Octavo is a book-streaming service designed to make reading fun.
This digital library stored in the cloud features smart recommendations personalised for you, access to hundreds of titles and loads of customisable features.
- What Octavo does:
• Customises the way you read
Enjoy crisp, clear fonts and adjust to the size and style of your choice.
Typefaces are suitable for readers of all ages including those with dyslexia.
Turn on the built-in voice reader and let Octavo read the oBook for you.
• Fosters reading among children
The app presents children’s oBooks with full-color pictures.
Text and pictures intuitively fit any device screen so pinch-and-zoom gestures are not required.
Parental controls and settings ensure your children only read age-appropriate material.
• Uses a “point wallet” for oBook purchases
Users convert cash for points using the built-in point wallet.
Parents can share points with their kids allowing them to purchase and read oBooks.
• Keeps your devices lean
The digital library is stored in the cloud. Books are streamed and do not take up space on your devices.
Octavo syncs with all devices, so searching for a title is hassle-free.
Toggle offline reading to store and enjoy oBooks without internet connection.
- Other features include:
· Free preview. Sample any oBook before purchasing it.
· Bookmark with notes. To continue where you left off.
· In-app dictionary. Tap to instantly know the meaning of a word.
· Multilingual interface. Supports seven languages and counting.