Review from Joshua Otto
Mediocre at best Five times. Five annoying, ridiculous times. Five times I have had to download my entire library because of some stupid bug within their system. The first time my library was deleted because the default storage space limitation is way too small, and the app simply deletes everything without asking if that is the solution you want. A simple prompt giving you the option to increase the storage allotment would be better than erasing EVERYTHING without warning. Updates erased the rest. Bush league app.
January 18, 2013Really sorry about this. We feel awful for putting you through that. Has the latest update been working better for you?
Like it but it needs a download manager It chewed through almost a third off my data because it continued downloads I stopped.
For the love of comics I love comics and I love comixology. Even if I prefer to read comics on paper, comixology is a great way to read comics + it has a lot of sales. Uber cool: digital books bought on Amazon go into your list on this app, and that's great.
New update deleted my library!!! Thanks for the new update...Not. It deleted my library, now having to re-download them.
Great app No problems, even on my slow tablet.
The best source and reader for comics
Wast of my time
New in 3.9.3
- We fixed even MORE bugs and app crashes.
- If you finish a book and the next is included in ComiXology Unlimited (CU) we’ll let you know! (CU is currently U.S. only)
- Don’t forget email@example.com if you need help!
New in 3.9
- ComiXology Unlimited is here! Unlimited reading, anywhere you go.
- 30-day free trial.
- Read thousands of comics as part of your subscription.
- ComiXology Unlimited is currently only available in the US.