- It's ads-free!
- It's lightweight (< 200 kB). The compilation and execution of your code is completed in the cloud.
- Transfer code snippets directly from another app (e.g. a browser) that has a share button. How can it be more convenient and enjoyable if you can test code with one single tap?
Console applications can be generated on board, provided the device runs with an ARM processor.
The application includes a basic editor, an inline ARM assembler and a disassembler for the generated executables.
This compiler has first been developed for the PalmOS platform, generating on board true 68 000 native code. The name of this application was PP for « Palm Pascal », to be pronounced « Pépé » with the french accent.
When Palm devices migrated to the ARM processor, a new version of this compiler, generating true ARM native code was developed.
Pépé le compiler is the successor of these two compilers, and the name suggests that it still allows to program Pascal in the palm of the hand.
The project is open source https://github.com/k33g/pp.
The documentation "Pépé le manual" is available in the download section at http://www.ppcompiler.org/?lng=en
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
GFA-programs should run with only a few changes. Also DOS/QBASIC programmers will feel comfortable.
This implementation is one of the fastest basic interpreters for Android. Programs can be compiled into a platform independant bytecode.
You can directly type in commands and formulas, which are beeing evaluated. This way the interpreter works also as a pocket calculator. It supports complex numbers and big integers.
Launcher shortcuts can be placed on the desktop to directly excecute BASIC programs.
Basic programs can be written with any (third party) text editor.
The BASIC programs must be placed into the bas folder (/mnt/sdcard/bas). You can find many more example programs on the X11-Basic homepage: http://x11-basic.sourceforge.net/
X11-Basic will only work on devices with external storage (SD-Card or such). And maybe will not work on Android 4.4. and later.
The WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE permission is needed to write to the file system, The COARSE and FINE LOCATION permissions are needed to get the location with the GPS commands. The INTERNET permission is needed for all of the internet i/o functions to work.
For a demonstration of the new syntax highlighter, download Deuterium Editor here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.didactic.syntaxhighlighter
DeuterIDE takes its name from the anion of hydrogen-2 isotope deuterium, known as heavy hydrogen. You'll find, however, that there is nothing heavy at all about this fully functional editor. This application was made with one thing in mind – fulfilling the need of a lightweight, easy to use way to write code on the go. Applications just like this start with a flash of inspiration; with the mobile platform provided by DeuterIDE, you’ll be ready.
DeuterIDE - [Li]ght platform, [H]eavy coding.
No account required to compile and run. Ideal for use on tablets or other devices with large displays.
Internet connection required. DeuterIDE only supports console programs, standard libraries, and std. input/output.
Pre-Honeycomb devices will no longer be receiving official support past version 2.0.
- Online source code compiler and run results for over 40 languages
- Develop on this mobile IDE with syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, and bracket matching support
- Open text files and use as default text editor
- Facebook and Twitter integration to share code with your friends
- Search and replace, undo and redo, jump to line, auto indent, copy and paste, and other editor functions
- Virtual keys for commonly used programming symbols
- History of compiled submissions
- HTML previewing
- User defined templates
- Option to use your own ideone login
Supported languages :
C99 strict Compiler
Common Lisp Compiler
Visual Basic .NET Compiler
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
Anacode introduces a new code edit model for smart devices allowing for faster and much easier writing and editing of source code then ever before. Copying, pasting, deleting (and other functions that are used a lot during coding) of lines, words or selections of code is a single tap/click away and speeds up your coding time dramatically.
- extended editing features:
- indent line or selection
- move line or selection up/down
- copy whole line into clipboard
- duplicate line at cursor
- copy word at cursor into clipboard
- replace word at cursor by content from clipboard
- delete whole line at cursor
- unlimited undo/redo
- external keyboard support
- autocomplete for all supported languages
- parentheses matching
- regex search
- regex replace all
- FTP upload
- Tasks list
- building android applications directly on the device (supports eclipse project structure)
- run html files in an internal or external browser
You can have a complete CL implementation in your pocket for free!
This app runs in arm, and x86 processors.ECL runs from API level 4. But at the moment this app is running with at least API level 9 because i use some java api for ads, but is not a requirement for ECL.
This app is completely based in the github repository of ageneau/ecl-android.
Enable this app in older API levels
Also included is a VimClojure server, which enables integration with an editor via the Nailgun protocol.
Please send feedback and ideas for further development.
This is for testing purposes only, if you don´t know what you´re doing then you should not use this APP.
Due to a bug on the VPN-API the supported Android versions are 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3. Google has stated that it will fix the bug in the upcoming release.
LISPmob is an open-source implementation of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP, RFC6830). With LISPmob, hosts can change their network attachment point without losing connectivity, while maintaining the same IP address. LISPmob supports multiple interfaces (only one active at at a time) and horizontal handovers across them. LISPmob requires that you configure an Endpoint IDentifier (EID), you may request one visiting http://lispmob.org.
LISPmob main features are (version 0.4.1):
- Register to the Mapping System
- NAT-Traversal (as defined in draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal)
- Support of multiple interfaces (only one active at the same time)
- Horizontal handovers
- IPv4/IPv6 EIDs
- IPv4 RLOCs.
The LISPmob open-source code can be found at: https://github.com/LISPmob/lispmob
If you are unsure of what LISPmob is we encourage you to visit our community website: http://lispmob.org
What permission does LISPmob require?
Storage and System tools: To read/write logs as well as the configuration file (GUI->text).
Network Communication: To encapsulate/decapsulate packets from/to the Internet and instantiate the VPN-API
Additionally, the first time that you run LISPmob you will be prompted to accept that it creates the VPN-API interface. This is used to encapsulate/decapsulate data packets.
What is the difference between this App and LISPmob ROOT (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.lispmob)?
This versions takes advantage of VPN-API (equivalent to tun/tap in traditional Linux systems) to encapsulate/decapsulate packets without requiring root access. However VPN-API prevent us from using multihoming features, please refer to the ROOT application for the full LISP functionality.
Calculation formulas can be confirmed while composing and can be revised easily, so it shows a big effect especially in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculation formula which makes the formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a library.
In the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for natural science and the engineering.
In addition, the Solver and the Graph newly implemented provides the solutions of equations and the capability of plotting the solutions or the arbitrary functions.
If you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or if you want to calculate effectively or if you want to solve differential
equations and so on, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 body color variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for reusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logical operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Provides the angle unit of degrees,radians and grads in calculating trigonometric functions
* Complex numbers calculations and function calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* The Solver provides the solutions of the 2-4th degree algebraic equations and the simultaneous linear equations of 2-4 unknowns.
And also provides the solution of the differential equations and the results of the numerical differentiation or the integration of arbitrary functions.
* The Graph provides 2D plotting of the built-in functions and the arbitrary functions, so the characteristic of the functions can be comprehended visually.
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registered in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions can be added
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table can be added
* Full built-in simple help and full built-in detailed reference manual
Important: You need to install SL4A separately from their site: http://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/
Also requires the TaskBomb app, available free in the Android Market: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/google-play
See the website for tons of info, help, and tutorials: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb
TaskBomb is an automation app (sometimes called "task scheduler", "job scheduler", "batch processor", etc.) that allows you to schedule apps and actions to automatically run. It's similar in function to the cron command on Linux and somewhat like an alarm clock (you can set alarms and snooze actions). TaskBomb aims to be small and simple, and leverage the power of the apps you have on your phone.
One of TaskBomb's greatest assets is its unique and flexible scheduling system that allows you to create modular, reusable schedules that can be run at any time, attached to alarms, or added to other schedules.
This add-on is basically a little app, but you don't run the app itself. Once installed, go into TaskBomb and you'll find "Select script" as an option in the "Data" field when you define a task.
This app uses the internet permission in order to show ads through third party ad networks such as AdMob and MoPub. These are disabled if you purchase the Taskbomb Premium Unlocker, which can be found at http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/premium/google-play/
The graphic interface allows the users to enter and evaluate Lisp S-expressions. It is possible to navigate in a ring of the evaluated expressions during a session.
S-expressions can be saved on a sdcard, and loaded in a further session.
A doc button gives access to a PSLisp manual in PDF in french and in english.
PSLisp is implemented on virtual machine written in JAVA and is also available on demand for a PC.