Ever since the update, logging in works about 1 in 15 times. After entering my code, I get stuck at a blue screen and have to keep closing the app and trying again. If you can log in, it looks nice, but right now it is essentially unusable.
New update is terrible. Thinking of changing security providers if it does not get any better. Bell are you going to do anything about this?!?! Rogers is starting to look pretty good right about now.
Used to work. Now it is garbage. Have to log in about 10 times before I can actually log in.
Before the update I would have rated this app 4 out of 5. Since the August 2017 update it is completely broken on my Galaxy S7
New update can't even create a shortcut to it... Typical Bell product. Edit: the app is called BellAliant not Next gen Home Security once installed
Nothing but problems after the update with the app a. Now my camera need fixxed now!!!
• Improvements to mobile sign-in, including Touch ID (fingerprint) and PIN
• Integrated Video Viewing Timeline – Transition easily from live video to previously captured clips and pictures from a single interface.
• New Video Dashboard feature provides view of multiple cameras feeds
• Ability to Manage Devices from App (Add / Remove)
• Home View now available – Graphically represent your home environment
Napco’s application manages home security, video cameras and home automation.
Control of your SimpliSafe wireless security system from anywhere in the world!
Salient Eye turns any phone or tablet into a full mobile security alarm system
Turns old phones to home security cameras, with motion detection & cloud storage