This application will allow you to program in Pascal on devices with Android. In this application you will be able to learn the basics, as well as creating simple and complex programs and run them directly from the application. This application will allow you to program in small portable gadgets. Now you can study and work in Pascal at any moment, and always have handy all progress. This version is the Beta version, and later will scale up opportunities but has everything you need for your work and study.
To use it in console mode, you need to add to you program "pd_console" unit as first uses file. You can see example by "Open\New" command.
Console applications can be generated on board, provided the device runs with an ARM processor.
The application includes a basic editor, an inline ARM assembler and a disassembler for the generated executables.
This compiler has first been developed for the PalmOS platform, generating on board true 68 000 native code. The name of this application was PP for « Palm Pascal », to be pronounced « Pépé » with the french accent.
When Palm devices migrated to the ARM processor, a new version of this compiler, generating true ARM native code was developed.
Pépé le compiler is the successor of these two compilers, and the name suggests that it still allows to program Pascal in the palm of the hand.
The project is open source https://github.com/k33g/pp.
The documentation "Pépé le manual" is available in the download section at http://www.ppcompiler.org/?lng=en
- It's ads-free!
- It's lightweight (< 200 kB). The compilation and execution of your code is completed in the cloud.
- Transfer code snippets directly from another app (e.g. a browser) that has a share button. How can it be more convenient and enjoyable if you can test code with one single tap?
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
For a demonstration of the new syntax highlighter, download Deuterium Editor here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.didactic.syntaxhighlighter
DeuterIDE takes its name from the anion of hydrogen-2 isotope deuterium, known as heavy hydrogen. You'll find, however, that there is nothing heavy at all about this fully functional editor. This application was made with one thing in mind – fulfilling the need of a lightweight, easy to use way to write code on the go. Applications just like this start with a flash of inspiration; with the mobile platform provided by DeuterIDE, you’ll be ready.
DeuterIDE - [Li]ght platform, [H]eavy coding.
No account required to compile and run. Ideal for use on tablets or other devices with large displays.
Internet connection required. DeuterIDE only supports console programs, standard libraries, and std. input/output.
Pre-Honeycomb devices will no longer be receiving official support past version 2.0.
- Online source code compiler and run results for over 40 languages
- Develop on this mobile IDE with syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, and bracket matching support
- Open text files and use as default text editor
- Facebook and Twitter integration to share code with your friends
- Search and replace, undo and redo, jump to line, auto indent, copy and paste, and other editor functions
- Virtual keys for commonly used programming symbols
- History of compiled submissions
- HTML previewing
- User defined templates
- Option to use your own ideone login
Supported languages :
C99 strict Compiler
Common Lisp Compiler
Visual Basic .NET Compiler
GFA-programs should run with only a few changes. Also DOS/QBASIC programmers will feel comfortable.
This implementation is one of the fastest basic interpreters for Android. Programs can be compiled into a platform independant bytecode.
You can directly type in commands and formulas, which are beeing evaluated. This way the interpreter works also as a pocket calculator. It supports complex numbers and big integers.
Launcher shortcuts can be placed on the desktop to directly excecute BASIC programs.
Basic programs can be written with any (third party) text editor.
The BASIC programs must be placed into the bas folder (/mnt/sdcard/bas). You can find many more example programs on the X11-Basic homepage: http://x11-basic.sourceforge.net/
X11-Basic will only work on devices with external storage (SD-Card or such). And maybe will not work on Android 4.4. and later.
The WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE permission is needed to write to the file system, The COARSE and FINE LOCATION permissions are needed to get the location with the GPS commands. The INTERNET permission is needed for all of the internet i/o functions to work.
Calculation formulas can be confirmed while composing and can be revised easily, so it shows a big effect especially in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculation formula which makes the formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a library.
In the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for natural science and the engineering.
In addition, the Solver and the Graph newly implemented provides the solutions of equations and the capability of plotting the solutions or the arbitrary functions.
If you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or if you want to calculate effectively or if you want to solve differential
equations and so on, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 body color variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for reusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logical operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Provides the angle unit of degrees,radians and grads in calculating trigonometric functions
* Complex numbers calculations and function calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* The Solver provides the solutions of the 2-4th degree algebraic equations and the simultaneous linear equations of 2-4 unknowns.
And also provides the solution of the differential equations and the results of the numerical differentiation or the integration of arbitrary functions.
* The Graph provides 2D plotting of the built-in functions and the arbitrary functions, so the characteristic of the functions can be comprehended visually.
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registered in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions can be added
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table can be added
* Full built-in simple help and full built-in detailed reference manual
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
Anacode introduces a new code edit model for smart devices allowing for faster and much easier writing and editing of source code then ever before. Copying, pasting, deleting (and other functions that are used a lot during coding) of lines, words or selections of code is a single tap/click away and speeds up your coding time dramatically.
- extended editing features:
- indent line or selection
- move line or selection up/down
- copy whole line into clipboard
- duplicate line at cursor
- copy word at cursor into clipboard
- replace word at cursor by content from clipboard
- delete whole line at cursor
- unlimited undo/redo
- external keyboard support
- autocomplete for all supported languages
- parentheses matching
- regex search
- regex replace all
- FTP upload
- Tasks list
- building android applications directly on the device (supports eclipse project structure)
- run html files in an internal or external browser
Features of the code editor are:
★ Multiple documents in tabs
★ Project files
★ Encodings: utf-8 and latin-1
★ Code folding
★ Auto indent
★ Brace matching
★ Comment/uncomment blocks
★ Execute scripts
For advanced functions (navigate in source code, find in files, encrypt files and graphical output) and aditional script interpreters (minscript, Lua, Python, Haskell/Hugs, Scheme/Scheme48) use the VisiScriptExtensions module: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mneuroth.visiscriptextensions
VisiScript is especially useful on tablets and with external keyboards for writing texts and programs.
VisiScript is implemented with Qt and uses the QScintilla library. VisiScript is available for ARM and x86 architecture.
VisiScript is released under the GPL. The sources and binary packages for other platforms (Windows, MacOS and Linux) could be found on the VisiScript homepage http://www.mneuroth.de/projects/Visiscript.html
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
Los errores que se pueden consultar son los referentes a:
-Errores DB2 o SQLCODES
-Errores de JCL
-Errores de sistema
-Errores de fichero o FileStatus
Tiene tres métodos de búsqueda:
- Búsqueda por código de error: Indicando el código, la aplicación te devuelve su descripción. Si el código indicado no lo encuentra, te ofrece una lista de posibles candidatos.
- Búsqueda por voz: Similar a la anterior pero evita teclear.
- Búsqueda por tipo de error: Recupera toda la lista de códigos de error que pertenezcan a un tipo. Por ejemplo, si eliges "Errores DB2", la aplicación te recupera toda la lista de errores DB2.
La aplicación es completa, totalmente gratuita y en castellano. Únicamente requiere tener conexión a internet.
Note: it only works on 2.2+ devices.
This app is developed based on pelya's SDL port for android and of course the amazing DosBox emulator.
Please test it for us and report issues/bugs through our website above.
Remember, it is aBETA, don't be scared if you see FCs or other strange issues. And positive feedbacks are most welcome.
Have fun! :)
This Android app supports all C-like, Bash-like, and XML-like languages highlighting.You can use it to read code on your Android .It’s a free app. If you have some questions about this,please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPORTED LANGUAGE :
all C-like, Bash-like, and XML-like languages Clojure, CSS, Go, Haskell, Lua, OCAML, SML, F#, Nemerle, Protocol Buffers, Scala, SQL, TeX, LaTeX, VHDL, Visual Basic, WikiText, XQuery, and YAML