The Lecture Recorder can record audio (lectures, conversations, music etc.) and take notes at the same time. The notes will be saved along with the audio file. This helps you read your notes while listening to the audio file. The notes can be edited when ever required.
- Perfect in a class room setup
- Music recorder
- Meeting minutes recorder
- Record brainstorming conversations
- Custom icons for each recording
- Read notes while listening to the recording
- Edit notes at a later stage
How to use the app ?
- Tap on the record button to start recording.
- Once the recording starts, Add Notes button will appear on the screen. This can be used to add notes to the audio clip. Tap Done when you are done entering notes.
- Tap on stop button to stop recording.
- The recording can be saved by pressing save button after selecting icon and name.
- Once the audio clip is saved, it will be listed on the screen.
- To play a file, simply tap on the desired filename from the list. The audio will be played and the notes will be listed below the audio player.
- The notes and the name can be edited by taping the edit button.
- The record can be deleted by taping the delete button.