Regreening Africa App is a mobile-based android application that helps users to collect information on how farmers are managing and protecting trees on their farms.
This application was developed under the Regreening Africa project, a project that targets to reverse land degradation in Africa by scaling up evergreen agriculture.
This application captures farmer information, livestock information, tree/shrub information and tree nursery profiling.
- The App supports simple text and numeric data, images, and location data of tree/shrub and nurseries.
- It allows users to collect data offline and upload it to the server once the device is connected to mobile network or WIFI.
- users can view the data they have collected by clicking view data button.
How it works;
1. Click on the START button and select the survey you want to conduct i.e Tree planting or Nursery.
2. Swipe through the screens to answer all the questions and save & add or save and exit.
3. Then enable your phone's Internet connection and click on UPLOAD DATA button to upload the data to our server.