► Get all smartphone status at a glance.
► Real system information and functions.
► Record daily battery charge cycles.
► Record and monitor network usage to avoid overuse.
► Integrate [ hardware, battery, memory, and storage] information monitoring.
► Multi-patent, Quick and precisely check 30 Smartphone hardware items.
Must have app! When you buy a new or used Smartphone: Eliminate your risk on purchase.
Get your old Smartphone checked before warranty expires.
***** Tests of 30 Hardware Items & Sensors *****
2. Touch Screen
3. Earphones & Microphone (patented) : Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000 Hz by feedback system & FFT algorithms.
4. Speaker & Microphone (patented): Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000Hz by feedback system & FFT algorithms.
5. Call function: Check if the Smartphone can connect to base station.
6. Accelerometer: Check if the Smartphone can detect the acceleration and gravity.
7. Gyroscope: Check if the Smartphone can detect the orientation.
8. Proximity Sensor: Check whether the proximity sensor can normally detect the approach of your face and shuts down the screen to avoid sense errors.
9. Display: Check display of monitor.
10. Compass: Check the stability of the compass.
11. Storage: Check the Storage speed.
12. Memory: Make sure the memory access speed is ok.
13. Spec Check: To confirm if it's the exact Smartphone spec you bought in case of any spec error.
14. CPU: Use a benchmark to test performance.
16. Vibration (patented): Automatically check the vibrator.
17. Flash (patented): Automatically check the flash light.
18. Earphone jack: Detect if the earphone jack can detect the insertion of earphones.
20. 3G chip: Detect if the 3G chip can connect to the base station.
21. WiFi: Detect if the Smartphone can connect to WiFi AP.
22. Bluetooth: Check if Bluetooth can be turned on and connect to other iDevice.
23. Silent & Volume Control Button: Test mute and volume button.
24. Home Button
25. Sleep Button