The TABATA app is an excellent replacement for your Gymboss® timer.
Easy and powerful. Only 3 steps to get you going:
1. Choose your workout or add your own.
2. Choose the interval length, rest length and the number of working sets.
3. Push start and enjoy!
The workout can be saved into a diary so you can go back and see your progress.
The last workout setup is saved so if you want to run the same interval training as the last time. You are only 1 touch away!
You get your Tabata score by taking the minimum number of repetitions you did in all of the sets in the workout.
FACEBOOK is activated and it is possible to publish your score to your wall and challenge your friends, or to just show off.
This app incorporates all of the recommendations we have received over the years from our users to bring you the best app possible. Thank you for your input!
This app has been created to be SIMPLE : it’s simple to set up your workout, it’s simple to use so you can forget about it during your training and just follow the sounds. And when you’re done, you can share your results with your friends on Twitter and Facebook !
First it was developed for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, a famous method to burn fat in a short & intense workout. But our users showed us you can use it every time you need a timer : crossfit, running, cycling, HIIT, Tabata, yoga, stretching, fitness, weightlifting ... and even cooking !
And now you can even use it with a fitness card game called "HIIT the Game" ! http://bit.ly/HIITTHEGAME
* WHAT’S HIIT ? *
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more informations. It explains some very popular program, like the TABATA. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
* HOW TO USE THE APP ? *
You can use it during all trainings with intervals or other timed repetition
Basically, this is how it works : on the first screen you will set up your workout phases durations (preparation time, work, rest, rounds and cool down) and you will choose your sound.
Then hit “Go !”, work and just follow the whistle !
You can listen to your own music, just make sure you can still hear the sound.
At the end of the workout, a new feature allows you to share your workout with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
** Load preset : you can load one of our existing preset (Fat Loss, Tabata) or one you saved previously
** Save preset : you can save the workout you just set up
** Link to our Facebook page : you can like the app, share your experience with other users, share your workouts, make suggestions for new features, …
** Vibrate mode
** 3 seconds warning click
** Step Counter included in the training screen
New features are added regularly, thanks for your feedbacks and your votes in our forum (http://hiit.uservoice.com/forums/54804-general)
Join us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hiit-interval-training-android-app/104610142924377)
and follow us on Twitter @hiit_android
And if you love the app, you can purchase the AD FREE version, for only 1.99 $ :-)
* PHONE PERMISSIONS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. But the app never collects and stores phone numbers from users phones.
Your certified personal trainers guide you through exercises with timed, step-by-step audio, photo and video instructions complete with encouragement! Whether you’re doing bodyweight workouts at home or lifting weights at the gym, Skimble’s Workout Trainer is the ultimate fitness companion. You can also choose your area of focus and use it to get a six pack, lose weight, improve your running, practice yoga, and more.
Workout Trainer is ideal for people who want to get in shape without using any exercise equipment. Also great for those who enjoy Tabata, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), timed workouts, CrossFit WOD and the Scientific 7-Minute Workout.
Workout Trainer is the best app to help you achieve your fitness goals, incl. the following features:
✓ Follow along to workouts with audio instructions and progress cues
✓ See instructional photos and videos that explain each move in detail
✓ Complete our free virtual fitness consultation wizard for a customized experience!
✓ Easily create and edit workouts from your Android!
✓ Add our home screen widget to see a new workout every day
✓ Share your workouts via Email, Facebook and Twitter
✓ Play your favorite music while working out
✓ Discover our 15MM strong community of exercisers like you
✓ Try new and recommended workouts from the community
Our Premium PRO+ 'all-you-can-exercise' subscription features:
★ PRO-only Workout of the Week challenges and specialized workouts
★ All access pass to custom training programs ($500+ value)
★ HD exercise videos with PRO audio coaching
★ Do web workouts on the www.skimble.com website
★ Created unlimited workouts including Shakercizer
★ Access PRO-only community forums with trainers
★ Enjoy an ad-free experience & more!
★ PRO+ is available for $6.99/month. PRO+ three (3) months is $20.97 and six (6) months is $41.94 USD.
Everything tracked with Skimble's Workout Trainer application is synchronized with the Skimble.com website, so you can track your progress online, and connect with the active community of millions that have made Workout Trainer a top free Android app in Health & Fitness. Crush your 2015 New Year's Resolution with us!
Get healthy today with Skimble's Workout Trainer app!
- quick set up - you don't need to fill unnecessary fields before your workout just select Work/Rest/Rounds and go!
- keeps you previous interval selected
- pause/resume workout on the go
- clean/simple and bright interface
- distinct tones that guide you through your workout.
- no complex settings with tons of screens before your traing
- works like Gymboss Interval timer, first set up interval and just press play button
If you would like any changes please let me know. I would like to keep clean timer simple but functional
We’re proud to introduce this handy interval timer that helps you keep track of your work and rest periods during your HIIT interval training and workouts. This app is an awesome training timer, whether you're working on cycling, running, lifting weights, exercise, workout, stretching, boxing, MMA or HIIT, this interval timer will prove to be an invaluable asset for your HIIT interval training.
This app can be used as HIIT timer, tabata timer, round timer, and anything else about interval training you want to track.
Running foreground, background or with device locked, Interval Timer allows you specify an overall time as well as program High/Low intensity interval and rest time between sets.
Key Features of Interval Timer:
- Customizable sets, high/low intensity interval and rest for your own need
- Continue to run even when screen is locked
Customizable Features of Interval Timer:
- Number of Sets
- Countdown Time
- Set Time
- Low Interval time
- High Interval time
- Rest Time
- First Interval (low or high)
- Sound Volume
- Timer Sounds
- Auto Lock
- Pause during Rest
- New Each Set
This bodybuilding app is perfect for those who want to pack serious muscle in short time. This 3 months muscle gain routine contains the three fundamental principles of muscle growth:
1. MUSCLES GROW WITH BIG LIFTS IN THE EIGHT TO 12 REP RANGE
2. PROGRESSION IS THE KEY TO GROWTH
3. TRAINING TO FAILURE (AND BEYOND) IS REQUIRED
Now that you understand the underpinnings of the program, here’s more detail on how you’ll be spending the next 12 weeks in the gym:
1) In Phase 1 (weeks one to four), you’ll lay the foundation for future size gains selecting your 12 rep max for your base line working weight.
2) In Phase 2 (weeks five to eight) you’ll go a little heavier, selecting your 10 rep max, right in the middle of the magic growth range.
3) in Phase 3 (weeks nine to 12), you’ll put your expanding muscles to maximum use. Keeping with the theme of progression, your eight rep max will serve as your base weight.
For those who already downloaded "Hardcore Body Building", this app use the same system but the exercises are different, changed to give you the best result after this training plan!
Any training program is only as good as the effort you’re willing to put in. We assume you want to pack on impressive muscle gains and are willing to put in the intense work required — now it’s your turn to prove us right! Just download the app and enjoy!
Other features of this bodybuilding app include:
12 Weeks pre-set workout to get muscle
Smooth and straight-forward workout log
A Virtual Personal Trainer that will Instructs you how to perform exercises safely
Share your workouts with friends
3 Months Muscle Building Diet
Bodybuilding Grocery List
Precious Informations about Nutrition and Supplements
Interval training will help you to get in better shape and increase your vo2max levels. Test have showed that interval training is better for fat loss than normal cardio.
- Easy to setup
- Big timer interface
- Install to SD
- The timer remembers the settings last used and uses them as a default for the next training session.
- Color coding for preparation, work and rest periods.
- Beebing sound between work and rest periods. Beep volume is controlled by your phones media volume control.
WAKE_LOCK = Keep the screen on while working out
INTERNET = for Advertisements
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = for Advertisements
READ_PHONE_STATE = for Advertisements
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = AdvertisementsACCESS_FINE_LOCATION = Advertisements
*** GET THE PRO-VERSION FROM
** If you like this application, please give it a favorable review. If you DO NOT like it, please send me an email how to improve the program. All improvement ideas are taken to consideration ***
All bugs and improvement ideas can be sent to email@example.com
Or at the facebook page
User may select their own starting delay time, interval time, rest time, and the number of rounds. Audio alerts are provided to smoothly transfer between timing stages.
Audio used within this application are under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported licence and can be downloaded from:
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
- Customizable MultiSet Timer With Rest Intervals and Preparation Time
- Customizable Extend Button On Timer
- Customizable CoutDown Timer
- Create, manage and run Workouts
- Create your own exercises
- BMI Calculator
- Weight Converter
Workout Tracker -- See what Muscle you need to work next on different days, it keeps track.
Workout RMR -- See what your body Calorie burn rate is per hour after you lift weights.
Workout Calories - See Each Machine in the gym and get accurate calorie burn rates at different settings.
Workout Timer -- Timer for next set start.
A New Quick Way to Log Workouts.
Workout Tracker Lets you choose from 3 , 5, or 7 day Workout cycles. When you get done working out just click the muscle group 1-3 times for workout intensity. The Muscle group clicked after a workout will go from the intensity color (yellow, orange or red) to grey in the number of days you choose. Used and Developed By Pros.
Sleek, Innovative look makes this pleasant to the eyes. Combine that with ease of use.
at least 3 sets 6 reps or more at 60% of Max = Yellow
3-6 sets 6 reps or more at 60% of Max= Orange
6-9 sets 6 reps or more at 60% of Max = Red
Backed by Patent Science and Research, Workout RMR brand new VISUAL innovative way for you to measure your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR). Track your RMR Rate / Calories burned after workouts. Getting lean is now alot easier if you know how your body works. Used and developed by Pros.
Research and studies show how the muscles react and burn calories after workouts. A algorithm had to be made from compiling different studies and MRI imaging of muscle mass to get correct body percentages of muscle weight vs size. This put together with 35 years weight training experience from the developers, brings you a amazing first of its kind App.
What is RMR
Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) is the amount of energy expended while at rest. RMR decreases with age and with the loss of lean body mass. Increased muscle mass and cardiovascular exercise can increase RMR.
In the first 3 hours after working a body part the muscles use alot more energy trying to replentish and build. Muscles calorie burn rate after the first three hours slows dramatically over the next 57 hours. This App shows the Calories being burnt in total when all the Muscle groups are worked out on different days and different hours. Workout RMR keeps track of all calories being burnt after any workout that you do. The App will keep track of a muscle group for 60 hours after it is clicked and change color to show near end of cycle.
Examples of Workouts:
*Chest 1 click = Yellow = Lite Workout
at least 3 Sets 6 Reps or more at 60% of Max lb
4.10 Percent More Calories being used
*Chest 2 clicks = Orange = Medium Workout
3-6 Sets 6 Reps or more at 60% of Max
4.90 Percent More Calories being used
*Chest 3 clicks = Red = Hard Workout
6-9 or more Sets 6 Reps or more at 60% of Max
5.80 Percent More Calories being used
*Quadriceps 1 Click = Yellow Lite Workout
at least 3 Sets 6 Reps or more at 60% of Max lb
9.60 Percent More Calories being used
*Quadriceps 2 Clicks = Orange Med Workout
3-6 Sets 6 Reps or more at 60% of Max
10.60 Percent More Calories being used
*Quadriceps 3 Clicks = Red Hard Workout
6-9 Sets or more 6 Reps or more at 60% of Max
11.60 Percent More Calories being used
at least 3 sets = Yellow
3-6 sets = Orange
6-9 sets = Red
Countdown timer until next set.
This program allowes you to see how many calories are burned in the time that you input and the level you input on different gym workout machines.
* Customize your timer with various activity phases:
- Rest periods
* Voice feedback: Constantly looking at your smartphone and clock is a problem of the past
* Create an infinite number of timers, save them, and use these again and again
* Determine workout phases and rest periods, and how often you want to repeat your routine
* Displays both total time and remaining time (countdown)
The Runtastic Timer App is more than a stopwatch or traditional alarm clock. Whether you regularly workout, practice yoga and meditation, or simply need a new tool to track your studying or working hours, the Runtastic Timer App is for you! Set as many timers on your smartphone as you desire, save these settings, and use your customized timers again and again. Define your workout intervals (warm-up, workout, rest periods) and construct unique workouts with different combinations of your personalized intervals!
Use our timer app for training at the gym, with weights, kettle bells, spinning, jumping jacks, or general overall fitness! The Runtastic Timer App is also a great fit for those engaging in HIT (High Intensity Training) style training, interval training, or boot camp style circuit training!
The countdown is on!! Download the practical Runtastic Timer App today, and enjoy the unique timing benefits during fitness activities and in your everyday life!
FREE, SIMPLE, NO ADS, STAYS ALWAYS ON!
Very simple wall timer like WOD workout timer for intensive training. The screen keeps on and additionally you can keep count of your own rounds or if your calculating for a friend.
With counter buttons you can count repeats and rounds, pressing round button reset repeat counter so you can easily get result like 5+2.
Application keeps screen on as long as the application is running, so this is perfect for long workouts and to be placed on a wall with a power supply!
This application is meant to be personal or replace expensive wall timers with cost effective setup made possible by cheap Android tablets.
Application has been tested with some different screen sizes, so if you have any problems please report us the device and send a screenshot if possible.
Application is perfect for Crossfit trainers, Crosstraining, HIIT, Running, Circuit etc.
JEFIT is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
* To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workouts on the website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
SECONDS FREE AT A GLANCE:-
• Quickly create timers for interval training, tabata, circuit training
• Save, group, import and share timers (available in Pro version only)
• Text to speech
• Use timers from the timer repository (limited in free version)
• Full control over every interval
• Assign music to intervals or timers
• Large display
• The choice of personal trainers up and down the country
• Much, much more...
• LARGE DISPLAY AND COLOR CODING
Seconds boasts a stylish and clear timer display that can easily be read from a distance. You may switch to landscape mode by rotating your device. You may also apply a color to the background of the timer for each interval to provide extra visual cues.
• SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
Seconds provides timer wizards to allow you to create timers for common interval training methods. Included so far are wizards for HIIT timers, round timers and circuit training timers. You may even construct timers out of other timers with the new Compound Timer wizard.
• MUSIC INTEGRATION
Seconds allows you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your workout. On a per interval level, you can select a song, album, artist, genre, playlist, podcasts or audiobooks. If this is not to your taste you can simply assign music to the entire workout.
• SOUND SCHEMES AND TEXT TO SPEECH
Seconds comes with a variety of sound schemes. These range from simple beeps, through to MMA airhorns and boxing bells. For situation where you can't see the screen of your device Seconds can read out the name of the intervals in your timer.
Start by creating your exercises. Then customize your workouts based on your preferred sequence of exercises. Insert rest periods where desired. You can then quickly rearrange and adjust the timing of exercises within a given workout before you begin or while in progress. Create and store any number of workouts so that every session is tailored to a particular focus area – core strength, cardio, weight lifting and more.
We’ve taken what current users like most about their interval training apps and eliminated what they don’t to offer you a quick, easy and effective way to customize and run your workouts. The large display timer, the ability to adjust your exercises and workouts on the fly, and clear visual and audio cues between exercises allow you stay focus on performance while Interval Fit takes care of the rest.
"Pull ups or yoga, this is your app" - AppsZoom
“…I speak as a coach who has used both iOS and Android and this timer is easiest way to set up interval training ever.” - Todd Parker
“If you mix up your workouts and need a flexible solution to keep time, reps and more - download this now!” - Eric Mullen
Be it sports, yoga, bodybuilding, interval training or other fitness requirements, this app can easily fit in and accelerate your progress. With its intuitive design and easy setup, you can quickly set your workout or use interval(counter + timer) to assist you during various phases of your workout.
iCountTimer is a must-have app for exercise enthusiasts, athletes, trainers, coaches and all the fitness freaks who are passionate about exercising.
* Android Wear + iCountTimer *
iCountTimer now works with Android Wear. When you start the timer from the handheld device, the workout progress is synced to the Android wear device along with vibration alerts. You can enable/disable vibration or the android wear sync from the handheld app.
To pause workout using wear app, tap on the screen. To enable 'dim mode' which could save battery, 'tap and hold' the screen on wearable.
• Google Fit integration
• Android Wear
• Two modes of operation
- Counter which counts 1,2,3..
* Different counting modes: count up, countdown and auto(random)
* Option to count before/after repetition
- Timer with work/rest periods
• Simple setup with elegant UI
- Touch and slide to enter values (counts, interval, rounds, rest, work)
- Custom values can also be entered by tapping on them
• Runs in background, when the screen is off
• Save timers/counters as presets
• % workout progress bar
• Large screen display
• Time left circle gives you the total time left
• Text to speech
• Next round alert
• Halfway alert for timer
• Beep volume control
• Fade music option(Music automatically fades away during alerts)
• Start delay (warm up period)
• Separate alerts for timer and counter
• Various choices for alerts
- Start alert : 12 beeps + 2 voice
- Rest alert : 12 beeps + 2 voice
- 3-2-1 alert: 6 beeps + 1 voice
- End music: 4 choices
• Properly chosen colors
• Automatically saves counter/timer settings
• 5 different themes (black texture, wooden grey, flowery green, wooden brown, dark grey)
• 'Smart lock' to lock the timer screen
iCountTimer can be used in various ways and in various workouts and fitness routines. In counter mode you can use it for:
- Counting repetitions in gym for many exercises
- Pull ups
- Push ups
- Sit ups
- Various floor exercises
- Yoga routines
- Sun salutations (Surya Namaskar)
- Abs workout
- Flexibility exercises
- Boxing / MMA / martial arts training
- much more..
In timer mode you can use this app for:
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Tabata training
- Crossfit training
- Circuit training
- Various interval workouts
- Exercise stopwatch
- Boot camp
- Boxing / MMA
- Body for Life
- much more..
This app can be a substitute for gadgets like gymboss timer and others which you need to carry in gym. If you have a phone, why not get this fitness buddy, a simple and powerful trainer assistant?