Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
simple and convenient schedules.
Simple time table
Simple time scheduler
### Timetable Introduce #######
Emphasis on the ability of the existing timetable for the remaining complex and difficult to use Can not we simply write is make love to.
Show schedule information on the screen, select the item you only create an Internet bulletin board that was writing the article is very familiar schedule.
Us understand this purpose, a lack of programs and enhancements, please send an e-mail. We hope to improve most.
### Feature Description ####
1. Ability to be loyal only to schedule an on-screen information to ensure the processing schedule.
a. View Mode
: Can only view.
You can not edit the copy of the timetable. Protection and can only view the items.
b. Edit Mode
: Each entry can be edited.
c. Copy Mode
: After setting the copy mode to copy an asterisk appears when you select a cell.
Then select the target item if you make a copy.
If you select the source item is initialized with the stars, you can copy another item.
d. Delete Mode
: Select the cells you want to delete 'Delete?' Pop-up will appear. Select "Yes" if you will be deleted.
- list - list Manage
: With the Add button, you can add a list of several.
Remove unnecessary through the menu list can be deleted.
If you long press an item you can set a default schedule.
2. Merge multiple times is possible.
- - When more than two periods teaching courses in progress can be made. Viewing is easy.
3. Select the time display support
- 0 period display support,
- Period, Time, Pirod + Time can be selected.
4. To support various colors.
- Subject, color processing with support for a variety of colors are available.
5. Is able to manage multiple schedules.
6. Double-click the screen magnification is possible.
7. Landscape view capabilities are provided.
- 2x3, 4x4 Size support
- Full Size(4x4)Support. Timetables can be checked without running.
- (4x4 Widget)Written timetable for storage since the screen refresh (small circle in the upper left corner) If you click on the widget will be updated.
You can have plan for your girlfriend, your children or siblings and check when they finish or when they have free hours.
New permission is for ads.
This app includes push ads that allow the development of the project. Thank you for your understanding. There is no wirus - just ads.
Easy import and export .csv file.
If you are using mute option or auto switch week, please exclude Timetable from task killers.
If u want widgets dont install app on SD Card.
Follow app on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timetable-Plan-Lekcji/268653833171299
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
- Easy set timetable, simple and flexible.
- A journal for each subject (papers, exams, etc.)
- A general journal
- You can record tasks performed in the Journal of the subject
- You can include any Google Calendar diary entry (recall exams, papers, etc.)
- You can create visual cues for each subject (something to remember for the next class for example).
- You can keep track of the ratings for each subject
- You have a record of the course where you can include a description and shortcut buttons (blog teacher, phone, email, etc.)
- You can create a button for direct access to a shared document that by her teacher update the household chores, test dates, etc.
If you have any questions or suggestions you can email from within the application, you will be delighted.
• Widget with current/next hours
• Week overview
• Odd & Even week option
• Tab days view
• Weekend days
• Text to Speech(reads your timetable)
• Save/Restore schedule
• Export your timetable as image
• Auto silence/vibrate phone during lessons.
• Share your timetable with your friends(send your schedule via bluetooth or email).'
• Copy day feature.
Recommended for students and teachers.
Keywords: timetable, schedule, subject, course, class, school, college, student, teacher, week a/b, widget, school organizer.
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
The program has:
- Adding classes divided into types (lecture, lab etc.),
- Set the color classes,
- A set of animated change views
- Autocomplete text
- Import / export,
- Sharing schedule,
- Automatic sound mute for the duration of the course,
- Notification prior to the beginning and end of each class,
- Notification time before the beginning and the end of the course,
- Widgets, whose size can be changed,
- A distinction currently ongoing activities,
- The time remaining until the end of the current ongoing activities,
- Different color of the currently ongoing activities,
- The ability to not display the widget finite classes.
Here you can find the Multiplication Tables.
From 0 to 10.
Now also with the tables of 11 and 12!
It is perfect to learn or to refresh your multiplication skills.
You have 3 steps:
1 - Learn Multiplication Tables
2 - Multiplications to train
3 - Exam
Diary, in which the student is part of their assessment of a particular subject and is calculated the average for all subjects and for selected.
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at email@example.com
- A week, B (even, odd)
- Class type (lecture, seminar, training, lab design, none)
- Setting selection weekdays (Monday to Sunday)
- Set the length of the course
- Import / export to a file sharing plan by e-mail, or Bluetooth
- Remove one / all classes
- Add notes and reminders
- Integration with organizer
- View information about this item
- Add subject / faculty / hours from the list
- The mode of student / student
- Auto alarm, you will never zaśpisz classes. The program automatically sets the alarm before the first classes of the day (activation and set the alarm time settings)
- Automatic change of week a / b
- At startup schedule included current day
- The student or the student
- Adding items ects points
- Calculation of the arithmetic mean
- Counting the weighted average (rating * ects)
Sam diary can be downloaded here:
Four games in one:
- Puzzle: by putting together the pieces of the puzzle you create sea fishes.
- Memory game: finding the all the pairs of cards in time - before the crab crawls up
- Dots: connect the numbers to form the image
- Tap-Tap: tap the fish and collect all the gifts
Little Red Riding Hood story game.
Five games in one:
- Puzzle: by putting together the pieces of the puzzle you create the fairy-tale figures missing in the scenes.
- Memory game: finding the all the pairs of cards in time - before the ladybird crawls down
- Slide: by shifting the pieces of picture cut into squares you compound the original scene of the fairy game
- Dots: connect the numbers to form the image
- Blocks: by shifting the pieces of picture in the sequence you compound the original scene
Spanish Handbook gives you easy and funny way to do it.
- search and list verbs vocabulary
- includes 3 groups of tests
English - choose the correct english verb
Spanish - choose the correct spanish verb
Sentences - choose the correct missing verb
- includes 3 games
Hangy - find the verb by suggesting letters
Shuffle - put the verb form at correct place
Crush - build the verb from the given letters
- track your progress with the results view
- works offline
Choose from 4 levels of difficulty and learning modes.
Includes unique world map matching (world, continents, regions).
You will find here also memory game with two options: flag-flag and flag-country name.
Language support, game and quiz, learning, memory game, maps, highscore.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flags-of-the-World-Quiz/171919216276582
Easy to define and re-use your settings.
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
- no banners
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- my own colors
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
Keywords: Time table, timetable, school, student, lessons, schedule, class, lectures