Crestron Mobile keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go. Communicating via 3G or Edge cellular network (or Wi-Fi), you can view room and device status and adjust climate, lighting and security control features. (Required control module must be uploaded to the Crestron control system the by an authorized dealer)
Crestron Mobile talks directly to the home control system without third-party software or external servers.
While many try to imitate the famous app Siri, Droid Dictate aims to do something original and different: the voice commands and requests coming to your PC!
Imagine having to write a long document, a thesis, or simply chat: with Droid Dictate you can simply dictate what you want and the file on your PC will be populated automatically and with function Link to Apps, even while you're actually using another program.
Imagine also that you want to watch movies or listen to music on your Media Center PC and to do so from the comfort of your couch without lifting a finger!
With voice & touch commands all this is possible with Droid Dictate all this is possible!
- Send dictated text to PC
- Touch mouse control, scrool wheel
- Applications, media player and internet browsing facilities
- Run system commands
- Voice controlled PC, internet browsing and media playing
- Speedbar, to fast and easy insert most used symbols
- Autostart voice recognition
- Link to App, send text to specified application
- Unlimited customizable commands
- App e WIndows executable auto updates
Some examples of markup:
If you say a sentence or two: Droid Dictate transcribe the text on your PC.
If you say "command point" Droid Dictate transcribe the symbol period (.) On your PC.
If you say "command point" 3: Droid Dictate transcribe the symbol period (.) Repeated three times (then insert the ellipsis ...) on your PC.
Some examples of system instructions:
If you say "run explorer" Droid Dictate start the Windows Explorer on your PC.
If you say "run internet" Droid Dictate will launch the default browser on your PC.
If you say "run off": Droid Dictate turn off the PC.
The list of commands is fully customizable and expandable as you want!
The Windows client:
To use Droid Dictate you must install the Windows counterpart to your PC. You can send the Setup executable directly via email or a cloud service (Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SkyDrive etc ...) or you can connect the device to the PC and run the file from the phone memory.
This is the link to download the client directly from your PC:
NOTE: please ensure to enable the firewall exception for Droid Dictate executable to allow to send and receive data from Android device
INFO: The purchase of this app is intended unatantum and also includes updates that were released in the future and adding new features.
RELATED TOPICS: speech recognition, remote control, remote commands execution, pc control, windows utilities, multimedia, volume change and control, media player, desktop program, touchpad and graphic tablet, free customizable controls and commands, web browser, search, internet navigation, text dictation text
What are the required permissions setup?
Need to copy the installation file for the Windows client by the App to the phone memory.
Necessary to verify that the app was actually purchased by Play Store.
Used to detect the sound (speech) which automatically activate the voice recognition.
Need to send data to the Windows client on the local network.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The setup requires that your Crestron integrator makes some changes to your Crestron project in order for Crestouch to function. Please refer to the Help section in the Preferences menu for detailed instructions on how to setup the system. The help file can also be viewed here: http://www.codeo.co/Crestouch-help.pdf
- Bi-directional communication – allows you to set and retrieve status of joins (for example – the button’s status will indicate if a light is on in the Master Bedroom. Pressing the button will turn the light on or off)
- Ability to setup the buttons as one-way or two-way joins
- Allows you to add multiple instances of the widget
- Available in multiple sizes: 4x1 (4 Joins), 4x2 (12 Joins), 4x3 (20 Joins), 4x4 (28 Joins)
- Ability to restrict the use of widget over only WiFi, or only 3G or when roaming
- Power off or on the widget to stop all communication and activity to save battery life
Please email us for additional support: firstname.lastname@example.org
What else can you do with Qustodio as a parent? Check out the list below:
Top Parental Controls features:
- Set time limits for kids online
- Control apps, block the ones you don’t want, monitor the ones you do
- Block access to pornography, gambling, or inappropriate sites
- Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
Top Monitoring features:
- Show how your child spends time online, and what they’re up to
- Monitor all Apps, Calls & SMS and Web
- Monitor Social network activity
- Track your child’s location, going back as far as 30 days
ALSO JUST LAUNCHED: Enable a Panic Button on your child’s phone!
Feel safer knowing that your child can contact you and other family members in an emergency in just one click. They can open the app and just turn on the Panic Button.
Want Qustodio for all your devices?
New users can install the Qustodio app on up to five family members’ devices, and then monitor and manage remotely from any internet-enabled device. You’re not limited to just Android devices either. Qustodio works on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Kindle and Nook.
Important notes for users:
- Qustodio for Android can protect the settings screen of your Android device. If this setting is activated, it will require you to type your Qustodio password to access the settings screen on Android.
- You can access and manage Qustodio at any time from the online dashboard at http://family.qustodio.com
The Qustodio app is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Follow us on facebook.com/qustodio or twitter @qustodio
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact you carrier for details.
Features include :-
Security : Antivirus, App Privileges
Protect your device against malware and malicious apps. Scan all installed applications.
Know what permissions your installed application have and what those permissions mean.
Parental Control : Whether you want to protect your kids online or want to keep some apps locked on a shared device the Parental Control feature is right for you. All the data regarding the child device's usage shall be available at the parent web console console.
Spam control: Block unwanted Calls and SMS including Sms content blocking.
Don't ever receive any annoying calls and sms's again. Mobile Heal will block them for you.
You can view a history of blocked events in the app and on your web console.
Backup and restore your data from the server.
Manage: Feature set also includes option to remotely locate, lock or wipe device from web console in case device is stolen or lost.
Delete Your Data: Completely wipe all the private data stored on your lost phone, including pictures, texts, contacts, call history, account info, and more.
Sound an Alarm: It can sound a loud alarm upon command and make it easier to find the lost device.
Parental Control : This features offers you full control over your own or your child's device. Control what apps to block on a device. In addition with the safe browsing feature you can block access to some or all websites.
Web Portal : Access your device's backups, usage, location as well as Remote device management.
3 months free trial available!
Troubleshoot if app can't find the remote:
1 - Go to Control Panel - System - Firewall - Allow an application... - Find all the checkboxes that say Cuevana Storm and check them.
2 - Disable your antivirus firewall or add an exception rule on port 7771.
With the new release of Cuevana Storm, several visual improvements were added, as well as the use of your smartphone or tablet as a remote control using your Wi-Fi network.
INSTRUCTIONS: Install Cuevana Storm in your PC and make sure you are using in the same Wi-Fi network with your phone. Open Cuevana Storm and open this app in your phone
Add your Remotes in 3 different ways.
- Auto Search: Scans your Wi-Fi network and add all the remotes available
- Manual: Type the URL address provided by Cuevana Storm
- Scan QR Code: Scan the QR Code displayed in the Remote Tab in Cuevana Storm.
NOTE: In order to scan the QR Code, camera needs to be in Negative Mode, this will be fixed in new releases of Cuevana Storm.
Cuevana Storm uses URL addresses for the remote controls. This application allows you to add all remote controls available in you Wi-Fi network, so you can forget of typing the URL to use the remote.
It doesn’t matter whether you are at home, or at a friend’s house. Cuevana Remote Control saves the current Wi-Fi network and its remote controls in a database, so it will only show you the appropriate remote controls according to the Wi-Fi network you are currently connected.
Just like with your music player, Cuevana Remote Control shows you a notification of what you're currently playing, and allows you to pause, forward or rewind the video, without the need of opening the application.
Support and contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not associated with the Cuevana Storm’s developers team.
If the remote doesn't work, try to open the Remote’s URL in your browser and see if it works, if not, it might be a problem of you network setup or Cuevana Storm, but not of this app
- Easy to use, smartphone always on hand
- Less maintenance
- Multiple possibilities with the smartphone: control more machines and use of Lely T4C InHerd
- Control from a larger distance
Lely Control can be downloaded for free in the Google Play Store. Please contact your local Lely Center for more information.
Minimum screen resolution 480x800
CPU speed: 1GHz
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Storage: SD Card (internal or external)
Available free space: 10MB
Lely Control was tested successfully on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Samsung Galaxy Xcover2
Samsung Galaxy Core
HTC One X
- TrulyHandsfree(tm) always-listening trigger hears your voice and quickly places the call
- Completely hands-free and eyes-free calling
- Safe driving: activates app hands-free when your car is in motion
- Recognizes anyone's voice; no training required
- Fast on-device voice recognition: no cloud connection required
- Handles large contact sets with flexible names format
- Support for digit dialing
Whether driving a car or wearing gloves, sometimes it can be difficult or even dangerous to dial your phone. With VoiceDial installed, your voice is all you need to make phone calls.
The TrulyHandfree(tm) voice dialer is fast, accurate and simple to use. All you have to do is say the trigger phrase along with the name of a contact or phone number and VoiceDial does the rest. While other voice dialing apps run in the cloud or require tedious training to recognize your voice, VoiceDial’s always-listening speech recognition engine runs 100% on your phone and will recognize any voice immediately - no training needed! In addition, VoiceDial allows you to customize the apps behavior just the way you want it. You can control how sensitive the app is to trigger, the balance of accuracy vs. speed and how long to wait before dialing.
Install VoiceDial right now and you’ll be calling hands-free in no time! It's 100% free with no annoying ads!
Also try this other great app from Sensory
AppLock Voice/Face Recognition
Lock apps on your phone with just your face or voice!
Download here: https://goo.gl/QW4ngk. Or search the Play Store for "AppLock by Sensory."