Regreening Africa App is a mobile-based android application that helps users to collect information on how farmers are managing and protecting trees on their farms.
This application was developed under the Regreening Africa project, a project that targets to reverse land degradation in Africa by scaling up evergreen agriculture.
This application captures Tree planting, FMNR and Nursery information.
- The App supports simple text and numeric data, images, and location data of trees and nurseries.
- It allows users to collect data offline and upload it to the server once the device is connected to mobile network or WIFI.
- Users can view the data they have collected by clicking view data button.
For data Collection
Follow the following steps;
1. To start collecting data, Click on the Start button
2. Select the type of survey you want to collect data on from one of the buttons
3. Fill in the data, use NEXT or PREV for navigation through the screens.
For sending completed data
Follow this steps;
1. Connect your device to the internet
2. Click on 'Send completed data' and select the completed filled data from one of the buttons
3. Completed data will always show the number of records to be sent