Update. If you don't use 4 digit pin and uncheck " keep me logged in" I can get in on 1st try and get at deeper screens and logs without having to keep re-entering pin or exiting altogether and relogging in.
It was better before the recent upgrade. Same login issues as those mentioned already. Using Android.
Takes over 10 attempts to login, barley useable.
Hardly works now
Ever since the update, logging in works about 1 in 15 times. After entering my code, I get stuck at a blue screen and have to keep closing the app and trying again. If you can log in, it looks nice, but right now it is essentially unusable.
• Improvements to mobile sign-in
• Integrated Video Viewing Timeline – Transition easily from live video to previously captured clips and pictures from a single interface.
• New Video Dashboard feature provides view of multiple cameras feeds
• Ability to Manage Devices from App (Add / Remove)
• Home View now available – Graphically represent your home environment
Control of your SimpliSafe wireless security system from anywhere in the world!
Turn old phones to home security cameras with Motion Detection & Cloud Recording
Salient Eye turns any phone or tablet into a full mobile security alarm system
Napco’s application manages home security, video cameras and home automation.