Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Free version contains Ads
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip of the day: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
The CenturyLink Business Communicator allows you to make calls on the go as though you are in your office. Make and receive calls from your mobile device, all while never exposing your cellular number; all calls placed will show your work caller ID. Works over cellular and WiFi (data rates apply).
Voice and Video calling using CenturyLink Hosted VoIP Service
Administer your voice services and remote features
Utilize the contacts in your phone to make and receive calls.
Call display and voice mail indicator.
Call Pull, Park, and Receive.
Speakerphone, mute, and hold functions.
Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls.
Multiple call support, swap between calls, conference and transfer.
Video calling using real or front-facing cameras.
Compatible with Bluetooth™ headsets and speakerphones.
*** EMERGENCY CALLS ***
WARNING: Do not use your soft phone to dial 911 except from your registered physical location. Use at a location other than your registered physical location may route 911 calls to an incorrect 911 dispatch center, potentially delaying or prevention emergency services. We strongly recommend that you become familiar with the 911 functionality limitations. They are described in detail on the Help screen in your Hosted VoIP end user portal. It is also recommended that you maintain alternative access to 911 services.
Conference Call Dialer Pro is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additionally there is a widget available that makes Conference Call Dialer Pro even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer Pro you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your smartphone!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Handling of leader pins, direct phone numbers (must start with +)
- New smaller widget for the home screen
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Default gateway per conference code
For more details about how CCD discovers information, please see FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/conferencecalldialerhomepage/home
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer Pro. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Before you buy the Pro version, test your phone and your calendar and dialer application with the Free version. Some smartphones (like from Sony or OnePlus) seem not to expose proper API for placing conference calls.
The release cycle for the Pro version is by design not in sync with the Free version. In most cases features from the Free version get migrated to the Pro version approximately 2-4 weeks later to ensure optimal stability of the Pro version.
The new version V2.0 for Android, iPhone and iPad, available immediately, includes significant enhancements in the new ergonomic shape with a curved face interface, the integration of the address book and an account creation assistant.
Three major new capabilities have been added : a text messaging feature (chat) with delivery status notification, multiple calls and audio conferencing. In addition, Linphone supports now audio with speex , G711 ,ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722, OPUS, and video with VP8, H264 and mpeg4 codecs.
Exit button is located in the Settings->About page.
Media5-fone is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive secured phone calls over the Internet using Wi-Fi or Cellular Data connection.
Get a VoIP SIP account with one of the validated SIP Providers and use the Media5-fone SIP Client to start making and receiving calls all around the world.
Compatible Enterprise IP-PBX & SIP servers:
• Aastra, Asterisk, Avaya, Broadsoft, Ericsson, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, Kamailio, Nokia-Siemens, Nortel CS1K, CS2K, CS5200, OpenSIPS, Panasonic, Samsung, Siemens OpenScape and HiPath, sipXecs, Sylantro, And many more…
*** We are aware of a potential instability on Android 5.1 ***
• Easy to configure:
- Flexible Codec selection and prioritization;
- Authentication Username;
- Dial plan;
- Pre-configured list of SIP Service Providers;
- Selectable ringtone;
- Customizable tab bar;
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control;
- Highly interoperable.
• Telephony/Communications Features:
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G;
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Bluetooth / Wired Headset) / Mute;
- Access to the native contact list;
- Favorites / Speed Dial;
- Call History / Contact management;
- Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI);
- Hold / Resume / Redial;
- In call contact picture;
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband);
- Blocked Numbers List.
- Included: G.711 (uLaw & ALaw), iLBC;
- Purchasable: G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD), G.729 Annex-B;
- Support for UDP and TCP.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference;
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time);
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS);
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES;
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Turkish.
*** We are aware of a potential instability on Android 5.1 ***
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below.
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT administrator or from your SIP Service Provider. Media5-fone IS OPENED (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.
• Allowing VoIP over Cellular Data – Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 10.6 is supported on the following smartphones and tablets with Android OS combinations officially. (Refer to Release notes for more details and any potential updates):
• Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4, S4 mini, S5, S5 mini, Note II, Note III, Note 4 and Rugby Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab PRO, Tab S and Note Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Google Nexus 5, 7 and 10 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z2 Tablet and Z3 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• LG G2 and G3 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• HTC One Max, M7 and M8 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Motorola Moto G (Android OS 4.4.x)
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: Customers taking advantage of the Single Sign On (SSO) functionality on WebEx Messenger and deploying Client Certificate-based Authentication to Android devices through a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution may need to deploy / upgrade to the Jabber for Android 10.6 release utilizing the URL configuration option. Please refer to the Jabber for Android release notes for more information.
IMPORTANT: Cisco Jabber IM for Android has been rebranded to Cisco Jabber for Android. Cisco Jabber IM for Android users can use this latest version for their chat needs. NOTE: Prior to migrating from Jabber Voice for Android, check with your administrator to ensure that your infrastructure configuration is supported by the latest Jabber for Android release. Also, when migrating, make sure to REMOVE the Jabber Voice app to avoid conflicts with your Jabber accounts.
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen email@example.com”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
Metaswitch does not offer telephony and voicemail services or app support to the general public. Contact your service provider if you have any questions or to find out if they are built on Metaswitch.
With Accession Communicator, you can take control of your home or office telephony services from anywhere.
• Make and receive calls over WiFi/3G using your landline number
• Move calls between your landline, mobile and tablet devices, without hanging up
• Instant messaging
• Add video to your calls
• Make calls from any phone using your landline caller ID
• Receive new voicemail alerts
• Playback voice and video messages and view faxes
• View transcribed voice messages
• Control how incoming calls are handled
• Sync your Accession contacts across devices
NOTE: Your service provider may not offer all features listed or may require you to pay additional subscription charges to access certain features. Contact your service provider for information. Accession Communicator also requires data or WiFi access. Use of these services may incur additional charges.
Effective Video Conferencing from Anywhere Life Takes You
Users can join standards-based video conferences with full two-way video and see up to 28 participants simultaneously. Scopia Mobile can connect to telepresence systems, standards-based HD video conferencing systems and unified communications applications such as Microsoft Lync. Additional highlights include:
Data collaboration with review capabilities – Users have the ability to view presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference with H.239 data collaboration. Participants can also review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Avaya’s unique advanced data collaboration slider feature.
Meeting control, moderation and administration – Users can start or stop recording or streaming, lock a conference or end the meeting. Additionally, they can view the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply disconnect unwanted participants. Users can also change video layouts including rearranging participants. The application also allows users to view statistics such as codecs in use, resolution, network speed and loss for troubleshooting.
3G and Wi-Fi capable – Scopia Mobile users can video conference almost anywhere through 3G or Wi-Fi including integrated firewall traversal making it a highly effective tool for business travelers. Avaya’s NetSense bandwidth estimation and adaptation technology along with SVC and H.264 High Profile codec ensures high quality on mobile internet connections.
• UVMax is a SIP-based soft phone. You can call your friends and family from UVMax with lowest international call rates! And very good quality.
• SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Works from Wifi/3G/GSM
• Support for DTMF
• Easy contact book, call history.
In addition to your cost savings, we offers:
• Secure and reliable communication
• Compatible with VOIP switches supporting standard SIP
• Unique anti-block solution
• Option to brand own dialer
• Advance Echo Cancellation
• Flexible integration with your phone book contacts
• Screen display for your call history, call timer and balance
Feel free to contact us with support questions or for more information
Connect BPS SIP and make crystal clear, echo free, voice or video calls through wireless and 3g.
BPS SIP Phone works flawlessly in the background and is optimized to use as little battery as possible while ensuring the reliability of incoming calls.
Use bluetooth to pair the BPS SIP Phone SIP softphone to your car audio system or your headset and enjoy voip on the go.
Be sure to configure ios to allow notifications for incoming calls for BPS SIP Phone and provide access to the contact list.
Avaya Communicator for Android 2.0 integrates your Android smartphone with your Avaya Aura® communications environment and delivers VoIP calling, cellular call integration, instant messaging, presence, visual voicemail, corporate directory access and enterprise call logs for mobile users.
New in Release 2.1
• Instant Messaging and multi-media file sharing with archival/retrieval using Avaya Multimedia Messaging service
• Mid-call features including Consultative Transfer and Aura CM Ad-hoc Conferencing
• SIP Feature Buttons for Send All Calls, Extend Call and Call Forward features
• SIP Multiple Device Access (MDA) Active Appearance Select to Join call in progress using mobile
• Basic Session Manager (SM) Failover
• VoIP Call Recovery attempt when changing networks
• VoIP to Cellular Voice call handoff using Extend Call feature
• Additional one-X Client Enablement Services (CES) feature support including
o User setting for BLA handling
o Enable Administrator settings for Enforceable Login and Restricting local storage
• Administrator enforceable settings using auto-configuration file
Some Key Features:
• VoIP calls – Lower your mobile service charges by making VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or mobile data networks
• Conceal Your Mobile Phone Number - Calls made with Avaya Communicator are handled by your office communication system and will display your office calling line ID, not your mobile phone number
• Cellular Voice integration – If VoIP isn’t your best option, then traditional cellular voice service can be used and calls will still be routed through your office communication system
• Single Number Contact – Choose to have incoming office calls ring on your Android phone and/or any other phone you may want to use
• Visual voicemail – Enables you to see who left you a voice message and when it arrived. Messages can be played in any order.
• Presence status – View the Presence status of colleagues
• 24X7 call logs shows all office line call activity regardless of which device was used or when calls arrived
• Corporate Directory Integration – Search for corporate contacts and create a list of favorites
English (US, UK), Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
Supported Android OS Versions:
• Android 4.0.3+
Tested on these Devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5
• Samsung Note 2,3
• HTC One-S
• LG G2
• Sony Xperia Z1
Note: Avaya Communicator for Android is designed for use with a wide range of Android 4.0.3+ devices not included in this list.
• Avaya Aura 6.2 FP3 (SIP) – enables VoIP calling
• EC500 R9 – enables EC500 FNE autodialing
• one-X CES 6.2.x – enables call back, visual voicemail, corporate directory search, 24x7 call logs and presence
For addition details including User and Administration Guides, please visit https://support.avaya.com
iPECS Communicator can be used by connecting to the system such as iPECS-CM, iPECS-LIK and iPECS-MG.
Please visit ipecs.com for more information.
Bug fixed and add features.
1. DND display of register / unregister
2. Lock setup Activity.
3. Add icon of call reject.
4. App. icon change.
5. LTE Only Call.
6. Handover Call.
7. Create shortcut for contact.
8. Wi-Fi White list.
9. User Account Encryption.
(Well, that and because it looks really cool.)
With Pebble Communicator you can even type your own SMS using Tertiary Text, an input method by vgmoose which allows you to write using only Pebble's three buttons.
You can read more about Pebble Communicator on its website, www.joaopluis.pt/communicator.
*The purpose of this app is to serve a Pebble watchapp. If you don't have a Pebble (or if you don't have the Communicator Pebble app installed), this app will be useless for you. The Pebble app is available at https://apps.getpebble.com/applications/532c923f7c7760a10c000096 .*
* See the last 30 contacts you texted or who texted you
* Read the last SMS in the conversation with a contact
* Reply to a contact, typing with Tertiary Text
* Reply using quick responses written on the phone app
* Check the sent SMS sent status (for the last SMS you sent through Communicator)
* SMS delivery reports (can be turned off on Communicator's Android app)
It is different from most existing products by being free and by its natural language generation with features such as inflection, tenses, using the user's gender (via settings) to alter the first-person sentences and more.
Also, my friends have found using this application to be a fun way to learn basics of new language. :)
The application includes 1000+ icons, categorised and accessible through search. It supports French pretty well, and there is a prototype for English.
Other features include:
* recent pictograms (each category has a tab listing most recently used ones)
* icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc.) for easier identification
* option to display text in capital letters
* option to softly speak each individual word when icon is pressed
* compatibility with both tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow me to add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* Make sure you have a text-to-speech engine properly installed (depending on your device, go to “Settings –> Language & Input-> Text-to-Speech output”, or to “Settings->Install voice data” or alike).
* To use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone settings)
The application includes 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao / Origin: ARASAAC / License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
The VidyoWay mobile app enables employees of enterprises without any of these enterprise grade video conferencing technologies to connect with other businesses that have traditional video conferencing, unified communications, or VidyoConferencing solutions deployed, simply by using their Android devices. VidyoWay mobile is NOT for consumer applications, it is a business-to-business collaboration tool.
VidyoWay mobile app delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android device when connected to H.323 and SIP based endpoints (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, etc.), Microsoft Lync clients, and/or VidyoConferencing systems via the free VidyoWay inter-connectivity service.
The VidyoWay mobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoWay mobile users have full control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple participants can share data into the conference at the same time, VidyoWay mobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
It’s more fun when you C’Me!
C’Me brings you a new way of communicating using your existing Etisalat mobile number. It combines the benefits of high def voice & video calling, rich messaging and address book management in one simple app. You can even integrate your Twitter feeds for even greater convenience! Note call charges do apply - please see below.
• See your friends better with our high quality video calling
• Have fun by giving your friends a wave in the unique chat video wave window
• Make calls with your mobile number even if you don't have your phone by using your tablet
• Experience better call clarity with our high quality voice calling
• Be the first to share our new fun stickers
• Link your Twitter account for easy access to all your tweets in one easy place
• Never lose your address book by storing & updating it safely in the cloud
C’Me is for Etisalat UAE mobile users only. You need an active mobile account with us to register.
Voice calls & SMS will be charged as per your existing Prepay or Postpay tariff, for local and international calls. Note you can call any number when you make a voice call, it is not just C'Me to C'Me.
For video calls, when you register for C'Me, we automatically give you 60 minutes of free video calls, valid for one month! After this, C'Me video calls are charged at the same price as standard voice calls, i.e. 30 fils per minute on Postpay and 36 fils on Prepay.
There are no mobile data charges when you make a voice or video call, so you just pay for the price of the call.
Why use C'Me?
• When you want to make a voice call, why not make a video call instead - it's high def & the same price as the standard voice prices. Plus you can call any other C'Me user on iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets.
• Lost your phone or left it behind? You can just log into C'Me on a different device & access your full address book and call anyone. There's no need to load extra credit - your calls are deducted directly from your Etisalat mobile account at the exactly the same rate of your own voice tariff
Please visit our website ( www.cme.etisalat.ae) for more details.
See you in C’Me!
Using the device’s existing contact list, iCore Communicator Android Edition facilitates easy and effective communication management with an intuitive interface. Desk phone-class calling functionality includes the ability to swap between two calls, merge calls and perform attended and unattended transfers.
Highly secure and standards-based, Communicator works over both 3G and Wi-Fi networks.
iCore Communicator Android Edition incorporates advanced security settings which allow for secure call signaling. It also contains enhanced audio features including G.711, G.722, GSM, iLBC and SILK.