Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
It is mainly thought for safety of family members as it offers real time location of each cellphone and gives them the chance to use it to send emergency signals.
It is a descreet app whichs turns on automatically and starts tracking the cell phone. It also allows users to send emergency signals when needed. It is only required a cell phone with internet GPRS capability to start using it. You do not neccesary need a cell phone with GPS.
• Where are you? It offers real time location data shown on map (streets or avenue).
• Where have u been? It offers historical location data to know where have you been at any time.
• My places: you can register and save your favorites places through this option. A place can be a safe or an unsafe zone.
• My alerts: you can configure Alerts just to receive mails when you enter or leave your favourite places.
• Panic button: you can set 3 (three) addresses or “panic zones”. If you send emergency signals from one of these places, ADT will send you the police to help you.
Call 0810 555 1008.
More about the Vivint Sky app
The Vivint Sky mobile app allows you to stay connected to your home even when you’re on the go. Control your security system, thermostat, door locks, video surveillance, and much more, from anywhere.
NOTE: The Vivint Sky mobile app is compatible only with the Vivint SkyControl panel. It does not integrate with older Vivint panels at this time. If you are looking for the app that integrates with an older panel, search for the term “Vivint” in the Google Play Store and choose the app named "Vivint" (not "Vivint Sky").
Why it’s awesome
Vivint keeps you connected with all the things that matter most. It’s an easy and convenient way to check in on your home and family. With Vivint, you can know when:
•The kids get home from school
•Your security system is activated by an open door or window
•The petsitter needs to be let in to your home while you’re on vacation
•There’s flooding or water leaks in the basement
•You forgot to lock the doors
•Your daughter left her curling iron on
•The lights are on at the house
•Someone rings the doorbell
•A neighbor enters the garage to borrow a tool
•And much more!
•See what’s happening at home with video surveillance
•Lock or unlock your doors with electronic door locks
•Turn on and off small appliances, like coffee pots or curling irons, or lamps
•Arm or disarm your security system
•Adjust your thermostat
•Get instant notifications about any activity at your home
•And much more!
How it works
Once your Vivint system is installed, use your Vivint SkyControl panel to email an invitation to your inbox. Follow the instructions in the invitation and you’re ready to go.
NOTE: This app requires a Vivint service plan.
More about Vivint
Vivint Inc. is one of the largest home automation companies in North America. Operating from offices throughout the United States and Canada, the company services more than 800,000 customers. We want to help our customers build an easy-to-use and affordable home automation system. Our goal is to create a seamless experience where each of our products works with the technology you already have to enhance security, increase energy efficiency, and simplify your life.
•Vivint’s Advanced Security and Home Automation packages received a Consumers Digest “Best Buy” rating
•Vivint named one of Forbes Most Promising companies in 2013
Key features include:
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Copyright 2014 Comcast
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
1. Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
2. Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to web-based applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an encrypted SSL tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users can access bookmarks enabled on the SSL VPN gateway.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.
Simply twist Pulse, Pulse Solo into any standard light socket, and adjust both lighting and sound from almost any Bluetooth enabled device, including your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Experience the soaring highs and the rich stereo sound of JBL combined with warm, dimmable lighting, without the fuss of speaker wires, power cords, or an independent remote control. Pulse disappears into the lighting fixtures you already own, so you can enjoy your favorite music and mood lighting, all while accessing an existing power source
Our intuitive iOS app offers seamless control of both light and sound while listening to your favorite streamed music or media, offering you the ability to customize your light and music to suit any mood.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
The Matrix Video application allows you to:
- View DVR locations from your list of remote sites
- View up to 16 individual cameras
- Select individual cameras from each remote site using camera selector
- Rotate screen for normal or wide screen viewing
- View normal or full-screen by double tapping image area
- Set up new or edit current remote site location connections
- Use static IP addresses or DVR naming service such as 2dvr.com
With the Craftsman Garage Door app, you can:
•CONVENIENTLY CHECK to see if your garage door is open
- No need to drive back home after leaving for work, school, or vacation to make sure door is closed
- No need to get out of bed to make sure door is closed
•CLOSE the door if necessary.
•OPEN the door from anywhere while you are away from home to provide unplanned garage / home access to a family member, friend, contractor, etc.
•TURN ON/OFF LIGHTS
- Requires Craftsman AssureLink™ Plug-in-Light Control (sold separately / not included with Craftsman AssureLink™ Garage Door Openers).
- Arm and disarm your system
- View/Record live camera feeds and Images
- Control connected thermostats and lights
- Lock and unlock connected door locks
- Enable and disable existing rules
- HD Camera support
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date and filtered event type
- View individual zone states (open, closed, battery, temperature, etc.)
Note: This application’s features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
Supported State*: AZ, CA, CT, OH, OK, RI, AR, VA, NE, KS, GA, IA, NV, LA, FL
(* - Service not available in all areas)
To use this app, you must be a current Cox Home Life customer. Please call 1-877-404-2568 to sign up or learn more about Cox Home Life.
Using TrackView Night Vision camera for baby monitoring, you can see your baby sleeping during night without turning on the light.
Imagining a thief intrudes your home or breaks your car at night, you will be able to capture all the actions. With event detection, instant alarm, remote video monitoring, recording and night vision, your home, your car and your family are protected 24/7, day and night, at home and on-the-go!
You have two options for the night vision function: (1) Turn-on your flash remotely (this works when you monitor through rear camera, the front camera does not have a flash); (2) use night vision mode. Please note that the night vision mode works to improve the video quality under low lighting condition. However, if it is completely dark, it will not show clear video. Please do not expect the night vision mode would work under absolutely no light condition.
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Night vision and Flash control
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
• Register for MyADT
• View and pay bill
• Sign up for and manage EasyPay
• Run system tests
• Add, edit, and delete emergency contacts
• Manage verbal security passwords
• View alarm activity
• Download your certificate of monitoring
• Order ADT yard signs
• Access the MyADT Help Center
• View profile information
MyADT registration requires an active ADT monitoring subscription. The complete set of ADT account management tools, including system testing and owner’s manuals, is available on www.MyADT.com.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121 © 2014 ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, 800.ADT.ASAP and the product/service names listed in this document are marks and/or registered marks. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
o Arm/disarm your security system
o Turn lights and small appliances on/off
o Adjust thermostat to save energy
o Lock/unlock doors
o Check your overall system status while away from home
Your voice is the key to it all. So, download this new, exclusive app and say a command into your phone. Want an ADT Pulse system for your home or business? Call 866.252.4994 today or visit www.adt.com/voice.
The ADT Pulse Voice application requires active ADT Pulse service. Application functionalities do not apply to ADT Pulse video features.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®.
©2014 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT US Holdings, Inc. and are used under license.
See how Canopy keeps you covered:
→Stay Safe and Secure
We could all use a little bit of security – now you can take it with you. Helpful features like Call 911 connect you directly to emergency services whereas the Safety Alarm lends a helping hand in audibly warding off possible crime.
- Enjoy a FREE TRIAL of Chaperone – powered by ADT.
Take the unrivaled peace of mind of the leading security provider with you – day or night. Access a live response advisor that connects you to safety, security and emergency services should you need them.
Whether it is your immediate family, co-workers, your fantasy football league, or your study group, stay in touch with whomever you need to with the Shout-Out feature. Let your Family circle know that you’re working late and to order dinner with one quick group message.
→Location, Location, Location
Use the Map to see where your friends, family, or employees are - or for emergencies like where the nearest gas station, hospital or police station is.
→Check out who is Checking-in
See where your closest friends and family are with the Check-in feature. Find out who is nearby and could assist if you need help – like your car breaks down or just meet up to get a bite to eat.