IdealRatings® Islamic Investor app for individual investors is the only mobile application that tells if a stock is Shariah compliant or not based on the most widely accepted screening guidelines in the industry (AAOIFI). It also gives further details to sophisticated users on the reasons behind the compliance status and whether the financial screening ratios or the non-permissible income ratio is behind the final screening results. The Islamic Investor application enabled a recently launched function to calculate the overall purification value for individual portfolios with direct links to pay it out to charity organisation directly. IdealRatings Islamic Investor app registered user will be granted compliance access to their local market free of charge.
- Instant Shariah Compliance status for local market listed companies.
- Transparent screening details by viewing a Company Report (Limited views per user).
- View Market HeatMap (In-App Purchase).
- Create your own Portfolio Holdings, Favorites and Watch List separately.
- Track Compliance and Performance for each stock separately.
- Calculate your Purification Value and Donate to Charity immediately.
- Access Buy/Sell Recommendations for certain markets (In-App Purchase).
- How do you determine that a stock is Shariah compliant?
IdealRatings screen 40,000 companies globally to ensure that its financials ratios and revenue derived from non-permissible business activities are compliant with the criteria defined in the rulebook.
- Who defined the screening parameters (rulebook) used by IdealRatings?
AAOIFI (Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions). These criteria represent what we’ve seen as the most commonly used rulebook globally, they were deduced by qualified scholars in the Islamic Finance to screen companies that are being evaluated for investment by observant Muslims. IdealRatings do realize however that there is no single standard to determine what is Halal or non-halal, but we determined that this should at least give an initial opinion for individual investors on the final status for certain stocks they might be interested to invest in.
- How frequent does IdealRatings update the database?
IdealRatings is one of the global screening provider in the Islamic Finance space providing service to top-tier institutions around the globe. Islamic Investor app is being updated on daily basis whenever there’s a new information available about individual companies.
Your subscription options:
• 1 quarter subscription for Heatmap (overall view for the whole listed stocks) for $0.99
• 1 year subscription for Heatmap (overall view for the whole listed stocks) for $2.99
• 10 technical analysis recommendations for $19.99
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each quarter/year as above subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the quarterly/yearly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.