all versions and devices is very difficult. So it is possible that on some platform there are bugs. If you find any, please, contact me at email@example.com.
Permissions required and why:
READ_PHONE_STATE: necessary for the call filter
RECEIVE_SMS: necessary for the sms filter
READ_CONTACTS: necessary for contacts selection
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: necessary for restore alarms on phone boot
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: necessary for wifi managing
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: necessary for check wifi state
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: necessary for check data connection state
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: necessary data connection mode managing
VIBRATE: necessary for activate the vibrate mode
WRITE_SETTINGS: necessary for offline state managing
INTERNET: required for advertising
- I want to thank Jake Wharton for the fantastic library ActionBarSherlock. Its use contributes to make this app compatible with older versions of Android
- Thanks to my wife, as well as for the support, also for Sundays spent at home ...
These groups can also be plotted to display map overlays with color differentiators for each group
* Family -- Blue
* Friends -- Green
* Work -- Orange
* Others -- Pink
* No Group -- Black
Your information is completely private and none of the information leaves your device.
Support for map overlay dialogs is coming soon.
Please send me an email if you have requests, if any, for new features. Also,
PLEASE RATE THE APP when you get a chance.
It can give you as high level of security as your own security guard does!
It can block all the repeated prank calls and the calls you don’t feel like to answer.
Reject phone numbers on blacklist.
1. Select the model “Only block the names on blacklist” in settings.
2. Register to blacklist
Register the contacts you dislike to answer to blacklist.
List → Blacklist → Add
Four accesses to blacklist:
Direct input, import from contacts, import from received calls and import from SMS.
→Three choices for intercept objects:
・Phone call and SMS
・Only phone call
※You can select from 4 kinds of models as you like.
→ Block all the phone calls and short messages.
【Only block the blacklisted】
→Only block the contacts on your blacklist.
【Only permit the white-listed】
→Only permit the contacts on your white list.
【Only permit the white-listed and saved contacts】
→Only receive phone calls and short messages from those who on your white list or on your contacts.
With a tick on the option, blocked calls will be show on the system status bar for your confirmation.
■Blocking records retention■
You can check the blocked phone calls and short messages in history records.
You can confirm your login here in case of carelessly operation, please rest assured.
If you made it wrong, you can re-log in the app immediately.
In order to improve our apps, please feel free to contact us anytime by sending an email at "CallBlockingBlacklist@gmail.com".
Please let us know the problem, your phone model and version of Android you use. We are trying our best to solve the problems of our products and services to further improve it. Thank you for your support.
It shows statistics of your calls/sms/txt/data traffic and lets you set limits for each of these plans.
Call Meter supports a huge amount of billing modes to let you adapt it's behaviour to your operators billing.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in market won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
There is a complete rebuild Call Meter 3G available in Play Store. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm2/
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
Dopo molti anni di dibattito sui rischi per la salute derivanti dai telefoni cellulari, un recente rapporto medico finalmente fornisce delle risposte. Il rapporto completo è stato presentato di recente al Dipartimento di Telecomunicazioni dal Prof Girish Kumar del dipartimento IIT di Bombay di ingegneria elettrica. Kumar, che ha svolto approfondite ricerche sulle radiazioni del telefono cellulare e i suoi effetti, mette in guardia contro l'uso eccessivo dei telefoni cellulari perchè espone gli utenti ad un aumento del rischio di cancro, tumore al cervello e di molti altri rischi per la salute. Per i bambini la cosa è ancor più accentuata.
I principali rischi per la salute derivanti dalle radiazioni dei telefoni cellulari e dai ripetitori sono i seguenti:
- Un aumento del 400% del rischio di cancro al cervello tra gli adolescenti che usano per i telefoni cellulari. I bambini sono più vulnerabili alle radiazioni dei cellulari. Più piccolo è il bambino, tanto più profonda è la penetrazione della radiazione elettromagnetica perché il cranio dei bambini è più sottile.
- Un eccessivo uso dei telefoni cellulari può provocare il cancro a chiunque. L'uso dei cellulari per più di 30 minuti al giorno per 10 anni aumenta il rischio di cancro al cervello e neuroma acustico.
- La radiazione dei cellulari provoca danni irreversibili alla fertilità maschile. Gli studi hanno scoperto un conteggio inferiore del 30% nel liquido seminale degli utenti che fanno uso intensivo di telefoni cellulari.
- Le frequenze utilizzate dai cellulari possono causare danni al DNA delle cellule del corpo. La radiazione provoca la formazione di 'formazioni di radicali liberi' all'interno delle cellule; tali radicali sono notoriamente cancerogeni.
- Le frequenze dei cellulari interferiscono con il corretto funzionamento di altri dispositivi salvavita, inclusi gli impianti di pace-maker, e possono, quindi, provocare la morte improvvisa.
- L’esposizione ai cellulari può scatenare la risposta allo stress nelle cellule umane e animali e provocare la produzione di proteine da stress. Questa è una prova sufficiente del fatto che l'organismo riconosce la radiazione dei telefoni cellulari come potenzialmente nociva.
- I campi elettromagnetici generati dai telefoni cellulari e dalle cellule dei ripetitori debilita il sistema immunitario e stimola risposte allergiche \ infiammatorie, comprese eruzioni cutanee, piaghe, sensazione di oppressione e lesioni.
- Le persone che utilizzano i telefoni cellulari per più di 30 minuti al giorno per più di quattro anni sono a rischio più elevato di perdita dell'udito. La radiazione dei telefonini può causare tinnito e danneggiare le cellule ciliate presenti nell'orecchio interno. Una volta danneggiate, queste cellule non possono più rigenerarsi.
- L’uso frequente dei telefoni cellulari può danneggiare il sistema visivo in molti modi. Le frequenze dei cellulari (900, 1800 MHz e 2450 MHz), danneggiano le cellule epiteliali e aumentano la temperatura all'interno dell'occhio.
- L’esposizione ai campi elettromagnetici può causare disturbi del sonno e malattie neurodegenerative come l’Alzheimer e il morbo di Parkinson.
HEALTHY CALLS notifica nel corso di una chiamata se le radiazioni emesse e ricevute dal tuo cellulare sono potenzialmente dannose per la tua salute, valutando la potenza trasmessa/ricevuta dall'interfaccia radio del tuo dispositivo e le condizioni di chiamata.
HEALTHY CALLS notifica quando è necessario l'utilizzo di un auricolare o del vivavoce.
More from developer
No complicated sign-up (or Registration) procedure
No extra cost for calling abroad
Just use your free minutes to make international calls
(If you lack free minutes to make calls, you are charged with local calls according to your plan!)
Users may earn points as they make international phone calls through the app
With these points various of mobile coupons can be affordable (Coupons are only can be used in Korea)
To find out more about points and mobile coupons rather than in the App please visit our online website www.tokpoint.com
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Jordan, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherland, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Panama City, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Saipan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, U.S Virgin Island, United Kingdom, Vatican City, United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Venezuela
Please contact us if you have any opinions or suggestions regarding DBC TokTok. 1877-5195