Perfect, once you learn it's capabilities I have BPPV (vertigo) and regularly perform the Epley procedure to control it. This requires 3 rounds of a 5 step procedure and this app talks me through the entire 7.5 minute routine without missing a beat. Once you learn how to program it, you'll wonder how you got along without it. Good job devs!
Very Nice App..wished.. It had inbuilt Music Player.. or existing one can be internally triggered/accessed. :-)
Well the problem I had below was fixed within a day. Very surprised by that. So it shows the devs care about this app. And it does exactly what it says. This is a great workout buddy app. I had a timer preset for 4 minutes of work with 2 minute break. Every time I open the preset it resets the work to 2 minutes. This makes the app for me pretty much useless. I am not going to set the interval every time I want to do it.
Great for workouts An extremely professional app. Was very surprised on how well it is built. Customer service is very responsive and friendly. Does exactly what you need it to do in a very effective manner. 5 stars!!
Well done 5 stars - best and most versatile timer app I have used. If you mix up your workouts and need a flexible solution to keep time, reps and more - download this now!
Fix for crash on Nexus 6/6P on Android M: (Note: time left circle has been disabled temporarily)
Enhancements and bug fixes
• New responsive slider input method + UI tweaks
• Now the app syncs weight/height and BMR data with Google Fit app
• Calories: Pounds|Feet & Inches input along with kg|cm
• Send feedback, bug report using email
• Invite friends using App Invite with iCountTimer promo image
• Android Wear bug fix where timer alerts not played when app was started from Wear