CamNote is an easy-to-use, free app that digitises your notes quickly and efficiently. Go paperless, get organized, take your notes with you and improve productivity.
CamNote lets you capture written and visual information and makes them searchable wherever you are.
CamNote works best alongside the specially designed notepads available in handy A7 and A5 sizes from http://www.camnote.com/. Used along with the notepad, the app automates many of those tedious steps of scanning such as de-skewing, cropping and rotating.
Don't worry if you forget your CamNote notepad, you can also use the app with any ordinary piece of paper…or napkin, or receipt, or poster, or whiteboard, the list is endless.
Your notes are then ready to be tagged and shared or automatically synced to your favourite cloud storage service or shared with your contacts.
- Quickly scan, sync and share your notes
- Manual mode lets you capture whiteboards, blackboards and any rectangle
- CamNote will find the edges automatically, and deskew the image for you
- Corrects the pinhole effect
- Export your notes in PDF
- Share with friends and contacts using email, mms or any other instant messenger or social networking apps you have on your device
- Automatically sync to the cloud using online storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote
- Free app works with any type of paper
- No need to register, works with existing cloud storage services.
- Save notes on your device to have on you wherever you are
- Use the OCR capabilities of Google Drive and Evernote to make searching your notes's contents easy
- Manage your notes by assigning tags
- Automatically transfer tags from your CamNote notes to your Evernote account for instant organisation
*** To get the most out of your CamNote app, use with the CamNote paper notebook ***
Some ways to use CamNote for your personal and professional world:
- Learn more effectively: Studies have shown that handwriting engages your brain more effectively than typing
- Capture notes on whiteboards and presentations
- Capture ideas and inspiration when you're out and about
- Access your notes created on your phone across a range of devices
- Go paperless and capture snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and other documents
- Send your partner your shopping list
- Share your to-do list
- Share meeting notes
- Organise your sticky notes
- Digitize a messy disorganized notebook or shopping lists
- Capture and share brilliant ideas.
- Snap newspaper and magazine clippings or posters
Do I need the CamNote paper notepad to use this app?
No, The app was designed for the CamNote paper notepad, but can be used without just as well. However, using the CamNote paper notepad has advantages:
- When you use the CamNote paper notepad, the app will automatically detect your notes, and crop carefully around them.
- Without the CamNote paper, you have to do this manually.
- When using the app with the CamNote paper notepad, it will automatically apply CamNote paper specific post-scanning optimisations.
What are the requirements to my Android device?
* A tablet or smartphone with a 2MP+ camera
* To synchronize your notes with the cloud services, you'll need a phone that has an internet connection
Do you need help using the app? Have a question, suggestion or a story about how the CamNote system has worked for you?
We love it when you get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us: +44 (0) 203 475 4575.
Smartphone / tablet models that normally run on Android OS 2.2-4.0
Recommended CPU ARM 1GHz or higher, and with Autofocus
ScanClip allows you to clip a variety of document images, including business document, whiteboard, exhibition panel, business-card, memo, timetable, etc., that are taken with your smartphone camera. ScanClip automatically detects unnecessary part of the image and extracts 4 crossing-points of lines to define the area to clip. Even if it failed in such an automatic area setting, you can manually set an object area by yourself.
*Automatic area setting may not work properly depending on the object condition to shoot, including no color difference between document part and the background, for example.
ScanClip can make a variety of image corrections to the shot images as followed:
･Correcting vertical and horizontal distortions, inherent in the camera shooting.
･Making image vivid. You can change a color mode applicable to each of the images including a mode to emphasize brightness of the background white, for example.
・Rotating direction of the image manually.
You can turn a set of corrected images into a PDF file. Then you can send a PDF file that is comprised of multiple corrected images and related images by email, or transfer such a file to the outside cloud services.
*No OCR function available as converting into PDF file.
*To use the cloud services, you must have registered as a user to the cloud service and installed an application for it.
An SD card having more than 10MB free space is required to use ScanClip.
Media Drive Corporation is applying trademark for ScanClip.
Fill in and sign contracts, registration forms, application forms, surveys and much more from organisations around the world. If you do not find the form you need, contact (link) us, and we will contact the organisation to make it available for you.
Your company is using tons of papers just to sign documents? Why swamp your customers and colleagues with unnecessary paperwork? Why create costly storage problems when you have an effective electronic solution, SignTech Forms.
The SignTech solution creates a paperless environment for businesses and customers. By using SignTech will enjoy the benefits of faster business processes by managing your paper-based forms electronically. Register(link) your organisation with SignTech Forms, send us your forms and we do all the work for you. Open your doors to millions of users and potential customers as well as reaping all the benefits of SignTech.
Say goodbye to paper forms. Save time, save money and save the environment with SignTech Today!
Writeometer is a handy app to keep your writing on track, whether you're writing for a blog, finishing your dissertation, taking on the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) challenge, or simply trying to maintain a daily creative writing habit.
* Set daily writing reminders
* Writing logbook and progress chart
* Integrated productivity timer to ward off procrastination
* Motivational treats and inspirational quotes for those moments of writer's block
* Ideal for NaNoWriMo, blogging, thesising, or any other project involving a writing habit
Writeometer is easy to use: start up the app, set a daily goal and a total goal for your project, and you'll be reminded to write for 25 minutes each day. All good accomplishments take time: by finishing just one Writeometer session a day, 150 words each day, every day for one year, you will have a sizable novel written by the end of the year.
Good luck with that project!
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
- Run applications fast: when is search narrowed down to only one application, it can be automaticaly started (Autostart button).
- Eliminate need for various apps: add any activity of any app on your device to list of apps (e.g. Wifi settings, ...).
- Get rid of un-unistalable apps: hide any app from list of apps adding it to the hide list.
- Improve readability of your list of applications: rename any app however you like.
- Stay focused: icons of apps and wallpapers are not displayed. This also improves response.
- Search naturally: The space character " " is mapped to the "any set of characters". (i.e. in terms of REGEX " " is replaced with "*." ) This feature is demostrated on the screenshot.
- Advaced search using REGEX.
- Includes basic widgets (Flashlight will be available in the update)
- source code on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31248318#post31248318
If you like this app buy me a coffee - PayPal Donate going to following https link.