Use your Android device as a GPS trip recorder with SolidSync Trip Tracker.
- See your current location information.
- Save your GPS location over time during a drive or a run
- Pause and resume the trip recording: perfect for long trips and/or trips with extended stops.
- Add notes to your trip of noteworthy events.
- View a map of your saved trips from within the application.
- Export KML files to be used with Google Maps or Google Earth.
- Replay your trip over Bluetooth or a network connection using SolidSync Network/Bluetooth GPS.
Learn more at http://solidsync.com/triptracker/.
Trips can be started at any time. The recording starts as soon as you press the Start button. You can rename the trip at any time, and add an additional description.
Add a note at any time by pressing the + button. These notes are saved with the trip recording.
Pause the trip if you are taking an extended stop. Press resume at any time to continue the recording from where you left off. The recording will keep track of pause and resume times.
Built-in mapping support allows you to view any completed trip recording, showing start/stop times, pause/resume times and all saved notes with zooming capability.
Recordings can be exported as KML files that can then be emailed. The KML files can be loaded into Google Earth or Google Maps for viewing on a large screen.
Recordings can also be replayed using SolidSync Network/Bluetooth GPS, allowing you to use your recording as the input to any desktop or mobile software supported by Network/Bluetooth GPS: these include ESRI's ArcGIS, Wireless inSSIDer, and others.
# Renamed to Trip Tracker
# Improved recording user flow: starts recording immediately; can now change the trip name without interrupting the recording
# Implemented trip map viewing
# Documentation upgrades
# Minor bug fixes and performance improvements