- output viewer
- output logging
- notifications on exit
- timer settings
Long press on the home screen or select "Widgets" in the applications list and look for "Command Launcher". The selection screen allows you to set options for each specific shortcut. Once all the settings are selected, click "Set shortcut" to put the shortcut on the home screen. The "Process List" activity allows you to monitor the processes launched from these shortcuts.
CamNote is an easy-to-use, free app that digitises your notes quickly and efficiently. Go paperless, get organized, take your notes with you and improve productivity.
CamNote lets you capture written and visual information and makes them searchable wherever you are.
CamNote works best alongside the specially designed notepads available in handy A7 and A5 sizes from http://www.camnote.com/. Used along with the notepad, the app automates many of those tedious steps of scanning such as de-skewing, cropping and rotating.
Don't worry if you forget your CamNote notepad, you can also use the app with any ordinary piece of paper…or napkin, or receipt, or poster, or whiteboard, the list is endless.
Your notes are then ready to be tagged and shared or automatically synced to your favourite cloud storage service or shared with your contacts.
- Quickly scan, sync and share your notes
- Manual mode lets you capture whiteboards, blackboards and any rectangle
- CamNote will find the edges automatically, and deskew the image for you
- Corrects the pinhole effect
- Export your notes in PDF
- Share with friends and contacts using email, mms or any other instant messenger or social networking apps you have on your device
- Automatically sync to the cloud using online storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote
- Free app works with any type of paper
- No need to register, works with existing cloud storage services.
- Save notes on your device to have on you wherever you are
- Use the OCR capabilities of Google Drive and Evernote to make searching your notes's contents easy
- Manage your notes by assigning tags
- Automatically transfer tags from your CamNote notes to your Evernote account for instant organisation
*** To get the most out of your CamNote app, use with the CamNote paper notebook ***
Some ways to use CamNote for your personal and professional world:
- Learn more effectively: Studies have shown that handwriting engages your brain more effectively than typing
- Capture notes on whiteboards and presentations
- Capture ideas and inspiration when you're out and about
- Access your notes created on your phone across a range of devices
- Go paperless and capture snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and other documents
- Send your partner your shopping list
- Share your to-do list
- Share meeting notes
- Organise your sticky notes
- Digitize a messy disorganized notebook or shopping lists
- Capture and share brilliant ideas.
- Snap newspaper and magazine clippings or posters
Do I need the CamNote paper notepad to use this app?
No, The app was designed for the CamNote paper notepad, but can be used without just as well. However, using the CamNote paper notepad has advantages:
- When you use the CamNote paper notepad, the app will automatically detect your notes, and crop carefully around them.
- Without the CamNote paper, you have to do this manually.
- When using the app with the CamNote paper notepad, it will automatically apply CamNote paper specific post-scanning optimisations.
What are the requirements to my Android device?
* A tablet or smartphone with a 2MP+ camera
* To synchronize your notes with the cloud services, you'll need a phone that has an internet connection
Do you need help using the app? Have a question, suggestion or a story about how the CamNote system has worked for you?
We love it when you get in touch with us: email@example.com. You can also call us: +44 (0) 203 475 4575.
Dit is alleen de benodigde App voor Appeee.
Mocht u gebruik willen maken of meer info willen van Appeee neem dan contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
This widget helps you notice newest stable kernel version.
It displays also our beloved tux :)
If you can't go to sleep, without checking for new version of linux kernel, this app is for you!
It updates how often you would like (during widget configuration).
It is resizable for android 4.0+
You can expect some updates soon. Mostly related to data updates.
Do not install it on SDcard, otherwise it would be not visible in applications list!!
If widget is still not visible on list, restart phone.
How to add (android <4.0):
Long press on home screen -> widgets -> LinVer
How to add (android >=4.0):
Open drawer, choose widget, long press on LinuxNotifier, place a widget.
To resize: Hold it for a second, than release and change widget size.
- Run applications fast: when is search narrowed down to only one application, it can be automaticaly started (Autostart button).
- Eliminate need for various apps: add any activity of any app on your device to list of apps (e.g. Wifi settings, ...).
- Get rid of un-unistalable apps: hide any app from list of apps adding it to the hide list.
- Improve readability of your list of applications: rename any app however you like.
- Stay focused: icons of apps and wallpapers are not displayed. This also improves response.
- Search naturally: The space character " " is mapped to the "any set of characters". (i.e. in terms of REGEX " " is replaced with "*." ) This feature is demostrated on the screenshot.
- Advaced search using REGEX.
- Includes basic widgets (Flashlight will be available in the update)
- source code on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31248318#post31248318
If you like this app buy me a coffee - PayPal Donate going to following https link.