NEW: Nexus 7 JellyBean (Android 4.1) Support added!
Have you ever:-- Been too lazy to get out of bed to turn off you PC or change a song/movie?
-- Realised that you forgot to shut down your PC when you were rushing out of door?-- Wanted to know what the kids were doing with their PCs but didn’t want to knock on the doors?
oneID can solve all these problems for you. Here are some of the things you can do with oneID from your Android devices:- Launch and control any applications/services on your PC (NEW)
- Remote data entry with a virtual keyboard
- Easy navigation with an Arrows Keypad
- Navigate your PC from anywhere with a remote touch pad
- Monitor your PC’s usage stats instantly
- Lock/unlock your PC
- Log in/out of your PC
- Shutdown/restart your PC
- Take a snapshot of your desktop
- Send instant messages to your PC
- Play any media file on your PC
- File transfer between PC and mobile device
- Tell us what you want to see in the new release!
oneID does not capture or collect any private or usage information.
To get started with oneID:
1. Download oneID mobile client from Android Market and install on your Android mobile device
2. Download oneID PC client from www.oneid.com.au and install on your PC
3. Launch oneID on your mobile device and follow the instructions
4. Access your PCs with your mobile device, from anywhere within your Wi-Fi network
Want to have an App of your own? No problem. As an Android Mobile App developer, we can develop and customise an App specifically for your business, visit us at www.idsphere.com.au.
Keywords: remote, control, mobile PC, desktops, home office, mobile, computer, smartphone, login, log out, authentication
Please rate this App if you like it. If you have any comments or questions, please email us at email@example.com.
* By downloading this app, you agree to “oneID End User License Agreement”. http://www.idsphere.com.au/oneid/mobile_eula.html.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** THIS APP IS STILL IN BETA/HUGE DEVELOPMENT: If you don't want to test it, don't buy it, or wait until it gets updated to a final state **
This app lets you see and control another Android device running the BBQScreen server app.
For more details, go to http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
- Phone and tablet (Honeycomb) optimized interfaces
- Fully Working File Editor with in-app UPLOADING!
- Password protect directories
- Detailed Server Lists
- Server History: Never type in a password again
- Port Editor: Great for those who change their cPanel Port
- Email Accounts: Add, delete, edit email accounts!
- Auto Responders
- View Created Backups
- Add Cron Jobs
- MySQL Databases
- Complete Bandwidth Stats
- Subdomains, redirects and parked domains
- Server statistics and running services
- And much more...
This is the paid DONATE version of this application, which will soon support more features and does not contain advertisements! A free, ad-supported version is available in the Market as well.
Please direct questions and concerns to email@example.com. We would LOVE to hear from you and are always looking for new features to add, who knows-maybe yours will be the next!
Control Panel for cPanel is NOT affiliated with cPanel, Inc.
Application is to calculate the R value.
- The value of the angle (+) must be positive.
- Z is the starting point
- C is the size of chamfer distance.
- X is the input of the external or internal diameter.
- Z is O, except you can put a negative value
- CAD 100 times faster than the calculation will be taking.
- 09 R 09 calibration function automatically adds the input
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
- The application of the chamfered area kkeutdan R value is automatically calculated.
- The value of the angle (+) must be positive.
-Z will be the starting point
-X Specifies the diameter of the external or internal.
- Z values + - everybody can put a value
When you create a program to calculate coordinates more than 100 times faster than CAD
Troubleshoot if app can't find the remote:
1 - Go to Control Panel - System - Firewall - Allow an application... - Find all the checkboxes that say Cuevana Storm and check them.
2 - Disable your antivirus firewall or add an exception rule on port 7771.
With the new release of Cuevana Storm, several visual improvements were added, as well as the use of your smartphone or tablet as a remote control using your Wi-Fi network.
INSTRUCTIONS: Install Cuevana Storm in your PC and make sure you are using in the same Wi-Fi network with your phone. Open Cuevana Storm and open this app in your phone
Add your Remotes in 3 different ways.
- Auto Search: Scans your Wi-Fi network and add all the remotes available
- Manual: Type the URL address provided by Cuevana Storm
- Scan QR Code: Scan the QR Code displayed in the Remote Tab in Cuevana Storm.
NOTE: In order to scan the QR Code, camera needs to be in Negative Mode, this will be fixed in new releases of Cuevana Storm.
Cuevana Storm uses URL addresses for the remote controls. This application allows you to add all remote controls available in you Wi-Fi network, so you can forget of typing the URL to use the remote.
It doesn’t matter whether you are at home, or at a friend’s house. Cuevana Remote Control saves the current Wi-Fi network and its remote controls in a database, so it will only show you the appropriate remote controls according to the Wi-Fi network you are currently connected.
Just like with your music player, Cuevana Remote Control shows you a notification of what you're currently playing, and allows you to pause, forward or rewind the video, without the need of opening the application.
Support and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not associated with the Cuevana Storm’s developers team.
If the remote doesn't work, try to open the Remote’s URL in your browser and see if it works, if not, it might be a problem of you network setup or Cuevana Storm, but not of this app
What else can you do with Qustodio as a parent? Check out the list below:
Top Parental Controls features:
- Set time limits for kids online
- Control apps, block the ones you don’t want, monitor the ones you do
- Block access to pornography, gambling, or inappropriate sites
- Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
Top Monitoring features:
- Show how your child spends time online, and what they’re up to
- Monitor all Apps, Calls & SMS and Web
- Monitor Social network activity
- Track your child’s location, going back as far as 30 days
ALSO JUST LAUNCHED: Enable a Panic Button on your child’s phone!
Feel safer knowing that your child can contact you and other family members in an emergency in just one click. They can open the app and just turn on the Panic Button.
Want Qustodio for all your devices?
New users can install the Qustodio app on up to five family members’ devices, and then monitor and manage remotely from any internet-enabled device. You’re not limited to just Android devices either. Qustodio works on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Kindle and Nook.
Important notes for users:
- Qustodio for Android can protect the settings screen of your Android device. If this setting is activated, it will require you to type your Qustodio password to access the settings screen on Android.
- You can access and manage Qustodio at any time from the online dashboard at http://family.qustodio.com
The Qustodio app is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Follow us on facebook.com/qustodio or twitter @qustodio
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact you carrier for details.
Crestron Mobile keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go. Communicating via 3G or Edge cellular network (or Wi-Fi), you can view room and device status and adjust climate, lighting and security control features. (Required control module must be uploaded to the Crestron control system the by an authorized dealer)
Crestron Mobile talks directly to the home control system without third-party software or external servers.
A handy app for checking & verifying measured values or calculating a value from the other two known values.
+ Calculate R1+R2
+ Calculate Zs
+ Check you measured R1+R2 readings
+ Check your measured Zs readings
A useful app for the electrician and electrical testing engineer.
Although this app allows the calculation of the Ze, the Ze should not be calculated, the Ze value should be obtained by actual measurement or by enquiry to the regional electric company (REC).
Copyright Pro Certs Software Ltd.
Please note that the SmartLink Remote App can only be used with SmartLink-enabled Weathermatic SmartLine Controllers. To find out more, visit Weathermatic.com.
- View the status of your SmartLine Controllers
- View geographic location of your SmartLine Controllers
- Run programs remotely
- Run zones remotely
- Send Global Commands to multiple controllers simultaneously
Note that to use this application will first need enable API support on your Panilux Web Interface.
Using the current version you can:
- Connect to multiple Panilux Servers
- Track server loads and statistics
- Receive real-time server stats through Push Notifications
- Activate and suspend domains
- Manage emails of a domain
- View subdomains and databases of a domain
- Start/Stop/Restart installed services (Web, DNS, Mail, Database and FTP)