ZenJournal is not a note-taking app where you are forced to write a title for every note, not an inbox where you send email to yourself, not a blog that everyone can see, nor a social network site for marketers and stalkers. It’s not a fancy note-taking system that you have to watch a 10-minute tutorial to setup (and still don’t get it). There is no funny mood-tracking questions, nor too many notifications to setup...
ZenJournal is just a simple, fast, open-n-type journal app where you can be your most authentic self.
○ Everything happens on the timeline, you logs, #hashtags, and ?searches all unified in one interface.
○ Open the app and start logging, reading, searching, reflecting. There is no step two.
○ Use #hashtag to organize your logs.
○ As you type, start with ? to search and filter your logs.
○ Backup and restore.
○ Long press to share your logs to social media.
○ Dark Mode! (OLED friendly #00000 darkness).
Here are a few ways to use ZenJournal:
● Shield your self from the frenzy contest of social media.
● Cure your fatigue with a stress-free micro journal.
● Find your inner peace, build up your self-awareness.
● Log your random #ideas and #musings.
● Stream-of-consciousness style writing.
Build your own ZenJournal with your random, intimate, embarrassing, dark or light, social or antisocial, secret or not so secret, genius or dumb, most subversive or idealistic plans, way ahead of time ideas or heart-aching throwback memories.