SimpleEye Bluetooth Blood Glucose records, charts and shares blood glucose measurements from an external Bluetooth glucometer or manual input. Version 3.0.0 includes:
* Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
* Reminders help you take regular measurements.
* Tested on a wider range of handsets.
* Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
Version 2.0.0 includes:
* Interactive charts: chart scrolling, tap to display measurement, long-press to change display time resolution.
* Updated documentation.
* Minor bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GLUCOMETER. The FORA D15b glucometer is currently supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-blood-glucose/ for more details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, blood glucose, diabetes