This application provides an easy way, as home screen widgets, to create, edit, and send text files in a daily basis to create memo on everyday life. The minimal foot print makes it easier to install this application in devices with samll memory like Nexus One.
Long tap home screen to add the two widgets, DayLeaf - Edit and DayLeaf - Send.
The short-cuts works well with a text editor and an appllication that shares files among devices, like Dropbox.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The source code for this program can be found through http://edamametech.com/android/DayLeaf/.
- Run applications fast: when is search narrowed down to only one application, it can be automaticaly started (Autostart button).
- Eliminate need for various apps: add any activity of any app on your device to list of apps (e.g. Wifi settings, ...).
- Get rid of un-unistalable apps: hide any app from list of apps adding it to the hide list.
- Improve readability of your list of applications: rename any app however you like.
- Stay focused: icons of apps and wallpapers are not displayed. This also improves response.
- Search naturally: The space character " " is mapped to the "any set of characters". (i.e. in terms of REGEX " " is replaced with "*." ) This feature is demostrated on the screenshot.
- Advaced search using REGEX.
- Includes basic widgets (Flashlight will be available in the update)
- source code on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31248318#post31248318
If you like this app buy me a coffee - PayPal Donate going to following https link.