• List all installed & system apps
• Move apps to SD (if supported by your device)
• Show app info in detail
• Uninstall apps
• Force stop app
• Clear app cache
• Clear app data
• Hide pre-installed/system apps
• Share apps with your friends
• Locate the app in Google Play
1. What is "App 2 SD"?
"App 2 SD" is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot App2SD?
Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
3. What does the green and orange icon mean?
The green icon means that the app can be moved.
The orange icon means that the app is not recommended to be moving to SD card because it might cause the app not work propertly.
4. Why does app2sd not supported by my device?
Android system determins if your device is supported.
5. How to hide some pre-installed/pre-loaded system apps?
Go to the App Manager, then switch to the system apps tab, select the app that you want to hide and click hide.
app manager, app 2 sd, app to sd, hide apps
Applications, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
Android 2.2 or later installed apps on the platform, the SD Card will support.
Move this app(AAM) to the SD Card, but widgets are not working.
● Application Management (Apps)
- Real-time process list
- Multi-select, delete, backup support
- If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.
- A list of installed applications
More info/Clear cache/Fore stop
- App Version information
- Displays the file size
- Memory usage display
- App displays the installation date \ n
- Application search
- Favorite application list
- Application share(Recommend)
- App usage statistics
- Installed apllication sort
● Backup/Restore (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support
- Backup to SD Card
- Install and Delete from SD Card
- External APK file install support. (Android package install file)
(path : /sdcard/SmartUninstaller)
- Information of Running applications
- Used memory information
- The backup file size
- Backup date information
● History Eraser
Clear Missed Call Log
Clear Incoming Call Log
Clear Outgoing Call Log
Clear Browser History(default)
Clear Browser Search(default)
Clear Market Search History - not support
Clear SMS All
Clear SMS Inbox - Only view
Clear SMS Sent - Only view
Clear SMS Etc - Only view
● Information(Progress bar)
- Battery Informations(Temperature:Celsius/Fahrenheit, Level, Health, Status)
- Memory(RAM) informations(Total, Used, Available)
- System storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- Internal storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- System cache space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- CPU status
- System / Platform informations
- ANDROID APP MANAGER Settings
- Volume control
- Screen brightness
- Wireless network
- My location (network, GPS)
- The application
- Bluetooth Settings
- Language settings
- The date and time
● Home screen widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustable
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Orange Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Red Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Black Theme)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2 Black Theme)
Use shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily ANDROID APP MANAGER program, you can access.
If you use widgets feature state of the current Storage and ANDROID APP MANAGER you can easily access the program.
Bugs, issues or ideas, please let us know. I will review the application as soon as possible.
Android platform 2.1(Eclair) support
Android platform 2.2(Froyo) support
Android platform 2.3(Gingerbread) support
Android platform 2.3.3 support
Android platform 3.0(Honeycomb) support
Android platform 3.1 support
Android platform 4.0(Icecream sandwich) support
Android platform 4.1(Jellybean) support
Android platform 4.2 support
Manage your applications only by one click !
Have you encountered the situation that it takes you so much time to find your applications?
AppManager is an application management tool that is for you to ease your life.
It has below features:
* Just speak the application name and then launch it or uninstall it.
* Just define a gesture that is easy to remember for your application and then launch it by input this gesture.
* Use alphabet bar to filter your application and launch it or uninstall it by single one click.
* Use long press to view application details, view it in Google market, launch it or uninstall it at every screen.
• Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
■ User Reviews
"I'm always searching for bigger and better. Tried many task killers over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Light on resource + reliable persistence + Screen off kill (rare option) + Automatic timed kill + Ignore list for persistent tasks = Minimum ram usage + battery conservation. I t's simple and it works. "
-- by Cao Wabunga
"Better than Advanced Task Killer!! I put their widget side-by-side & this one got stuff atk didn't with identical settings. My new fav app ;)" -- by Rachel Ricci
"EXCELLENT!!! :-D This app is great! I just updated my previous phone& I eent this phone; as soon ss I got this phone I immediately went to Google Play so to find this app so I could download it again. ALSO, I've tried other apps like what this app does & is, but always have come back. Like old saying...."I've tried the rest, but I always have cone back to the best". This is my 2nd or 3rd time Downloading this app Again. Each time I get a new phone I make sure this is one of my very 1st apps that I Reinstall! !" -- by Gary Kess
"I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try. They'd never go back to ATK!!!! ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!A TON more features!!!!" -- by by Matt Meltzer
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing the following apps such as: Advanced Task Killer, Super Task Killer FREE, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Mobo Task Killer, Android Booster together with Advanced Task Manager may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
app killer, app manager, android booster, app kill
With this handy app, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps.this app solves all your memory issues.
A great UI that makes it easy to:-
★ notify when a new movable app is installed.
★added setting menu.
★now notification can be disabled on setting menu.
★shows system apps(pro only).
★export app list to sdcard in csv format.
★notify if cache size is more than 512 kb in setting(by default it is disabled).
★show internal and sdcard total and free storage.
★ View all SD card capable apps and move them.
★ show app cache/data/code/total size.
★ move apps from phone to SD Card
★ uninstall apps.
★ Filtered system apps.
★ sort through apps stored on phone and SD card
★ move apps back to phone.
★ view app on Market
★ open app.
★ share app with one click without backup.
★ three sort modes by install time,size and name ascending and descending.
★ move all apps option.
★ show app details page.
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★Move to sd or movetosd all sdmove apps and also sdwatch card for memory shortages.
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card.
Galaxy S3 and Note2 is not supported:
* Galaxy S3 and Note2 configures the SD card as a secondary external storage. This is configured by Samsung. Nothing developers can do about this. Please contact Samsung for details.
No Notification Ads - we don't use any notification ads.
Note:-there may be device apart from this two which doesn't support app2sd so please check if ur device support app2sd
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know by email. Thanks.
1. What is "App2SD"?
"App2SD" is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot moved to sdcard(App2SD)?
1.Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
2.The app is copyright protected.
3.APP2SD is a feature introduced from android version 2.2 ,so not all apps support this feature.
4.The developer forces his app can only be installed to phone storage.
In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating search monetization into our application. This will add search points to your device (hence the permissions) - which are easy and quick to remove or replace. Thank you!
Browse files and folders
cut,copy and paste files and folders
create,rename and delete files
Free space and used space information
Install .apk application from sdcard
Sorting of files and folders in list view.
Compress and Extract
Upload File to FTP Server.
upload photos to FACEBOOK
Send Files using Bluetooth.
Browse system folders and files.
Search Files and Folders.
Install Folders short cuts on Home screen.
Supports Both List View as well Grid View and configuration from Settings.
List Installed Applications
Back Up Applications(.apk) in the SD Card
Root Users can cut, copy, paste, and delete system files and folders, as well.
Goal is to make easy, light weight and free tool which easily manage files SD Card.Simple File manager for all types of users(Root and Normal).
Comments and suggestions for this application are welcome.
✓ If you're having trouble with the app, PLEASE contact the developer via email or fan page. NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer solve the problems!
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/SdCardManager
FTPS Support(Explicit over TLS/SSL).
users can now compress multiple files and folders together in one zip/tar from options menu
Send File using FTP.User can now upload files to FTP Server
Search Files and Folders.
Browse system folders and files.
Fixed minor bug.
Keywords: file manager file explorer file browser SD Card Manager root explorer
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 20,000,000 Downloads! *
★ new ICS style UI, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system (not support: S DUOS, Note2, Tab 2, L5-L9, OneX, 7-10" tablet)
* Due to the limitation of Android, the hide apps function can only be supported by Android 4+
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
KW: app 2 sd, move app to sd, app2sd, a2sd, cache cleaner, cache eraser, hide app
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Indonesian - Khairul Agasta
Lithuanian - bronxitas
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Tamil - KUMAR D
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
1.One Key Backup / Restore;
2.Batch Uninstall / Install;
4.SdCard APK Manager;
6.APP Usage Statistics；
7.Mail / Bluetooth Sharing Applications;
8.Support the adaptive resolution(eg:1024*600 and 960*600).
android app manager easy fast rapidly apk file master pro professional guard app monster one key ram memory optimize tweak batch app2sd app 2 sd move to sd move to phone task kill taskiller taskkiller app killer autokill tool tools advanced task manageradvanced process manager processmanager android assistant autorun manager autostart killer startup cleaner root uninstall uninstaller app remover AppRemover clear app data clear app cache backup app security risk protect protector root super user superuser
» The backup is stored in the /sdcard/BackUp folder by default.
» Uninstall apps quickly without navigating to setting page every time.
» Take a quick backup before you uninstall an app.
» View all backed up apps stored in sdcard and restore them if required.
» Backup apps to SD Card
» Restore apps from SD Card
» Quick Backup & Uninstall
» Backup to any custom folder
» Batch Backup
» No Ads
» APP Manager cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files to SD card.
» App only displays user installed apps but not system apps
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card.
SD Card Manager , File Manger
* Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
* Search and share files
* Custom bookmarks
* Compress and extract support for Zip files
* Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
* Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
* Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
* Create and delete folders (directories)
* Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
Key Words: File Manager, File Manager, file manager, file manager, my files, my file,Compress File, Bookmarks the file, Delete file, Copy file
1. Installed apps list.
2. Sort apps by name, date and size.
3. Fast app uninstall
4. Run, install, share or check details of apps
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Key words: app manager; task manager; airdroid
“The beauty of Wunderlist lies in its simplicity. It easily syncs across all major computing platforms, and its interface is made up mostly of Tasks and Lists.” - CNET.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Add Comments and start a conversation with your teammates about any of your to-dos. You can leave feedback, ask a question or add some extra insight all from within Wunderlist.
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
• Unlimited Subtasks take the stress out of projects like business proposals by letting you break down complex goals into smaller to-dos.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Available extensions for "OI File Manager":
* Show the license information with "OI About".
Applications that work with "OI File Manager":
* Open and save text files in "OI Notepad".
* file manager, filemanager, file explorer
* OI, IO, OpenIntents, Open Intents
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
Search strings for Market:
* uses OI About
* extension for OI Notepad
Over 150 MILLION downloads over Android and iOS worldwide supporting 19 languages.
Defend Your Juice!
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Final Task Cleaner & widgets is a effective and useful APP.It is the must-have tool to free memory and speed up your device!
·It can force close all running app one-time and free more memory, Speed up your device!
·It also can uninstall pre-positioned app(system app), make your device to become lighter!
·It save a lot Battery power for your device well enough!
ROOT TASK KILLER!!! This is exactly what i been trying to look for. A (TASK KILLER) WITH (ROOT) PERMISSIONS. ID BE GLAD TO DONATE IF THERE WAS A DONATE VERSION. THIS WORKS PERFECTLY FOR MY GALAXY S AVIATOR WITH LOW MEM. I HAVE 180 FREE MEMORY NOW. B4 IT WAS >75.... autostarts and this together are a big BOOST in RAM. Stock bloatware free and rooted! O/c to 1.3ghz. Very fast phone now.
---- Robert Gomez
NOT BAD AT ALL!! USE THIS APP! Easy to use UI, Simple to adjust, descriptions are adequate enough.
---- Jon Lutz
Excellent app Please add feature for the killer to notice the moment when any app starts in background and kill it. In addition to the Autostarts app this will be very useful since Autostarts sometimes can not prevent apps from starting in background. Thank you. ---- Anton Tkachev
-FORCE CLOSE all running app(need ROOT).
-Uninstall system app(need ROOT).
-Uninstall User APP
-Restore system app
-CPU users List.
KW: clear, clear task, task clear, task manager, remove system, delete system, taskiller, task killer, clear manager, manager, process, app killer, clear tool,uninstall apps, APP2SD, APPTOSD, a2sd, app2sd, apptosd,app 2 sd
- Install and delete non-market applications from SD card
- auto-scan all available apk files on your SD card
- auto-cache all of the informations of .apk files after first full auto-scan , it will save many time after first auto-scan
Next are our test results on the phone: Total of 338 apk files, other applications requires you each time spend 1 minute 30 seconds to scan, and "Quick App Install" first scan takes 3 minutes, later each time requires only 5-20 seconds.
- Display application name, version, path, size and last modified time
- Search/filter app files by name, support fuzzy matching
- Sort app files by name, size, last modified time, all of them support asc or desc
- support Refresh , you can use refresh menu item to re-scan all of the apk files
- In order to mis install or delete, it do not support one click install or delete
- Lazy loading icon, it will be more efficient
- Select all, clear selected, revert select, just one click
- use SD card as the cache space, so it can save your valuable memory space
- Install apps from SD card
- Install non-market app from sdcard
- Delete apps from SD card
- Batch install and delete
- Filter apps by name
- Various sort mode, support name, time, size
- Send apps to friends by email
- Search apps in Google Market
- Efficient cache mechanism
- Support move to sdcard
- Support froyo and Gingerbread
Keywords: install, installer,app installer, appinstaller, app install, appinstall, Quick App Install, Fast App Install, fast installer, Quick Apk Install,easy install, Fast Apk Install, Apk Manager,batch install, installer, batch delete, install tool, app search apk list delete apk remove apk, app manager apk manager easy installer fast app installer installer quick installer delete apk remove apk remover apk list batch install batch installer app share app send apk share apk send app search installer app install installer 安装, 程序安装, 应用安装, 快速程序安装, 安装器, 安装程序, 批量安装, 批量删除, 删除, SD卡安装, 安装工具, 装机必备
More from developer
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu
*Remove user application easily by single click!
*Display application name,version,install time and size
*Search application by name
*Various sort mode
*Also system applications that can be uninstalled!