A compact and easy to use voice translation, translate your voice, and read aloud the translate results. allowing you to travel, communication, social networking is no longer a language barrier. Voice Translator can also be used as you learn and understand a language tool, a carry your own custom dictionary. Your voice will be translated and saved locally, used in offline.
• Session Translation: Dialogue between the two languages translation.
• Multi-language translation: Simultaneous translation into many languages.
• Session Storage: Use session saved your translation data, easy to organize and view.
It needs an internet connection;
Translate records can always see;
Use long press menu operation of translation data;
You can adjust the settings in use.cess to online translation engine.
Voice input support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Czech,German,English,Spanish,French,Indonesian,Italian,Hebrew,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Malay,Dutch,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Turkish,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
Voice playback support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Bosnian,Catalan,Czech,Danish,German,Greek,English,Esperanto,Spanish,Finnish,French,Hindi,Croatian,Haitian Creole,Hungarian,Armenian,Indonesian,Icelandic,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Latvian,Macedonian,Dutch,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Slovak,Albanian,Serbian,Swedish,Swahili,Tamil,Thai,Turkish,Vietnamese,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
Speak to your device, Voice Interpreter will translate it to the chosen language, that simple. It will also speak the translated text if you have the language installed in your device.
You can use Voice Interpreter in your travels or when learning other languages.
Missing a language? Just send us an e-mail and we will include it in future versions.
The translations are made with MyMemory, the world's largest translation memory. MyMemory is an online collaborative translation system, and it's free. You can find more information and contribute to the translations database in this URL:
Voice Interpreter uses the languages installed on your device for text to speech, if a language is not available it will only show the translated text.
Internet permissions are required for the translation services and AdMob.
Love it, hate it? Just let us know! (adigitaltree.online @ gmail.com)
We hope you enjoy this app.
A Digital Tree
Some of our users offered to help us out with better translations. For those intereseted in helping, please translate the phrases located at http://wp.me/p19U61-21 - it would mean a LOT to us. We are waiting for you emails and will give credit to contributors!
Useful translated phrases for the following situations: travel & transportation (airport, airplane, bus stop, bus, train station, train, taxi stand, taxi), food and accommodation (hotel, hotel room, restaurant), emergency situations (police, officer, ambulance, hospital, doctor, pharmacy or drug store), spoken interaction (greetings, small talk) and basics, such as telling the time, week days, learning alphabet pronunciation and a great list of numbers.
The supported translatons are for spanish, portuguese, polish, german, french, italian, chinese, koreean and japanese. Further releases will add dictionaries for hindi, arabic, portuguese, russian and others. The possibility to switch the base language will also be available, so that foreign tourists traveling to major english-speaking cities, like London or New York, can have a valuable guide.
For chinese and japanese we currently have a limited number of categories (numbers, week days, telling time, greetings, small talk). Airport, train, bus, taxi, hotel, restaurant, police and hospital will be added in a future release.
Text to speech functionality is also provided either trough the phones TTS engine* or trough a cloud web service. A user can click on a phrase and hear a voice with native accent speak it. This makes it easier to talk to foreigners in order to obtain tourist info.
The translator comes with integrated high quality spanish translation, no Internet connection required. The translate system will have more tourist information in the next release, many new phrases will be added in addition to different countries and languages.
We provided a feedback form so you can tell us directly if you encounter a problem. We also appreciate any suggestions you might provide, like new categories, or corrections for phrases.
Next release will add support for arabic and korean, as you suggested in the feedback.
*** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. We are not to be held reliable in this situations.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* We also recommend installing the eSpeak engine from Android market, as there are languages that need it (they are not supported by Pico TTS).
* Our application asks you to install them when they are needed (when you click on phrase) but we recommend having them installed from the beginning, especially if you don't have permanent access to the Internet.
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
And some translations:
- What time is it? - ¿Qué hora es? (spanish)
- Do you speak english? - ¿Hablas Inglés? (spanish) - Sprachen Sie Englisch? (german)
- I am a tourist - Yo soy un turista (spanish) - Je suis un touriste (french) - Ich bin ein Tourist (german) - Io sono un turista (italian)
- Where can I find a taxi? - ¿Dónde puedo cojer un taxi? (spanish) - Où est-ce que je peux trouver un taxi? (french)
- I would like to order dinner now - Vorrei ordinare la cena ora (italian) - Je voudrais commander le dîner maintenant (french)
관광객, 사전, 언어, 번역, 観光, 辞書, 言語, 翻訳, 旅游, 字典, 语言, 翻译, 旅遊, 字典, 語言, 翻譯, tourist, dictionary, language, translate
Thanks again for giving our app a try!
PS: try to long press on translations to share!
With "dictr" you can communicate to anyone speaking different languages (see available languages below).
- the expressions are off-line, i.e, you don't need the internet connection;
- you can listen the expressions, using TTS;
- we constantly updates new phrases;
- have util tools like currency converter, units calculator;
- Brazilian Portuguese;
Québec City Tourism offers detailed information on the city and area on your Andrdoid phone: hotels, restaurants, shopping and events, but also important tourist information (how to get there, directions, location of the tourist information centres and public restrooms, regional descriptions and pictures). Many details: access for physically impaired persons, parking, type of lodging and cuisine, etc.
- Plan your stay through 300 accommodations, 100 restaurants, and numerous boutiques, attractions, activities and events;
- Display points of interest in your immediate vicinity (list or map), whether in the city or in the surrounding areas (Côte-de-Beaupré, Île d’Orléans, Jacques-Cartier, Portneuf and Wendake);
- Interact with your points of interest (navigate, call, surf to website);
- Take advantage of the large number of pictures and touristic information to plan each step of your trip (how to get there, how to get around, etc.);
- Discover the high level of details offered: access for physically impaired persons, parking, type of lodging and cuisine, spoken languages;
- Use it online or offline.
The app contains many great features that will make shopping in Brimfield easier. It contains general show info as well as up to date field opening days and times. In addition, the app uses GPS technology to help visitors locate important amenities such as restrooms, parking and ATMs. It also allows users to save exact locations of their parked car, items they have purchased, items they are interested in or dealers they would like to go back to and then share those locations with other smart phone users.
Map of the 21 show fields along with restroom locations and ATMs.
Users can search Brimfield Flea Finder’s participating dealers for the exact items they are looking for. Search results include dealer listings or can be viewed on a map. Users can then navigate to dealers selling the items they are interested in. A whole new way to shop Brimfield!
Brimfield Flea Finder will highlight unique and special items in this section. Users will then be able to locate the dealers selling those items.
Save exact GPS locations of items you have purchased, items you want to go back to, dealers you are interested in, your parked car, your current location or anything else. Include brief descriptions for the locations you save to help you keep track. Then share those locations with any other smart phone user via text.
View your saved locations.
Contact a porter to help move items for you.
Quickly and easily view field opening days/times and see which fields are open on which days.
Contact information for each field.
A gift for a frequent traveler with easiest user interface ever!
Instructions to use:
- Select the language to be translated and to which it will be translated
- Press the Speak Button to Speak up all which is to be translated
- OR Type in the text you want to translate
Simple as that!
Translation between the following languages is supported:
Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Japanese, German, Haitian Creole, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- Easy to use
- Free and will always be!
Keywords: translate, translator, translation, easy translator, speak to translate, speak up, breaking language boundaries, voice translator.
China chinese 翻譯 字典 中國
France french Traducteur
Germany german language Übersetzer Wörterbuch Lexikon
traduttore dizionario Italy
Japan japanese 辞書 ディクショナリ 辞典 ディクショナリー 字引 辭典 翻訳者 訳者トランスレーター
Korea korean 한국 번역자 사전 수리인 역자 자동 중계기 번역
espanol Spain Mexico Traductor
Please feel free to send us your feedback. Your feedback is important to us. Please rate us good as your good rating keeps us going.
* Voice translation – Translate by just speaking the phrase. (This requires a network connection.)
* Text to speech – Hear translations spoken with a native speaker’s accent.
* Quickly share text to your social media
* Copy to clipboard
Includes the following languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch,English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak,Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish,Ukrainian,Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
-Translate text in more than 50 languages (speech to text)
-Dictate text instead of typing it
-Listen to the translations (text to speech)
Supported languages :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
The interface of Semi-Offline Translator has not one, but two "Microphone" buttons for two languages. Use Semi-Offline Translator as a personal translator in your journey.
-Translate text in 15 languages
-Dictate text instead of typing it (speech to text)
-Listen to the translations (text to speech)
-Saving translated words locally
Translation is done via online services, but all translated words and phrases are stored locally as long as you do not remove them.
Supported languages: Arabic, Czech, Chinese, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Latvian, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese.
IMPORTANT! Your device not speaking sometimes will happen on tablets and custom ROM builds for the different phones because Android cannot find the TTS data. If this happens you need to install the data manually. Here's the link for it.
Included in "Talkadroid Lite"
• Create your own custom ringtones and alarms
• Download and use 35+ Premium SVOX voices
• Mess with your friends!
• Email someone an audio letter
• Save and load your favorite phrases on the fly
• Includes a built-in soundboard for those with speaking difficulties to carry on quick conversations
• Everything you could ever want in a Text to Speech app, and then some!
Upgrade to the Full Version of Talkadroid and get even more features!
*** Go to Menu -> 'Get More Voices' to Preview the 35+ new voices available by SVOX!
NOTE: If you already purchased any SVOX voices in Talkadroid Lite or anywhere else, they will automatically show up in Talkadroid.
Keywords & Meta:
Text to Speech, Talkadroid, Talka Droid, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Custom Ringtones, Ringtone Maker, TTS, Soundboard, ACLS, Speech Difficulties, Type to Talk, talkdroid, text to speach, txt
A fully customizable soundboard maker application. Create sound buttons from files, text to speech, and even record your own voice! A Soundboard Creator right in the palm of your own hands.
- Unlimited number of Customizable Soundboards & Buttons
- Image Buttons
- Voice Button Recording
- Text to Speech Buttons
- Set Custom Sound Board Backgrounds
- Save Sounds as Ringtones
- Built-in Web Search for Audio
- Upload Your own Sound Files
- Unlimited number of Customizable Sound boards
- Set Custom Sound Board Backgrounds
- Save Sounds as Ringtones
- Built-in Web Search for Audio Files