Spotlight: Phone Doctor Plus is a device diagnostics Swiss knife for Android and iOS – Phone Arena
Top 10 Best Utility Apps For Android – 2016 – Safe Tricks
It doesn’t matter how much free space you have or how healthy your battery is. Using an app like Phone Doctor Plus will help you pinpoint problems quickly and easily – BRIT+CO
If you’re curious about how well your device is performing, download Phone Doctor Plus and get an idea now - AppSaga
You'll be surprised at what the app is capable of. - AppPicker
Apparently, it’s a must-have for your Smartphone! - AppReviewReport
Phone Doctor Plus is loaded with features and it deserves a place in any list that mentions phone hardware testers - Beebom
How to Check If Your Android Device Is Functioning Properly - makeuseof
▶Over 2 Millions of User's choice of hardware device testing app(iOS+Android)
▶Overall Top1 app in 17 Countries(App Store)
▶Utility Top1 app in 57 Countries(App Store)
▶Avg. 4.7+ Stars of Global User Reviews
▶ Get all iPhone status at a glance
▶ Real system information and functions
▶ Record daily battery charge cycles
▶ Record and monitor network usage to avoid overuse
▶ Integrate [ hardware, battery, memory, and storage] information monitoring
▶Multi-patent, Quick and precisely check 30 Smartphone hardware items.
Must have app! When you buy a new or used Smartphone: Eliminate your risk on purchase.
Get your old Smartphone checked before warranty expires.
***** Tests of 30 Hardware Items & Sensors *****
2. Touch Screen
3. Earphones & Microphone (patented) : Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000 Hz by feedback system & FFT algorithms.
4. Speaker & Microphone (patented): Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000Hz by feedback system & FFT algorithms.
5. Call function: Check if the Smartphone can connect to base station.
6. Accelerometer: Check if the Smartphone can detect the acceleration and gravity.
7. Gyroscope: Check if the Smartphone can detect the orientation.
8. Proximity Sensor: Check whether the proximity sensor can normally detect the approach of your face and shuts down the screen to avoid sense errors.
9. Display: Check display of monitor.
10. Compass: Check the stability of the compass.
11. Storage: Check the Storage speed.
12. Memory: Make sure the memory access speed is ok.
13. Spec Check: To confirm if it's the exact Smartphone spec you bought in case of any spec error.
14. CPU: Use a benchmark to test performance.
16. Vibration (patented): Automatically check the vibrator.
17. Flash (patented): Automatically check the flash light.
18. Earphone jack: Detect if the earphone jack can detect the insertion of earphones.
20. 3G chip: Detect if the 3G chip can connect to the base station.
21. WiFi: Detect if the Smartphone can connect to WiFi AP.
22. Bluetooth: Check if Bluetooth can be turned on and connect to other iDevice.
23. Silent & Volume Control Button: Test mute and volume button.
24. Home Button
25. Sleep Button